*** Hoping for March BFP's <3 <3 ***

Hi to all the newbies ! I have a few comment I want too reply too but gotta get this off my chest first! .. So I had my doctors appoitmentt this morning, complete WASTE of my timee!! He basically just said come back once you have been trying for a year, I explained about my brown spotting five days ago and how long ago my last period was and he just said 'its just because you so irregular' clearly rushing to get me out as surgery was full and my appoitment was at ten and I didn't get in ther until half past ! Didn't even do a test or even mention sending me for a blood test! I was so angryyy .. So anyway I went strait to asda afterwards to do my food shopping, brought a few tests seein as the doc didn't bother! Just done it, sitting waiting for the usual bfn turn out and then I saw this reeaalllyyy fainttt positive line start to appearrrrr !! It didn't get any darker and I mean it is reallly reaallyy faint, like I'm not sure if I'm just seeing it when its not actually there :/ butt can't help being excited that it actually is ther ! I took some photos and I can just about see it in them.. I sent it to my partner and he said I'm just going crazy!! If I post it on here will you all take a look and see if any of you can see itt, don't worry I won't be offended if you just think I'm crazy tooo lol!! Can't wait to test again now, think I'm going to try in a couple of days give it time to get darker if its going tooo ! :) xxx

woke up to brown streaks in CM...could this be implantation?
im 6 dpo also have heaviness and cramps like AF is coming but its WAY too early for her

yep sounds like implantation to me ! ive done sooooo much research on it since i thought what i had was it, and this certainly sounds as if it could bee :) eeeek, good lucckkkkk xxxx

Hi jjnn! Post the pics!!! That is not right about your doc!! I had spotting this month & last month, these are my first 2 cycles TTC. I called my doc & she did a low progesterone test (came back normal) and then had my do a thyroid test next. (Just yesterday, waiting on results.) I understand them having you wait a year before they do fertility type testing, but spotting/irregular cycles can be caused be specific things that can be easily fixed! I say get a second opinion. I didn't even "ask" my doc for any tests, I called to ask if I should be worried about my spotting and she ordered the tests right away!

I've started getting painful stabs in my uterus and have a lot if creamy CM. Should I be worried? I'm 5 dpo

i forgt to say that it started 2 hours ago and now it's dying down but am still bloated.

anyone see a very faint :bfp: in this???

tested at 7.30am and deffo saw a line, it was faint and the same thickness as the test strip and purple in colour too (i had an evap line once and that was very thin and silver almost.)

im not sure where i am in my cycle as havnt been charting and my cycles vary, although im expecting :witch: at the weekend.

other than odd dull pains in my lower tummy area and stabbing pains in my (.)(.) yesterday ive had NO other signs!!

soooo confused!!

tested again at 11am and got a :bfn:

Im hoping that its just too early and that the line will get darker as the days go on..............:cry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 13
Hi to all the newbies ! I have a few comment I want too reply too but gotta get this off my chest first! .. So I had my doctors appoitmentt this morning, complete WASTE of my timee!! He basically just said come back once you have been trying for a year, I explained about my brown spotting five days ago and how long ago my last period was and he just said 'its just because you so irregular' clearly rushing to get me out as surgery was full and my appoitment was at ten and I didn't get in ther until half past ! Didn't even do a test or even mention sending me for a blood test! I was so angryyy .. So anyway I went strait to asda afterwards to do my food shopping, brought a few tests seein as the doc didn't bother! Just done it, sitting waiting for the usual bfn turn out and then I saw this reeaalllyyy fainttt positive line start to appearrrrr !! It didn't get any darker and I mean it is reallly reaallyy faint, like I'm not sure if I'm just seeing it when its not actually there :/ butt can't help being excited that it actually is ther ! I took some photos and I can just about see it in them.. I sent it to my partner and he said I'm just going crazy!! If I post it on here will you all take a look and see if any of you can see itt, don't worry I won't be offended if you just think I'm crazy tooo lol!! Can't wait to test again now, think I'm going to try in a couple of days give it time to get darker if its going tooo ! :) xxx

i just posted mine!!! i can deffo see a line in mine and so can my OH! but im now starting to doubt!!! let me see yours!!!

tested at 7.30am and deffo saw a line, it was faint and the same thickness as the test strip and purple in colour too (i had an evap line once and that was very thin and silver almost.)

im not sure where i am in my cycle as havnt been charting and my cycles vary, although im expecting :witch: at the weekend.

other than odd dull pains in my lower tummy area and stabbing pains in my (.)(.) yesterday ive had NO other signs!!

soooo confused!!

Im hoping that its just too early and that the line will get darker as the days go on..............:cry:

I see it!!

soooo confused!!

I inverted the image and drew arrows for you which makes it even easier to see the BFP!!

Attachments

• Test.jpg
    Test.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 9
hi ladies today I am 6 dpo and ALL day i have been bloated with cramps/sore uterus and started noticing this burning like feeling on the left side of my uterus and its becoming unbearable im trying to just lay down and relax so i dont take any tylenol for the pain, but I definately believe i have implanted!!!
gosh i wish i could just see whats going on inside me!!!
dn't give up!!!

Hi jjnn! Post the pics!!! That is not right about your doc!! I had spotting this month & last month, these are my first 2 cycles TTC. I called my doc & she did a low progesterone test (came back normal) and then had my do a thyroid test next. (Just yesterday, waiting on results.) I understand them having you wait a year before they do fertility type testing, but spotting/irregular cycles can be caused be specific things that can be easily fixed! I say get a second opinion. I didn't even "ask" my doc for any tests, I called to ask if I should be worried about my spotting and she ordered the tests right away!

Hiyaaa, i cant them to upload :( ? dont kno if i am doing something wrong..
I know, im sure he was just trying to hurry me out, i must of only been in there like 5 minutes tops !
Im going to wait and see if i am actually pregnant :) but if im not :( i will defiinatly get a second opinion.. and if i am i deffinatly wont be going back to him anyway if he's going to be careless !
xx

I've started getting painful stabs in my uterus and have a lot if creamy CM. Should I be worried? I'm 5 dpo

ive had loads of creamy cm constantly, ive heard its a really good sign after O :) FX

Pomeranian - I CAN SEE IT !! :) FX FX FX it gets darker in the next few days xx

Petesgirl - it feels like burning? if its really bad that you have to lie down then i think maybe you should go to your docs, ive never heard of anything like that before? oh how wonderful would it be if we could take a look :) !! really hopeeeee that it is implantation you are experiencing :):) FX FX xx

kerrbear - dont give up! i really think you should go and have a blood test! because unless your irregular it is not normal to miss a period aannnnd if you defiinatly know you have ovulated there is no other reason for you not to get a period except that you are pregnant right? go get a blood test :) .. i still have hope for youu :) xxx

Here is my picture from the test i done yesterday? i think its just my imagination isnt it !!? xx

https://C:\Users\Nicoleeeee x\Pictures\test1.jpg

hi ladies today I am 6 dpo and ALL day i have been bloated with cramps/sore uterus and started noticing this burning like feeling on the left side of my uterus and its becoming unbearable im trying to just lay down and relax so i dont take any tylenol for the pain, but I definately believe i have implanted!!!
gosh i wish i could just see whats going on inside me!!!
dn't give up!!!

I was 5dpo yesterday and has very similar symptomes to yours! It was unbearable for while! I wasn't exactly buning, it was more a sort of stabbing pain all along the front and sometimes a little more to the left side. I called the GP and she said it was my IBS but it felt different fom that. I don't burp or fart with my IBS. I hope what happened was good.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->