Hi everyone,44 and pregnant,need some bump buddies

morning girls:hugs:
hope your all feeling ok
wish me luck today:hugs:
i"ll let you know how my scan goes:hugs::hugs:

Good Luck Herbie :hugs:

I got this this morning...came up within less than a minute, I am 5 weeks today :happydance:

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/1006113.jpg

Good Luck Herbie :hugs:

I got this this morning...came up within less than a minute, I am 5 weeks today :happydance:

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/1006113.jpg

Congratulations Glowstar:happydance::happydance:
Lovely Digi :hugs::hugs:

Good Morning Ladies :flower:
Desperado...presents for your lil girl sound lovely...

I am so exhausted and feel so lazy, its my lo sports day this afternoon but its raining at mo and im hoping it will be cancelled:blush: just the thought of standing in school field for couple of hours is exhausting lol. I do feel guilty for thinking it...
xxxx

I am so exhausted and feel so lazy, its my lo sports day this afternoon but its raining at mo and im hoping it will be cancelled:blush: just the thought of standing in school field for couple of hours is exhausting lol. I do feel guilty for thinking it...
xxxx

Just the way I feel,went into town with my friend as she wanted to get an outfit for her 40th birthday ,3 and a half hours later and we are home with nothing,:growlmad:And I feel like I have wasted my morning wen I cud have been asleep :haha::haha::haha:Xxxxxxx

xxxx

Just the way I feel,went into town with my friend as she wanted to get an outfit for her 40th birthday ,3 and a half hours later and we are home with nothing,:growlmad:And I feel like I have wasted my morning wen I cud have been asleep :haha::haha::haha:Xxxxxxx

Ergh hate that - thats a lonnnngggg time to get nothing!

I know,she must have tried On fifty dresses :growlmad:And no matter wot I said she wasn't happy,she asked me to go back tomorrow and I said no chance :haha: tomorrow is my babies big 6 birthday and I will be up to my ears in cake ice-cream and jelly,can't wait bless her ,she will be so excited,xxxxxx

everything went fine with the scan:happydance:
saw the sac with the little flicker of his heartbeat
just so relieved bubs is in the right place:thumbup:

I know,she must have tried On fifty dresses :growlmad:And no matter wot I said she wasn't happy,she asked me to go back tomorrow and I said no chance :haha: tomorrow is my babies big 6 birthday and I will be up to my ears in cake ice-cream and jelly,can't wait bless her ,she will be so excited,xxxxxx

50 dresses? I think after trying on 10 she would have worked out that today wasn't going to be her day. Oh well at least you tried and you're a good friend for staying the distance. You do realise that she's probably already got something perfect at home in her wardrobe and she only needs to buy a new lipstick?

Cake, jelly and ice cream - yum! Never did grow out of that! :haha: Can I come to the party too??:winkwink:

In other news:

I'VE GOT A SCAN ON MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I can't wait. Finally, something good. Isn't my GP just THE BEST??

Sorry Herbie - I think you were posting when I was typing. Don't want you to think that I'm that self-absorbed.

Great news. I'm really pleased it went well. :happydance:

So pleased for you :happydance: Loads of loads of best wishes for your pregnancy to continue to go from strength to strength :thumbup:

Awwwwww Hun,so happy for you,am all covered in goosebumps reading your post,well done mrs,xxxxx

Ruth,great news huni,:happydance::happydance::happydance:,so glad u went to the docs,hopefully Monday will give u peace of mind and u can enjoy your pregnancy ,can't wait,so happy for you,xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->