Hoping for the First Babies of 2016

I think I see some lines on some of the pics. Ugh you're still so early. I can't wait to see them progress.

nmv: sorry about af. It sucks that your dr appointment is so late. But Black Cohosh seems like it is more your style anyway. :winkwink:

Indeed!...We'll see if I have any luck this go around.
A normal cycle with clear ovulation on or before CD 21 will be a success in my book! :)

Good luck, Scooby!!!!

Tests look bfn today. Gonna wait for AF and will test again if she's late.

The TTC rollercoaster blows!!

Hey ladies. Sorry about AF nmv. Is there a thread going for next month? And yeah scooby, the rollercoaster does suck! I feel for you. Hopefully you'll get a clear answer soon.

I am gonna give in and test tomorrow (cycle day 21) just because...I'm impatient and have no shame lol.

Last cycle was 31 days and 9-12 days or longer (potentially) to find out just seems like forever, arghh!!!

yuck scooby. Hope it turns into a :bfp: for you!

Carlinator posts pics :thumbup: I love squinting. Oh and GL.

Hi All,

My complete lack of normal PMS is what has me curious, but I'm determined to not test until AF is late. I have one more day.

I have random sneezes and bouts of stuffy nose that go away in less than 1 hour.

I've had mild cramping jumping from my left to right side, but they feel more like near my ovaries than in my uterus.

I cried the whole church service on Sunday

My lips are dry

I don't have my usual sore nipples. My boobs seem quite normal with the exception of mild shooting sensations near my armpits. They aren't even itchy like they usually are the week before AF.

My lower back has some mild throbbing pain

I usually get a glob of fertile looking CM about 3-4 days before AF, more than I would see when I'm fertile, but I haven't seen that yet. My CM has consistently been lotiony/creamy and slightly stretchy and breaks up if I rub it. I usually don't consistently check my cervix, but I have been this cycle just out of curiosity and for it to be the day before my expected period it feels somewhat high, smaller, and it's the most closed I've ever felt it.

On Sunday I cooked a huge dinner of mac n cheese, pinto beans, collard greens with onions and tomato, and fried chicken. I was craving that and I usually don't care for "soul food"

I am really feeling positive this month. I can't wait to see what tomorrow holds.

its sounds really positive. GL when you test!

Heyy :) cd17 here... still waiting to ovulate! should be soon hopefully. It's usually around day 19/20 have been testing for the last 6 days, just incase and todays test finally went dark, not positive dark but deffo on its way to being a positive soon. So i think i will ovulate on schedule :)

I have everything crossed! we got pregnant first try with the pregnancy we recently lost so i'm hoping we can pull it off again!

Probably quite a bit behind everyone else in the group because of how long my cycles are but will still be a January baby if we manage it :)

GL! you are a little behind but new people (to this thread) are always welcome.

Welcome Rhirhi- I didn't ovulate until day 19 so I feel you on the lateness. :) Good luck

Thank you. Yeah it's a pain, especially when other people are testing at CD 22 with positives etc... I'm like "nooooo wait for me"

Hi Ladies :hi:

Just wanted to update you all. I went for my scan today to check if my follies have grown and my womb lining is thick enough, and it turns out even though I had a bad reaction to the clomid and missed my last tablet like the nurse told me to I have responded well to clomid!:happydance:

My womb lining is 7.3mm and I have one mature follicle at 28mm!! they said the minimum measurement of a grown follicle for the trigger injection is at least 18mm... well mine is 28mm! :haha: So I had the HCG trigger injection I think it was a t 9am this morning 12 hours ago and we bed so far CD 3,5,7,9 And 12 which was yesterday and CD 13 today :thumbup:

Sarah that's all good news good luck to you.

AF is due today, but hasn't started yet. I usually wake up to her. I've been up since 2:45 this morning for some reason and I've been to the bathroom 100 times to check so far nothing. I just can't make myself POAS. I have a FRER and a couple tests that I grabbed from our lab yesterday but I just can't do it.

AF was 1 day off back in February and I was crushed because my period is like clock work. Must have ovulated late that cycle. EEEEK. I think I'd rather see AF than a negative test.

I'm going to hold out a little while longer. I am having mild cramping and some shooting sensations up my back (but I do fall asleep on the couch a lot and I think we need a new mattress). I don't have any breast changes though. I am so hopeful this cycle but it's really hard because I don't feel different and I don't have any significant symptoms.

team: Your symptoms that you outlined (yesterday?) all were really strong. I know you feel like you don't have any symptoms, but I think you have a lot :blush: But you know your body best! Anyway, I can't wait for you to poas!

Sarah: What are you doing on bnb? Get to DTD :haha:

Thanks tank.....after reviewing my other post there are some positive symptoms. I didn't have any symptoms other than a missed period and dehydration with my first, so IDK why I'm expecting so much this time around. I guess it's just my defenses kicking in so that I'm not so upset if this turns out to not be our month. I really hate the way that makes me feel.

If AF doesn't show today I will def POAS tomorrow morning

team: Your symptoms that you outlined (yesterday?) all were really strong. I know you feel like you don't have any symptoms, but I think you have a lot :blush: But you know your body best! Anyway, I can't wait for you to poas!

Sarah: What are you doing on bnb? Get to DTD :haha:

Get to what?? :haha:

Good results SarahLou :happydance: Here's hoping you can make it happen!

Team- You're not out until AF gets here. FX for you :flower:

Tankel- Most awesome preggers cheerleader ever!! Thanks for always being positive :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->