January Girls!!

jenwantsababy

Reaction score
Just thought I would start a thread for all of us TTC in January Girls! Please introduce yourself and anyone is welcome! :) :dust:

:witch: jenwantsababy :witch:
:bfp: Jenba :bfp:
span
:bfp: 3outnumbered :bfp:
pip2009
totatola
Quartz
XfairyhopesX
:witch: nats77 :witch:
anorak
:bfp: Luckie3 :bfp:
:bfp: Emma345 :bfp:
:witch: BoxenOxen :witch:
WantsALittle1
tryingforno2
Hopin4AGirl
MonkeysGirl
:bfp: Hopeful42nd :bfp:
chrissbe17
Andersen1010
soozandlily
:bfp: Alandsa :bfp:
tnguyen916
Indi84
Stephiibaby
mamaxs4
:witch: teenytinyme :witch:
vaudevylle
:witch: pinkribbon :witch:
Sarah 125
:witch: LouiseSix :witch:
LadyGriz11
Andersen1010
:bfp: dailensmummy :bfp:
:witch: lilygirl :witch:
xxmyheartxx
emilee226
hanfromman
:bfp: Shineystar :bfp:
lucy_x
tmullins12311
:witch: Sherb :witch:

hi there,

my name is Leanne, we are trying for our little one to complete our family, I have just started a new cycle, will be testing 26th January 2012.

lots of :dust: to us all.

xx

Hi, we have a little boy who is nearly 2.5yrs and we are trying for our second :)

Yay, we have moved :happydance:

I have butterflies in my belly today, at the thought of starting to ttc tomorrow!! Hope we all see BFP's soon :thumbup:

Yay we have a new home! Feels very strange being in TTC now! Been AWOL a bit recently as we had all the family down for Christmas and have the place to ourselves again at last! AF is due 8th Jan although cycles have been a little shorter than usual recently so will have to wait and see. So excited!

Yep me - final af before trying started yesterday so all good to go. Feels strange as have always said I wanted a three and a half to four year age gap if possible and my LO is 3 in March. More nervous though this time than before

So is anyone doing anything particular to help them conceive? I am using OPK's and taking Evening Primrose as well as the pre-natal vits. I am determind for it to not take 9 months like before lol

hey ladies im carly, i have a gorgeous lo nearly 20months as you can see called aiden!!!
I have thought through this cycle i was pg ev day so am defo back on the ttc wagon as of now after 2 BFN's xxxxxxx

hello everyone, hoping jan will be the month for me and all of you of corse! i've got a good feeling this month! i've got 3 children, had 3 mc and one chemical, just want one more beautiful baby to complete my family! will be testing on the 23/24 jan, babydust to us all xxx

:happydance:I am hoping to try, but with me coming off Cerazette a week ago it may not be this month! I am trying though!:happydance: On my period as we speak, just like old times one too!

hello everyone, hoping jan will be the month for me and all of you of corse! i've got a good feeling this month! i've got 3 children, had 3 mc and one chemical, just want one more beautiful baby to complete my family! will be testing on the 23/24 jan, babydust to us all xxx

me too, completing with number 4. testing around the same time as you as well, should be an interesting month.

xx

Hi ladies, we're TTC#4 to complete our family. Hopefully this is our month it would also be an awesome birthday gift for me lol even tho I test on the 27th. B-day is on the 19th. :thumbup:

Hiya ladies, Im Emma and we are TTC #2 :) I ovulated the end of Dec so started a little earlier than planned!
I have PCOS and took us 1 and half years last time (conceived the second month of using Soy though) so hoping it don't take as long this time x

This will be our 2nd month TTC. I've been doing prenatal vits since last month and this month I'll add in Robitussin and baby aspirin.
OH and I feel great about this cycle, both of us 35. I have a 14y/o but this is his first.
AF came yesterday on the 1st so I guess I started the new year out right. 28 day cycle pretty regular so expect to O on the 16th and hold out for testing as long as possible. Last month I got discouraged by the BFN's so I want to wait til AF is due....but who am I kidding, right? Prob start testing on the 28th or so.

Baby dust to alllll!!!!

DF and I are TTC #1 as of today. SO excited, and falling in love with my man all over again. Can't believe how magical this process is.

DF and I are TTC #1 as of today. SO excited, and falling in love with my man all over again. Can't believe how magical this process is.

Welcome and Good Luck! You'll love it here.
That's sweet about you and your man, TTC can have it's ups and downs and it's great to have your best friend alongside for the ride.

:wave: hi Jenba, 3outnumbered, pip 2009, burt, totatola, Quartz, xfairyhopesx, nats77, anorak, luckie3, emma345, boxenoxen, and wantsalittle1! i am pretty excited for us! come on 2012! :happydance:

my husband and i are in the pacific northwest in the US and we have been together for 12 years (married for 4) and waiting to TTC for a little over 4 years! we will finally start this month after i get AF (about 4 days from now, sooo impatient!).

baby dust to all of us who are just beginning our journey and also to those of us who are continuing their journeys! come on bfps! :dust:

Hi ladies :) I'm danii, me and df are trying to concieve number 2! we have been trying for a year now so hopefully this is our month!!! Should ovulate in the next couple of days and will be testing around 20th so good luck ladies :) xx

:wave:
:wave: hi Jenba, 3outnumbered, pip 2009, burt, totatola, Quartz, xfairyhopesx, nats77, anorak, luckie3, emma345, boxenoxen, and wantsalittle1! i am pretty excited for us! come on 2012! :happydance:

my husband and i are in the pacific northwest in the US and we have been together for 12 years (married for 4) and waiting to TTC for a little over 4 years! we will finally start this month after i get AF (about 4 days from now, sooo impatient!).

baby dust to all of us who are just beginning our journey and also to those of us who are continuing their journeys! come on bfps! :dust:
:wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->