Hoping for the First Babies of 2016

besides you can't hide from me now ;) I have an offline way to track you down lol

I like see what everyone is doing everyday!! I check BnB more than my FB!! Xo ladies here is to our BFPs!!

:bunny::bunny::bunny: Its good :bfp: mojo to have lost of dancing bunnies around!

:coffee: I'm waiting for FF to tell me when I o'd so I can :test:

not sure if you ladies can help me but , hi so I'm new to the whole 'conceiving' thing and new to the site . I've been reading all the posts and need some advice . me and my fiancé have been trying since November last year but I was diagnosed with an ovarian cyst in December which is still there now. my day of my last period was 4th April and my ovulation was 15th which has changed because my period has started 8 days early , so ovulation would of been the 7th. I started spotting last night and this morning there was light to dark red blood and I'm using a tampon and pad. I've got really bad cramps , nausea , tired and headaches. me and my partner had intercourse 6th , 8th , 10th and 17th . sorry to babble on just really need some advice as I'm confused because my doctors want to put me on the pill as we've sort of given up trying :/ . just really want to be pregnant . really distressful :coffee:

Tank- We should run around flooding the boards with :bunny::bunny::bunny: !! :haha:

not sure if you ladies can help me but , hi so I'm new to the whole 'conceiving' thing and new to the site . I've been reading all the posts and need some advice . me and my fiancé have been trying since November last year but I was diagnosed with an ovarian cyst in December which is still there now. my day of my last period was 4th April and my ovulation was 15th which has changed because my period has started 8 days early , so ovulation would of been the 7th. I started spotting last night and this morning there was light to dark red blood and I'm using a tampon and pad. I've got really bad cramps , nausea , tired and headaches. me and my partner had intercourse 6th , 8th , 10th and 17th . sorry to babble on just really need some advice as I'm confused because my doctors want to put me on the pill as we've sort of given up trying :/ . just really want to be pregnant . really distressful :coffee:

Lozz, If you've only been trying since November you're on cycle 6 right? Do not loose hope! There are so many people out there with cycst who do get pregnant. Some right away but for many it takes some time. Waiting for it to happen makes you appreciate just how special it is. I say don't give up! Talk with you doctor about finding out the size and placement of your cyst. Is it blocking a tube? Is it inhibiting follicle production? It may not be as bad as you think.

Hello All,

I'd like to join this group. Kind of new to posting. Joined back in June but fell off for awhile. Now I'm totally obsessed again.

I'm currently 1 DPO. Used SMEP, CBFM, and Preseed.

Really faithfully hoping that this is our month! :happydance:

Hi Lozz. I found out I had a large cyst on my left ovary back in February. I'm actually going for a repeat ultrasound tomorrow. My OB told me to still keep trying. There are other options beside using birth control pills. My doctor offered to remove the cyst if it's still there instead of birth control pills. It's a lot to think about as I want to get pregnant sooner than later. Don't give up hope! All things are possible and having a cyst is just a small hurdle especially if you are otherwise healthy.

I'm On O day today, teamlowery, so we can be cycle buddies! Hope you get a :bfp:! I am also doing SMEP, but I kinda of did not do that good of a job this cycle and we missed a few days. And I also use preseed. Have you've been TTC sine June?

:dance: yay for O day tank! Join me in the TWW.. just 7 days behind lol..

y'all still had a good BD schedule

Im waiting for my temps to confirm, but if I wasn't temping, this would be the day I would say I O'd. That means I can get a :bfp: by next weekend!

I'm On O day today, teamlowery, so we can be cycle buddies! Hope you get a :bfp:! I am also doing SMEP, but I kinda of did not do that good of a job this cycle and we missed a few days. And I also use preseed. Have you've been TTC sine June?

Hello,

A cycle buddy would be great! I'm not going to say I've been trying. We've been married almost 6 years and NTNP. I guess I can say I've been paying more attention for almost 1 year, but I can't say we've put forth a good honest effort with timing, if that makes since. We wanted to not make this into a chore. My first child from another relationship was a surprise and I was just hoping it would happen that way this time around.

I don't temp because my sleep patterns are messed up and I always forget anyway. I also don't get the abundant CM either, thus the preseed, lemon water, and green tea. Checking my cervix is a waste of time to me. I can't feel any difference and it always makes me cramp.

I just realized this cycle using the clearblue fertility monitor that I ovulate early, so we've really been missing our opportunity all these years :dohh:. Apparently, I need to start BDing towards the end of my period. I started testing with the OPK before my period ended just out of curiosity and to my surprise it read peak fertility the day after my period ended. So FF calculated my ovulation on the 20th based on the OPK reading. So I could have O'd anywhere from Cycle day 7-9 based.

How long have you been trying? Have you tried the preseed and softcups? And I can say the SMEP method is a little hard. My husband works the night shift 3 on 2 off, and of course while I was fertile he was on his 3 days on so he had to come straight home and jump in the sheets with me. He didn't seem to mind though.

Good luck to you and I hope you get your BFP this month.

I have been really trying sine Aug. I got a :bfp: in November but it did not end up to be sticky. I'm on my 3rd month TTC since then. I use a diva cup instead of a soft cup. I mostly do it because it help contain the mess :blush: I sometimes have been known not to make very much cm, which is why I use pre-seed. SMEP can for sure be hard sometimes. I am still on my 3 days in a row and the dh already is exhausted. Last cycle, I got nearly a week straight of positive opks, so that was really rough on us. :blush: I guess we aren't spring chickens anymore :haha:

Lowery- welcome!! FX for a BFP!!!

I'm just waiting waiting waiting - when is everyone testing?! I'm holding out until May 3 or 4th - I THINK I'm 1 DPO... We shall see!!

Trying to not get TOO excited as last month was so disappointing... So I'm attempting to keep a level head!

Hi everyone, can I join?
Testing on 30th April (if I can hold out)

7dpo for me
Very moody
Tired
Back ache
Heartburn
Had spotting at 5dpo
And today leaked abit of colostrum...

How are you all? Baby dust to all xxx

:hi: GL. You have fortitude if you can wait all the way until April 30!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->