IVF February/March 2012

Michelle - I really hope everything turns out ok and if it is not a viable pregnancy that you don't have to wait a year. :hugs:

Michelle - Praying they see something tuesday on the u/s

Seoul - Sounds like no one is giving you any time or space to grieve. The in-laws would be the last ones i'd want around when i was coping. You should make sure you have some alone time to sort things out in your head. You'll feel so much better.

Seoul - :hug: I hate it when my DH tells me to suck it up and put on that happy face and I've never even had the BFP so I can't even imagine how difficult it is for you right now. I'm sure I missed the postings - but what is going on that could take your period so long to come back?

I do not ovulate regularly so I go months without a period. I have practically been on Clomid for the last 5 years to help with that and before that I was on BC. So I just have to be patient.

Seoul - :hug: I hate it when my DH tells me to suck it up and put on that happy face and I've never even had the BFP so I can't even imagine how difficult it is for you right now. I'm sure I missed the postings - but what is going on that could take your period so long to come back?

I do not ovulate regularly so I go months without a period. I have practically been on Clomid for the last 5 years to help with that and before that I was on BC. So I just have to be patient.

So if you transfer frozen embryos - do you have to go through a normal cycle and ovulate? How frustrating!!

So if you transfer frozen embryos - do you have to go through a normal cycle and ovulate? How frustrating!!

I guess they will give me meds to thicken the linking to where it needs to be. I am bummed though the doc says two months before we can try again. Ugghhh I am so sick of waiting. I guess it could be worse though just have to continue to wait.

Hello ladies.Just got back from a mini holiday.,and i came up with a a decision(i think)..will just give it a break for a few months and if nothing happens will can try another IVF july-august..i hvent decided yet,i could wake up tmoro n i want to try again...

Congrats on BFP marie!!really good news.

how r u michelle?

Seoul - sorry you have to wait a few months; waiting is always the hardest part! :hugs:

Mmleo - I feel the same way you do; I need a break after this ordeal! I am pretty down right now. I decided I wanted a second opinion before doing a D&C Wednesday and the only way I would get that is going to the ER; so I did that last night. I spent 4 hours there, they ran blood work and did an ultrasound (both ways) to see if it was ectopic. Needless to say, my levels went from 3631 on Thursday to 3500 last night and nothing was seen on the u/s. So now my body is recognizing that there is something wrong; I was cramping very badly yesterday.

Needless to say I am relieved it is not a molar pg, but still pretty bummed and depressed that it turned out this way. I almost wish it did not work rather then having to go through yet another surgery this week. And I don't even know at that point, how long I will have to wait to try again, or if I can. I have had so much happen the past 2 years, with surgeries, cycsts, polyps, now this :(

Seoul - sorry you have to wait a few months; waiting is always the hardest part! :hugs:

Mmleo - I feel the same way you do; I need a break after this ordeal! I am pretty down right now. I decided I wanted a second opinion before doing a D&C Wednesday and the only way I would get that is going to the ER; so I did that last night. I spent 4 hours there, they ran blood work and did an ultrasound (both ways) to see if it was ectopic. Needless to say, my levels went from 3631 on Thursday to 3500 last night and nothing was seen on the u/s. So now my body is recognizing that there is something wrong; I was cramping very badly yesterday.

Needless to say I am relieved it is not a molar pg, but still pretty bummed and depressed that it turned out this way. I almost wish it did not work rather then having to go through yet another surgery this week. And I don't even know at that point, how long I will have to wait to try again, or if I can. I have had so much happen the past 2 years, with surgeries, cycsts, polyps, now this :(

am so sorry michelle...it is unfair that u had to go thru that...i wish u strength to go thru these hard times,and wishing u better outcome next time around.:hugs::hugs:

ov test was positive tday,will try still n c if anything will happen,but am not really relying on it..but i've got nothing to loose.Again...am v sorry,i wish there was more i could do to make u feel better michelle.Good luck with whatever they need to do to help.x

Am so sorry Michelle. You are in the most depressing situation.. Praying you are able to move past all this.

I'm so sorry Michelle that you are going through this. Good luck with the surgery this week & hopefully you can start trying again soon.

:hugs:

Michelle, it was so smart of you to get a second opinion. How did today go? Thinking of you and hope everything goes as well as it can.

So Sorry Michelle miscarriages really suck. Was this your first pregnancy ever? I know it is a stupid thing to say and I hated hearing it but there is some truth to it at least you know you can get pregnant and that it can happen. More pregnancies than we think result in miscarriages. It absolutely sucks and I really hope you never have to go through this again. Make sure you give your self time to grieve In my opinion and having gone through this 3 times the moment you see that positive you become a mom regardless of the outcome so make sure you grieve your loss that is the only thing that helps and make sure you lean on your DH through all this like I said before he is the second person who loved that little one the most! Good Luck with everything and you will know when you will be really to try again my Uncle who is a OB/GYN says that after the D&C most women get pregnant really fast it is something about the procedure that helps with implantation sometimes. For me it was true I got pregnant within 2 months of the D&C but unfortunately mine was not a good outcome. Good luck with all of this and if you ever need to vent feel free to message me! :hugs::hugs:

Hi all

Michelle I appear to be experiencing similar to you :(
Went for my u/s today.

Nurse said the baby is too small and the tiny heartbeat is too slow.

She said it looks unlikely this will work for us :(

Devastated doesn't cover it :(

Pink x

Pink - I'm so sorry for you :hugs:

Is it possible it can catch up, maybe it was late implanting? What did they say is the next step? Another scan to see if it is growing? I don't know how they can be so sure yet. Think positive. I'll say a prayer for the little one.

Sienna - they moved me to friday at 4:30pm. I was not happy about that, not to mention a different hospital not close to me. I just want to get this over with!

Seoul -Thanks, I do have a son who will be three in July. I hope that after this things work out. They told me it could be up to eight weeks for a cycle after the procedure.

Pink - I am so sorry, I hope they are wrong. Are your levels going up? And maybe marie is right, the baby needs more time. :hugs:

Went for a second opinion today who said the same - outlook not good.

So that's it then - I just have to sit and wait for it to be over :(

I'm devastated :(

Went for a second opinion today who said the same - outlook not good.

So that's it then - I just have to sit and wait for it to be over :(

I'm devastated :(

I am so sorry Pink This really sucks! Hope you have a good support system feel free to vent and like I told Michelle make sure you give your self time and space to grieve. :hugs::hugs: Feel free to vent any time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->