IVF February/March 2012

Well unfortunately my little one didn't make it. My levels went way down from 289 to 37. Trying really hard to stay positive I just don't understand why I keep loosing them :( Oh well we shall try with the frosties whenever I am ready again. Good Luck to everyone hope to keep hearing good news from you all.

Sorry Seoul :hugs:
Your body went through a lot with the ohss so maybe an FET cycle is just what you need. It should be a lot easier cycle physically & mentally for you.

Yes babydrms, it was our first ivf. I guess I never let myself consider the fact that it wouldn't work.

I feel like for me, we dealt a lot better with the first cycle failing but when the second did we were just devastated. Figuring statistics, yada yada yada - second cycle with more embies :shrug:. It is never easy.

Well unfortunately my little one didn't make it. My levels went way down from 289 to 37. Trying really hard to stay positive I just don't understand why I keep loosing them :( Oh well we shall try with the frosties whenever I am ready again. Good Luck to everyone hope to keep hearing good news from you all.

:hugs: Such a rollercoaster for you. Have you had a thrombophilia panel? Just a suggestion, sometimes it can give answers for repeat losses. I hope you and DH are doing ok.

am so sorry Seoul.

Lucie and babydrms you are so right. You honestly never think that it would never work.. IMAGINING the shortcut of the journey of the embryo... the only job they have to do is implant. There is no more travelling thru the tubes....For goodness sake all you have to do is implant... and it fails.

I guess when the time comes it will work thats my hope now

Seoul - I am so sorry :hugs: This entire process is so emotional and your body goes through so much. Hopefully when you are ready again, that it will be your time!!

Oh Seoul, I'm so sorry! :hugs::hug::hugs: I hate this process, its so emotionally frustrating.

Yes babydrms, it was our first ivf. I guess I never let myself consider the fact that it wouldn't work.

I feel like for me, we dealt a lot better with the first cycle failing but when the second did we were just devastated. Figuring statistics, yada yada yada - second cycle with more embies :shrug:. It is never easy.

:hugs: Such a rollercoaster for you. Have you had a thrombophilia panel? Just a suggestion, sometimes it can give answers for repeat losses. I hope you and DH are doing ok.

We did have a thrombophilia panel everything is normal :( We had all the major tests done even genetic screenings and they can't seem to find a reason. Friday I go back in to the docs since this is a new doctor over here he may suggest some other tests. We will see. I am just terrified that this is going to keep happening over and over again :(

I am just starting the heavier bleeding now that I stopped all progesterone :( So feeling kind of crappy but hubby is back so that has helped a lot and just ready to move on and try again. Thanks for everyones support! How is everyone else feeling?

Marie, Tuesday's almost here. Hang in there!

I just want to know already! I'm not feeling too positive since I have no pg symptoms but no AF yet either. I have AF-like cramps for 3 days now which could be good or bad.

Goldy - I had to have a long discussion with dh about the embryos implanting thing a few days ago. When I came back from ET, he hugged me and said "Honey, you're pregnant" and kept saying things like that. He thought it was a done deal and didn't understand why I have to go for a blood test to confirm. He thought it was to see if I mc or not. I explained that even though logically, there is no reason why they can't implant (& ours were hatched from AH already too) but sometimes, they just don't. I miss him being so positive & I should have just went along with the I'm pregnant thing!

Marie - The second time, my DH treated me like I was pregnant the whole time cheering on the beans to implant and snuggle in. I don't know if it was good or bad because he was devastated when things didn't work out. :shrug:

Well, we will find out tomorrow what the next step is...:coffee: I have never felt so impatient in myy life - all this waiting is killing me!

hello ladies.Am so sorry,bn away for a few days now...an my dh left my laptop at home..so hvnt bn able to use the internet since.x

so sorry seoul,i cant believe ur lito one didnt make it...i hope u get the greatest news sometime soon.

Babydrms,am not so sure bt i think ur signature says bfn..it that's so,am so sorry abt that..i wish there was more we could do for each other.
AFM am still enjoying not thinking abt testing,symptoms..am not even sure i want to try so soon...i might give us 2months break instead of 1.

Marie-gd luck with 2ww,almost there and baby dust.x

I know Babydrms, i worry dh will be devastated bc he's been so convinced i'm pg. He won't allow me to even talk about what if it didn't work. GL at ur appt! I'm sure fet will be a lot easier at least physically.

Good Luck today Marie!!! Hope you get a call with your BFP :)

I had my bw done this morning & they are supposed to call with the results this afternoon. I'll be at work with no dh around so I hope I can hold it together here if I get bad news. I've had AF cramps for 4 days now but no bleeding so I don't know what is going on. I'm kind of glad work is so hectic right now & is keeping my mind off of it. Thanks for all the baby dust everyone! You can never have too much!

Just got my BFP!!! So excited!!! I hope there are more BFP coming this cycle or next for everyone else!!!

YAY Marie!!! CONGRATS :happydance: I bet your DH is just as happy and excited too!

YAY Marie!!! CONGRATS :happydance: I bet your DH is just as happy and excited too!

Yes, DH is so excited. He did give me a big "I told you so" as his PMA was through the roof the entire time as mine was lacking at times.

So Sorry Seoul. Hope you're doing ok. My thoughts are with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->