I will get my BFP!! PMA ALL ROUND xxx

i have everything crossed for you! temp is looking very good, that dip is not a problem, hope you can call and cancel that appt. big hugs xxx

Sorry i cant remember if i post this before on this thread ...:blush:

put me down for :bfp:!!!!

cz we did it!!!!:wohoo:

Hi, sorry I didn't update.

I got my BFP on 21st July, but sadly was followed by a m/c on 30th July, I would have been 6 weeks.

We've been told to wait a month before trying, so will be trying again in September and testing in October.

Congrats to everyone who got their BFP and it stuck!! Send my babydust my way please?

sorry to hear that Jane, big hugs to you xxx

Congrats Oulina!

Wallie! I was wondering how you were doing this month. Your chart looks good. Temps are higher than before, hope that's a good sign. FX'd for you. :dust:

hey ladies how are we all?
am on cd6, its going quite quick this cycle xxx

Hi everyone and Seity!

I'm okay now but AF got me :wacko: So close but still so far away from the golden ticket!

Congratulations everyone else on their :bfp:'s

hey ladies! cd7 already, its flying by!!
hope all is well,
big hugs wallie - if i see the old cow i will knock her off her stick for you xx

another bfp in the amigo household!!

keep them coming ladies....xxx

Hi Ladies,

I am new and need help.

I have a 48 day cycle and am trying to fall pregnant.

I am 13DPO and have the following symptoms

Sore bbs and areolas have changed from pink to a light browny colour
Tired
Bloating
Gas
Sore Back

I dont want to get my hopes up and dont want to test to early incase it's a BFN, do they sound like 13DPO symptoms????

hey ready!
welcome to bnb!
they could all be symptoms, what cd are you on? xx

hey ready!
welcome to bnb!
they could all be symptoms, what cd are you on? xx

My period was due today however i only got a little bit of clotted brown blood early this morning and haven't had anything else all day.

I feel my periods are there, but nothing is coming out!!!!!

Hi. Just thought I'd update. I just got my :bfp: on a FRER after lots of evap's on IC's this morning. Not due af till Friday! Gonna do a digi tmrw to see it in writing!

OMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
Saffy, congrats hun i am so pleased for you!! will pop to yours in a bit, will update here too!
wooop wooop, not long till the front page has flashers only! xx

Wow, this is turning into a lucky thread! :happydance: Congrats to the new BFP's and :dust: for all those in a new month! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->