Hallow-Queens October *testing thread*

@RedRose19 if that was in timeframe I'm saying that's a bfp!!!
@Ellybean I see it on yours too but I just don't trust those frer anymore!!
I don’t either. I’ve got some 10mui wondfo’s coming in from Amazon today. I will trust those more.

Can pee be too concentrated and cause a false negative? Cause my test this morning was negative :\

@Ellybean hope it's real!! I can't see color, but others do, and that sounds so hopeful!!!
@RedRose19 ahhhh I see that!!

Excited to see more tests from both of you!!

AFM, cd10, we started to bd last night and will do so every other day until O, then hopefully a couple days in a row! I don't usually O until CD17, but I have started opks anyways. Very negative as of yesterday (as expected).

@Ellybean do you mean too dilute? The not concentrated it is, the better in general in terms of catching an early positive. Was it another frer? I could really see that line in your other test and thought it did look like an early bfp.... When will you test again?? I hope there's something on the next test!!

@RedRose19 I can’t tell if it is darker or not but it’s still there at least. I do not have experience with those particular tests so not sure how fast they get darker. I hope you can see a good increase in color soon Hugs

The test this morning and afternoon were negative. I’m done using FRER. I’m going to use wondfo’s from now on

@RedRose19 oooh I do! (Think it's darker)- the earlier one was hard to see or define even with brightest screen setting, whereas I have it on the darkest right now sitting in with my toddler getting her to sleep and I can see that really easily!! Also 12 hours is NOT long to see a big change :) I'd say it's very hopeful!!

@Ellybean Sorry about FRER. Can’t really depend on them anymore unless the line is really dark. Heartbreaking but FX for your wondfos. :flow:

So getting lots of symptoms - acid (only ever had it when pregnant before), feeling sick, insomnia but I did a test and nothing. Although, it was a super cheap one and I’m only about 7dpo.

going to try for a early response one instead and see but don’t want to get my
Hopes up!

So getting lots of symptoms - acid (only ever had it when pregnant before), feeling sick, insomnia but I did a test and nothing. Although, it was a super cheap one and I’m only about 7dpo.

going to try for a early response one instead and see but don’t want to get my
Hopes up!

Hope you get a bfp!

@NightFlower, I am so sorry.

@Ellybean, looks promising, good luck.

@RedRose19, I’d say that’s definitely darker and a BFP. Fingers crossed for a sticky bean and darker tests.

I can’t believe that this time last year I was about to begin AF (16th) and conceive our little rainbow (30th).

He took five long years in the making, two miscarriages and one ectopic and to see him smile and laugh; well it was worth every BFN and every tear of disappointment and heartbreak. At one point I was even on Clomid, Letrozole and trigger shots and nothing worked.

I can’t believe our rainbow is 7 weeks old tomorrow and already in 6-9 month clothing, it’s gone so quick already.

Sending lots of sticky baby dust to you all. <3

@lerp2 I hope your body is snuggling in a lil bean. Even if you do test early and see bfn hcg is most likely low at 7dpo. FX all those symptoms are a good sign.

@Jess0685 <3 I remember this. Such a a blessing. And encouragement for everyone. Hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->