Hoping for the First Babies of 2016

Well, here it is, for your squinting pleasure, lol, my bfn from yesterday morning!

I really don't know what else I expected though, my cycles been so long the past few times that I might not have even O'd until yesterday or today, so trying not to get too discouraged. My CM has been consistently better the past 10 days than it has been for months though, so that's at least a good sign. I'm gonna try to wait a couple days to test again, but may be tomorrow! Lol.

And I second tankel as the best positive cheerleader!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 4
maybe my squinter vision is on the fritz, but I think I see a line. As always the lady holding the pee stick is right but then again...line?

Thanks ladies. :hugs: Positive attitude is my middle name.And yes my parents were hippies :haha:

Ps I'm really good at seeing lines that are not there! :thumbup:

I think I'm out before I even began lol. Positive opk and ovulation pain this morning. Oh fell asleep last night and I'm raging at him lol. Haven't DTD since Saturday.... Brilliant :(

oh no. there is still time to just him, girl.

Amy- LOL at POASing :rofl: Let the games begin! I'm trying to be good and wait but don't know how much longer I can hold out.

RhiRhi- It's amazing how driven we become about DTD when we are trying to conceive! I feel your pain on missed opportunities. Not too far back we missed OD and I just said screw it for the entire month. I bet DH was glad he got a break from me hounding him all the time! Try and catch that egg tonight. It's still worth a shot right? Good luck!

How are you feeling Tankel? :flower:

To everyone else :hi:

I'm feeling good. I'm really excited!

When are you going to start poas? Your chart looks fab!

I'm trying to hold out because this has been a long and different cycle for me. I was going to try and wait until 15DPO but now 12 is looking more tempting. My cycles are irregular says FF so I'm just tired of testing early and being disappointed.

Good to hear you are well! We are all so excited for you too :)

12 is a good day to start. Its not too early and its not forever away. I approve :haha: GL.

Amy- LOL at POASing :rofl: Let the games begin! I'm trying to be good and wait but don't know how much longer I can hold out.

RhiRhi- It's amazing how driven we become about DTD when we are trying to conceive! I feel your pain on missed opportunities. Not too far back we missed OD and I just said screw it for the entire month. I bet DH was glad he got a break from me hounding him all the time! Try and catch that egg tonight. It's still worth a shot right? Good luck!

Looking at your chart, I would wait like 2 days. :happydance:

Hi all!

Wish I knew more about charts/when to suggest testing, but I am lost on that! But I'm excited to see results when they roll in.

So, I didn't see a line at all with that last test. But today, I did another this morning, and I swear there is a tiny spot where the test line should be, and it's giving me major line eye. I even took the test apart to inspect it better! Man, I'm hoping you guys were psychic by seeing lines lol!

Good luck everyone! And you're not out til AF!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 7
I see the line on this one too! Its hard to see because the angle of the pic though.

Sorry, is this one any better? I was trying to catch it in the light.

I am only seeing that little spot but why is it right where th test line should be?! It's driving me crazy!

But that's making me definitely test again tomorrow. I got more tests. The people working the register at CVS must think I'm sad, lol :haha: ordering online next time!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 7
I see the dot you are talking about. Hope to see the progression over the next few days. And the people at CVS can bite it. LOL :dust:

Here is my stark white :bfn: from this morning. I want to say I possibly didn't do the test right. I wasr supposed to POAS but I peed in a cup and dipped the test briefly in the cup.

Bright side is no AF. I'm mildly crampy with the dull AF like ache, my belly is off and on warm, and I keep having dizzy spells after I eat. My hubby even asked me why my whole body was so warm yesterday. IDK what's going on but I'm determined to stay positive.

Just wondering, how late do you have to be before the doctor will order a blood test?

Attachments

• 20150507_182339-1.jpg
    20150507_182339-1.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 8
Teamlowery I may have line eye but I think I see something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->