Hoping for the First Babies of 2016

Hi all I just got caught up!!!ive been so busy this week with work and passing out when I get home!

I'm joining miss Tank I the January babies club!!!

Also everyone else who is testing -GL!!!!!!! :dust:
I think I see a faint line too- keep us posted!! And I'll do a better job cheering you all on!!!

Another BFN this morning on about 3rd morning urine. I talked myself out of testing when I first woke up and then decided I wanted to test once I got to work.

Still no AF I just feel wet like I'm about to start. TMI but I did get a glob of creamy mixed with watery/yellow tinged EWCM. I usually get the fertile looking CM right before AF but it's clear, this was obviously yellow on the TP and thick. Gross....... I don't think I will test again until Monday.

Congratulations Praying4babes!!! :happydance:

Hoping I can join you guys soon!!!!!

Congratulations Praying4babes!!! :yipee: No wonder you were so sleepy. :sleep:

Congrats! Yay for January babies!

And you are a great cheerleader! I appreciate everyone's well wishes :D

I'm probably going to test again in the morning. After all the evaps (/faint positives?) I'm kind of expecting something lol

Just thought I would pop in to update you all.

Well its 4 days since the scan and my HCG injection... and yes I did go and :sex: :blush:

I'm thinking I'm in the two week wait period by now and its going to be such a long wait! Or at least its going to feel that way :haha: I have really achy breasts today too, so I'm hoping we caught the egg! What do you ladies think??

We have :sex: :haha: on CD: 3,5,7,9,12,13,14,15,16 And today 17! I had my scan and HCG injection on CD 13 and the nurse said to bed on that day and the following three days, I think we already done a day or two more just in case :haha:

We will see in two weeks time, I'm just nervous because of my miscarriage in January.

Sounds like you guys have a great chance of catching the egg!

And sore breasts are definitely a good sign. That was my first symptom with my pregnancies!

I'm sorry for your loss. I am nervous too, had a m/c December 2013 and we haven't tried since until this February. Every month that goes by I worry more that there's something wrong with me! But I know I am just stressing over nothing and need to just try to let nature happen. :hugs:

Sounds like you guys have a great chance of catching the egg!

And sore breasts are definitely a good sign. That was my first symptom with my pregnancies!

I'm sorry for your loss. I am nervous too, had a m/c December 2013 and we haven't tried since until this February. Every month that goes by I worry more that there's something wrong with me! But I know I am just stressing over nothing and need to just try to let nature happen. :hugs:

Thanks for your reply... I'm sorry to hear about your loss... :hugs:

We all try to support each other on here best that we can too. I know the position you are in and how you must be feeling. But hopefully we can finally have our bundles of joy soon.

Just trying to relax rather than trying so hard to get pregnant is hard for us women too, we can sometimes pressure ourselves to get pregnant with, symptom spotting and ovulation tests. Im bad for not waiting the whole two week wait and keep taking pregnancy tests.. it don't help :dohh:

Well...no need to test. Looking like I'm out. Big temp plunge today so AF should be here within the next 2 days. On the plus side...at least I won't be pregnant big and hot during the summer time LOL You gotta find the silver lining or else go crazy. Keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of you ladies that are still in the game!

I'm out. AF showed up with a vengeance 3 days late. Aw well. On to the next.

OH that sucks. I'm sorry, team. I hope this is your last af of 2015!

Still waiting it our for me, I'm sorry to hear all the ladies that are out... :hugs: Im going crazy in this wait feels like forever! :wacko:

:haha:

Having some weird symptoms though, hoping they are good signs!

tankel - Was it recent our found out you were expecting??

yep, I started this thread! I found out 4/29!

what symptoms are you having? Did I miss the post? I am a symptom-a-holic!

Wow we made a lot of pages since the 29th! And congrats by the way if I've not already wished a happy and healthy 9 months... :blush:...:flower:

Well my nipples are very sore and sensitive to the touch, they look bigger, and I'm just more irritable and moody or just feeling down over everything. Im very windy too these past few days if you know what I mean? :haha::blush:

At the moment having some strange cramps they not like af they really mild and dull more like a pinching sensation its hard to explain :wacko::dohh:

Well I'm not out definitively but I feel like it. I think all those light lines I was getting were just evaps :( they weren't getting any darker, tested last day 26. I keep struggling with the idea of buying more tests because it's so addictive but am thinking I should try to wait. Cycle day 28 now so AF is due in 4-7 days. And I'm not having any symptoms; I keep trying to feel if my boobs are sore (haha) or bigger. OH says they look bigger but I think he's just being nice, or it's just standard pms inflation.

How is everyone still in? Is one of you gonna start a thread for next month perhaps? If there's not one I could. I like you gals! And would like to keep up with the preggos too :)

I'm going crazy I this two week wait been the longest one so far Ive had! :wacko:

I'm still here, waiting how it turns out for the rest of you all. I need some more friend in the preggo section. I hope you all join me there soon!

Just waiting on AF to show up. Big temp drop 3 days ago and still nothing. Ugh! I just want to move on to the next cycle already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->