January 2020 Garnets!!!

Ashley - my cramping disappeared today as well. I’m sure you’re probably fine. Every pregnancy is different. Hopefully all is well, and thankfully you get to see the little bean tomorrow.

Afm - it’s Father’s Day here too. Happy Father’s Day to all your hubbies/partners!

We did way too much socializing yesterday and now I’m a wreck of exhaustion, but we are expecting to leave shortly for a BBQ with DH’s family for Father’s Day. I’m so tired and just don’t want to go. Hopefully I’ll perk up once I’m there.

Hope you can get some rest soon Literati!

Ashley I'm glad the cramping and spotting has stopped. I'm looking forward to hearing about your scan tomorrow!

Has anyone BD since O? We did tonight and I admit I was nervous. 8wks so hopefully bee is ok.

I have a few times. We take it slow and DH is extra extra gentle. I haven't had any spotting or issues afterwards, and if I need to stop we stop.

I have a few times. We take it slow and DH is extra extra gentle. I haven't had any spotting or issues afterwards, and if I need to stop we stop.

No spotting or anything but I did have cramping. I applied a hot water bladder and laid down.

Has anyone BD since O? We did tonight and I admit I was nervous. 8wks so hopefully bee is ok.
We did quite a few times in the first few weeks after the positive test. Just took it easy like Co Fostermom said. I just can't be bothered now, I have no energy to do day to day things never mind that, my poor hubby haha xx

We did quite a few times in the first few weeks after the positive test. Just took it easy like Co Fostermom said. I just can't be bothered now, I have no energy to do day to day things never mind that, my poor hubby haha xx

Ha, I know! That's his one for a long while I know that!

Anyone else feel totally wiped out? I have had about an hour and a half nap daily since Saturday and just feel so exhausted. I am making the most of napping when my toddler does as I know that will soon be a thing of the past!

Anyone else feel totally wiped out? I have had about an hour and a half nap daily since Saturday and just feel so exhausted. I am making the most of napping when my toddler does as I know that will soon be a thing of the past!

:hi: that was me 1-2 weeks ago. just plain exhausted - so bad, I even took a nap out in my car over my lunch break... haha. Thankfully, it's gotten a bit better for me, though DH is also pretty good about letting me rest when I need to. I hope it gets better for you too!

:hi: that was me 1-2 weeks ago. just plain exhausted - so bad, I even took a nap out in my car over my lunch break... haha. Thankfully, it's gotten a bit better for me, though DH is also pretty good about letting me rest when I need to. I hope it gets better for you too!

Thank you for the response. I don't recall being like this with my first but we have a lot on as we are moving house soon too so maybe I just need to take it a bit easier. Glad to know I'm not the only one that feels like this and that it's hopefully just a phase! Incredible to think something as tiny as a plump raspberry can lead to complete exhaustion!

:hi:me! Gosh I'm so exhausted all the time. I am sick of hearing myself say I'm tired. I was never like this in previous pregnancies but this time I have chronic kidney disease so maybe that's why I'm not sure but I can't wait to get a bit more energy and feel a bit more normal. Xx

Okay so it's pretty normal. Sorry to hear about your kidney disease. Does that mean you have to be closely monitored through the pregnancy.

Exhaustion and nausea are all good signs. I know I'm lucky to be feeling this way and paid lots of money for the privilege but yes, I'd like to feel more myself again soon. This morning I started with my head down the toilet and just feel I haven't got much go in me. Hard around friends who don't know as I'm literally exhausted and saying my little one woke early doesn't really cover it

Yeah I've been feeling pretty darn tired all of the time lately. I'll just be sitting and fall asleep. One day this past week I was driving home and had to fight sleep so bad. I'll fall asleep right in front of DH and he harasses me lol. I just tell him I'm growing a human and it's hard work lol. I do get those rare moments where I feel totally full of energy, but they don't last long so I try to make the best of them when I can.

Hey all :)
Good luck to those with scans today!
OnErth we haven’t bd’d since we found out. Which sucks as although a lot of the time I’m too tired, I do get very sudden hormonal urges lol! But I’m too scared to act on them at all, even alone, as I’m worried about the contractions orgasms can cause, as well as potential bleeding from the cervix etc.
Goingforit - my main symptom has been exhaustion. So so tired it’s insane. I’ve fallen asleep a couple times during my lunch break, and had to nap after work too. It’s ridiculous!

Afm - my symptoms faded over the weekend which has me massively freaking out, although today I do feel rough and tired again, but still not really much nausea. My next scan is Friday so I’m hoping it’ll go okay, but I know what will be will be. Honestly don’t think I could take losing another, so I’m keeping everything crossed.
Went to the wedding and ended up chatting with Jilly Cooper (she’s a novelist in the UK) which was very random, but felt like poop wearing a sack which wasn’t ideal. My boobs are just so huge it’s unreal. The wedding wasn’t very good and they had no food for us (we’re vegetarian) so I couldn’t eat, which hungry pregnant lady is not so much fun! Plus they only served champagne from 4-7 when they opened the bar so I couldn’t drink anything (they didn’t even have water!). So we left at 10.30 to get a takeaway, and hubby had drunk so much red wine which stank so bad it was awful lol, then he was up being ill in the hotel all night and I had to drive us three hours home on the motorway as he was too hungover to drive! So he had a good time, me not so much lol!

Red_head that sounds like a terrible weekend - I'm so sorry you had to deal with that. I do hope things go well for you this week! My symptoms come and go - it's supposed to be normal so I'm guessing yours is too and it's a good sign that you're feeling rough again today.

I just had the weirdest cramping/ sharp pain in my right side. It lasted for about a minute and now it's gone. Really freaked me out but I'm guessing Sprout just had a growth spurt. I can't wait to see her today but I wish I had scheduled something way earlier than this! I really hate waiting.

Thank you :) I get that pain sometimes - I think it’s corpus lutem cyst - normal it feeds the baby until the placenta takes over. Sometimes when I stand up or turn etc it twinges.
I’m sure the scan will go great xx

Also the pain from the cyst is on the side you ovulate from and I quite like knowing which is weird but I do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->