January 2020 Garnets!!!

Red head - Sorry you’re feeling so unattractive. It will definitely be hard to mask how yucky you’re feeling at the wedding, but hopefully you can make it through.
Your super long sleep sounds just like the fatigue I experienced with my first. Mine hasn’t been that bad this week, which of course has me worried, but I’m trying not to read into it. My pregnancy with my dd2 was easier than with dd1, so this one might be the same.

Gemma - so sorry for your loss! :( That is so unfair.

Co foster - wise words on trying not to worry and remembering we’re not in control. Hopefully all of our LOs will be totally fine!

Ashley2pink - sorry you’re feeling anxious about the lack of nausea. However, I think that is one big secret of pregnancy is that is can be totally normal for it to come and go. Of course, some people experience it very severely all the time, but it’s also completely normal to feel better some days. It can also depend how much sleep you’ve had. If you’ve had an extra long sleep the night before, you might feel less sick the next day. Try not to worry!

Well, about 2 hours after posting my nausea is back in full swing. You’d think I could just enjoy the rare times I don’t feel hardly any nausea but I just can’t. I start to panic and wish for it to come back. As horrible as being nauseous feels the anxiety is worse.
My next ultrasound is Monday when I am 8 weeks. And yes, I read by 8 weeks the chance of miscarriage is pretty low if there is a strong heartbeat seen so I’m hoping all goes well Monday and that it will help ease my mind at least some. But I keep thinking of those I know that had miscarriages at the end of first tri. I have no idea if they had previous ultrasounds though that showed healthy hb. I have got to stop thinking about that. 5% sounds pretty good to me at this point so I need to think of that. Not of others who happened to be in that 5% because then I start to feel not so optimistic. I just wish I could fast forward to 14 weeks. That is when I plan on telling my kids and family members

Thanks girls it really has been such a shock, it happened so quickly and I really thought we were out of the woods. We had a viability scan on the Saturday and everything was okay 36 hours later it was over. I hate my body right now but have to remind myself clearly something wasn’t right. I think I instinctively knew it anyway. I never felt reassured even when we saw the heartbeat. But anyway we decided to try again that’s a big deal for us. I just hope and pray we can catch on naturally again...... this was a first in 12 years. So I’m not holding my hopes up. But we have to give it a go and take the positive out of it. Maybe somethings changed..... who knows. We always have the option of ICSI again but not sure how I feel about going back down that road. Will be popping in now and again to see how you are all doing and to see those beautiful babies and I wish you all the best xx

I'm so sorry Gemma. Wishing you and your family all the best- it's such a hard thing to go through- hope you feel better soon lovely xxx will be thinking of you

Gemma I'm so sorry Hun, sending you hugs. Hope things work out naturally for you after all this time. You seem to have such a positive perspective on it, I admire that so much xx

I am negative Nora at this point. I'm dreading my 12 week scan. I am so afraid of going and something been wrong. I can't shake the negativity . I dont have sickness really and no sore boobs. Just a bit fatter and bloated xx

Gemma I'm so sorry you had to go through that and I pray that you and your beautiful family can come out of this with heads held high and full of hope for the future. Things do happen so you never know, maybe you'll have your rainbow baby sooner than you expected! Take your time, rest, be kind to yourself, let your body heal. You are stronger than you think and you will get through this.

Robo I understand the feeling. I find it helpful to do visualization meditation where I visualize my healthy baby, I visualize putting together the bassinet and setting up the nursery. I visualize telling my greater circle of friends and family the happy news. Once I do that I feel loads better. There are some fertility/ pregnancy meditations on Youtube that can guide you through that. It's worth it to check it out.

Gemma, I am so so sorry for your loss. I'm sending all my love and prayers to your little family at such a sad time. I have my fingers crossed that you can catch again pretty soon with your little rainbow. Good luck x

Hi ladies,

I am due my second child on 25th January (my hubbys birthday) we're all moving to The Netherlands in a few weeks, quiet nervous about giving birth in a different country! Excited to have ladies due around the same time to talk to =) Slight Nausea every so often, heartburn and frequent urination ( i'm tired of climbing the stairs! )haha

Was so tired today I finished up work early so I could nap. I'll make up the hours tomorrow - it's not like I have the energy to do anything else.

But yikes.

A week and a half now until my NIPT/scan.

Next week is my 43 birthday. I really never thought I'd be doing this at this age, as glad as I am that we are able. And that I'd be doing it without my little girl. She'd have been such a great big sister. She just adored babies. I'm happy, but it really is so complicated being happy now.

Was so tired today I finished up work early so I could nap. I'll make up the hours tomorrow - it's not like I have the energy to do anything else.

But yikes.

A week and a half now until my NIPT/scan.

Next week is my 43 birthday. I really never thought I'd be doing this at this age, as glad as I am that we are able. And that I'd be doing it without my little girl. She'd have been such a great big sister. She just adored babies. I'm happy, but it really is so complicated being happy now.

Im sure she would have loved this baby! Will you honor her in some way?

So, freaking out a little right now. I went to the bathroom and had quite a bit of discharge when I wiped and it was brown I don’t know what to think. I’m terrified it’s a miscarriage but also hopeful it’s just random. I swear at this exact week and day of pregnancy with my youngest dd I started spotting and found out I had a subchorionic hematoma. I would much rather it be that obviously but am hoping it’s neither. I can’t be from intercourse or anything like that since we have not since I found out I’m pregnant. I called my OB and the nurse said to just watch it. If it turns bright red then to call back or go to the ER since it will be the weekend. I wish they would just see me now so I could ease my mind! I don’t see any reason for spotting unless it’s 1 of the 2 options above. How am I supposed to carry on now?

Fostermom - thank you I will give this a try. It sounds so positive which is what I need tight now. Xx
JD - I can't imagine how you must feel but your little girl will be watching, after all you have been through you I would hope people would support your happiness xx
Ashley- I know it's really hard to stay positive and worrying, are you still having the brown spotting? How far along are you? Xx

JD - I can't even imagine what you're going through but I'm sure she would have made a wonderful sister and is watching from Heaven. :hugs:

Ashley - Ugh so scary! Try not to freak out. Brown spotting is old and it isn't typically something to worry about. How are you feeling? Has it stopped or slowed?

I am 7+4. It only was 2 hrs ago and nothing since. I had a miscarriage 11 yrs ago that started with brown spotting though. Then turned bright red several hours later. It’s hard to just sit and watch and see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->