January Girls!!

We've just started NTNP for our 2nd but I'm still breastfeeding and have no AF yet so it could take a while! So far sleeping through the night and starting solids hasn't made any difference so I'm hping that my return to work in a month might as, on 3 days a week, I'll only be feeding Meg twice a day. Don't want to stop BFing yet, though might reconsider if AF is still absent by the time she's a year old.
For now I'm using OPKs and about to start temping just to see if there's any sign of ov. I'm calling it NTNP for now as we have NO idea when the best time to :sex: is! :haha:
Meg was conceived at the 1st time of trying on our wedding night. Didn't really know much about TTC - just looked up my likely fertile days based on AF timings and hey presto. :kiss: The OPKs and temping are quite exciting but I'm sure I'll soon get fed up!

Sounds like there's some testing coming up so hope we see some BFP's VERY soon. :flower:

Hello, can I join in?
I'm 27 and DH is 31, we got married last October after four years together :) We're TTC our first and I just started cycle three. Using agnus castus for irregular cycles, evening primrose and royal jelly and pre vits and as of this cycle a shiny new (well new to me but second hand lol) cbfm!

Hi ladys im steph i have a cheeky money who is 18 months, im currently coming into ovulation, so i will be testing at endish of jan as long as af doesnt show x

Evening girls! Hi to all the newbies :wave:

I love the idea of having a list with our updates and maybe some stats so that we can keep up with how everyone's getting on!

I'm currently waiting for AF at the weekend before TTC and then my next AF will be due on 5/2 so that's when I'll be testing! If I last that long anyway - I'm not the most patient person! :haha:

I can't wait for Sunday to get here and cycle 1 to officially begin! :happydance: Good luck ladies!

WOW! this thread is looking really good, cant wait to see those :bfp: showing up.

call me thick but what with the royal jelly? whats it help with :shrug:

Hi, could I join you ladies? I am on CD 4 coming out of what I believe was an anovulatory cycle :( . I'm temping, will be using a microscope to check for ferning and drinking green tea until O day to help with CM. I got pregnant last Jan, but sadly miscarried at 10weeks. So on the upside, may be Jan will be a lucky month for me, I got pregnant with my son in Jan as well so I have my fx!

:wave: I have the royal jelly/Bee pollen but is not tasty to me but OH loves it. He can't take it because he's allergic to bees and so I have him to sprinle Maca on his food an beverages but he loves to taste it raw every once in awhile. I also use it along with prenatals and I have a moonstone ring to help with fertility. My DH takes DHA fish oil as well as a substant for vitamins helps :spermy: with the Maca up to two million more :haha: :thumbup:

Hello ladies.
I'm Sam and I'm 29 and DH is 36. I already have DS who is 4 and we're hoping for a baby brother or sister for him. We've been ttc for over a year already. I'm on cd3 today and this is my first :witch: since miscarriage at 8 weeks.
This month I have started taking soy iso, EPO and I'm also waiting on my preseed to be delivered.
I use OPKs and do my temps and chart on fertilityfriend. I have regular cycles of 27 days and O around day 12.
Oh and I'm also a POAS addict! :blush:
Sam x

Well looks like i will be putting TTC'ing on hold for a few months. Just found out that hubbys firm have been taken over and we wont know about his job for a few months!! So it will be the May thread for me i suspect :shrug:

I dont mind as i would rather not be worrying about jobs etc whilst just starting out TTC'ing.

I will be checking in to see those BFP's :happydance:

Good luck to everyone :thumbup:

Well you can add a :witch: for me as AF visited :( ah well, here we go again!

Hi Sam
I'm cycle day 3 too! Sorry about your loss :( since you've been TTC over a year have you sought out medical help yet? What days are you taking the soy iso's for.
Since I was an existing patient my fertility clinic took me back pretty quickly, I'm on clomid with bloodwork and ultrasounds to monitor everything and time as close as possible for O, to do IUI. We did one in Nov that didn't pan out, then Dec was just Clomid BD, also failed, so IUI again this cycle.
What will be your test day? Mine will be Jan 30 or 31st.

We've just started NTNP for our 2nd but I'm still breastfeeding and have no AF yet so it could take a while! So far sleeping through the night and starting solids hasn't made any difference so I'm hping that my return to work in a month might as, on 3 days a week, I'll only be feeding Meg twice a day. Don't want to stop BFing yet, though might reconsider if AF is still absent by the time she's a year old.
For now I'm using OPKs and about to start temping just to see if there's any sign of ov. I'm calling it NTNP for now as we have NO idea when the best time to :sex: is! :haha:
Meg was conceived at the 1st time of trying on our wedding night. Didn't really know much about TTC - just looked up my likely fertile days based on AF timings and hey presto. :kiss: The OPKs and temping are quite exciting but I'm sure I'll soon get fed up!

Sounds like there's some testing coming up so hope we see some BFP's VERY soon. :flower:

Hi Span,
I'm still breastfeeding my son (11 months) too and hoping its not affecting things. We'll see what my bloodwork says about prolactin levels. My cycle seems normal and no issues with O so I don't see ant prob.
Good luck with OPK's, they dont like me, lol

Hi to everyone who has joined, I have adders your names to the list I made but might be easier if it was in the first post perhaps? Jenwantsababy do Yiu fancy editing your first post and putting the list in? :)

Well you can add a :witch: for me as AF visited :( ah well, here we go again!

Aww sorry to hear that :( she is a horrible witch

I'm on Cd 5 now and the end if AF for me. I can feel cramps on the front of my uterus and I felt a sharp sensation twice today by my ovary? Assuming its too early for O and probably just my mind playing tricks lol

Hi ladies, I'm happy to join the group! Today is cd1 for me. Hopefully this is a +++ month for all of us!

I'm on Cd 5 now and the end if AF for me. I can feel cramps on the front of my uterus and I felt a sharp sensation twice today by my ovary? Assuming its too early for O and probably just my mind playing tricks lol

Well, it's been know to happen, just not likely, right?
Let's hope not as I assume there wouldn't be anyone to meet your egg just yet. It looks like we are on the same cycle! Af ended for me yesterday as well and now we're just waiting for O! :happydance:

Hi, I have a DS who is 16 months and this will be our 1st cycle of properly TTC :)

I've had that before too. I'm usually pretty in tune with my body, and for me those pains were more like follies stimulated and growing. O is usually obvious to me now cause of clomid, makes it pretty painful!
Hope those follies are just maturing nicely for you :)

Hi Sam
I'm cycle day 3 too! Sorry about your loss :( since you've been TTC over a year have you sought out medical help yet? What days are you taking the soy iso's for.
Since I was an existing patient my fertility clinic took me back pretty quickly, I'm on clomid with bloodwork and ultrasounds to monitor everything and time as close as possible for O, to do IUI. We did one in Nov that didn't pan out, then Dec was just Clomid BD, also failed, so IUI again this cycle.
What will be your test day? Mine will be Jan 30 or 31st.

Hi,
I was due to see the fertility consultant but as we managed to fall pregnant naturally they cancelled the appointment. I've had bloods done and everything looked fine. I also have DS aged 4 so I guess its unexplained secondary infertility??
I'm sorry to hear the IUI didn't work out for you :hugs:.
I'm taking 120mg iso CD1-5 and my test would also be Jan 30 or 31st :flower:
Lets hope this is month is the one for us all xx

:hug:

:dust:

Well I've had a positive OPK today so guess we'd better get some :sex: in! Because I haven't had AF yet who knows if I'll actually ovulate and if anything could actually happen but it's worth a try eh? :winkwink:
Even so, I didn't think I'd get a positive so soon? I've only been POAS since new years eve! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->