Hoping for the First Babies of 2016

Lol yeah that's optimistic considering I tested this morning lmao 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈😂😂😂😂

Onetubeleft-That is tooooo funny! LOL.
Hopefully you can hold out a few more days! :)

Welcome to the new ladies in our thread!!!
:hugs:

Good news over here!
I was starting to think this cycle was a bust....but after my temp this morning, I'm pretty sure I'm post-O now!! :)

I manually set my OV as the last day of +OPK, then did a chart overlay (LOVE that option in FetilityFriend!!) with my MC cycle and the post-O temps match up almost exactly!!! So I think I'm 5dpo today...FX!!!!!
:wohoo:

If there IS an egg, and if I'm right about when she started her journey down the tube, then we have a very good shot this cycle!!!!! Here's hoping my temps stay high!
:happydance:

Tankel...I'm thinking no earlier than the 29th (12dpo), maybe not until May 1st (14dpo)...I don't want the disappointment of all those pesky BFNs like last time. :winkwink:

:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

Here's the chart overlay...see what I mean?!! Matches right up! :thumbup:

Attachments

• Chart Overlay.jpg
    Chart Overlay.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 10
Nmv that's so exciting!! I'm not sure how temping works just yet- I don't have a Red Cross on my FF? Ehh I need a lesson on temps and FF - it's hilarious how scientific and complex making a baby can be!!

At any rate hoping we all get BFP!!!

I really wish I could wait that long. I have a feeling that if things don't work out this cycle, I might go mental. I'm really feeling good, and af coming to town might make be :wacko: for real! I love your chart overlay. Its really looking good!

tested again this morning... ahhhh

obviously negative.

but as im sitting here i can feel the belly button tug.

if im not pregnant, i am going insane.

Hello Girls! :hi:

May I join you?? :haha:

My af showed up today after taking provera so I'm on CD 1 at the moment, I'm on fertility treatment as I have PCOS so will be starting clomid tomorrow for CD 2-6.

According to the baby Centre website if me and OH manage to conceive this time round our baby would be due 28 January 2016 :thumbup: :haha:

Hi All,

I'm going to hold out this month until I miss AF. I'm only between 2-3 DPO, so I shouldn't even have any symptoms yet. I am just going to try and not obsess over everything this month, but I did have some severe indigestion/heartburn yesterday. I thought I was having a mild heart attack. Anyway, I went back to the doc yesterday and the cyst on my left ovary is still there but hasn't changed any. I really don't want to have any surgery to remove it, but if all of my other fertility testing comes back positive that would be the only answer to why we aren't conceiving, but she told us to keep trying while we are trying to figure this out.

I'm still very hopeful. People have gotten pregnant through much worse circumstances.

Lol yeah that's optimistic considering I tested this morning lmao ������������������������

LOL! Your symptoms seem promising to me. Especially the leaking from your boob, that's never happened to me before and not be pregnant. Hmm.

Good luck and I praying that you get that BFP very soon.

I really wish I could wait that long. I have a feeling that if things don't work out this cycle, I might go mental. I'm really feeling good, and af coming to town might make be :wacko: for real! I love your chart overlay. Its really looking good!

Oh, I know what you mean!! Last cycle my body worked so perfectly, and the symptoms had me completely believing I'd get a BFP...then I broke down when AF came. Felt betrayed by my own body..
Talk about going :wacko:...

I'm really excited about the temp comparison...and it went up a bit more this morning!! :D

OneTube...sorry the HPTs aren't cooperating. How many DPO are you?
I got several minutes of a sharp, pulsating sensation behind my belly button yesterday, but I think its too early for it to be a sign of anything. I'm trying not to symptom spot this time around, but now that I know I O'd, it's much more difficult.

One of these days a co-worker is going to catch me checking for breast tenderness or something equally as embarrassing...LOL!! :haha:

That happened to me. I was totally feeling myself up last november and a male coworker came into my cube to ask me something. :blush:

Welcome to the new ladies :hi:
onetube: Hope it turns into a :bfp: in a few more days. :hugs:

welcome sarah! :)

nvm- im 8 DPO today. losing the will to live

Team- My mind could be playing tricks on me. but with all my other pregnancies i had really bad sickness. even with my mmc. and i just went in the kitchen to check on the pasta. and i nearly threw up.....

oh please please let this be it. i couldnt sufffer another cycle! xxx

it sounds really promising onetube. You are testing so early that it might still be positive in a few days. I've got my fingers crossed for you!

That happened to me. I was totally feeling myself up last november and a male coworker came into my cube to ask me something. :blush:

Welcome to the new ladies :hi:
onetube: Hope it turns into a :bfp: in a few more days. :hugs:

LMAO!!! :rofl:
That is definitely going to be me...its just a matter of time, really! :haha:

OneTube...I agree with Tankel! You could TOTALLY be preggers right now...just testing a bit too early...

I found this great article awhile back that compared several of the top HPTs, and they found First Response Early Response (FRER) to be the most sensitive and reliable. See if you can hold off testing again until Saturday morning and use an FRER. Wouldn't it be awesome to get a BFP on a weekend when most people are off work?!! :D
((FX)) :D

I've decided I'm going to test on Saturday, May 2nd...'cause the more I think about it....I mean, it would just be impossible to concentrate at work if I had just found out I was pregnant that morning, LOL!! I can't even imagine!!!

So Saturday it is! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"