January Girls!!

Yeah im good thanks, had a scan yesterday :D all going well and measuring right. cant believe how much s/he has grown in two weeks!

i wont post it up in here as dont want to be insensitive to those TTC, so if you want to have a look its in my journal :D

any more symptoms? when will you test? :)

no just funny looking nipples LOL! I think i am weeing more but it could just be boredom!

I am going to test tomorrow morning as I have a dentist appointment and they always do x-rays on me so always ask if im pregnant or not I dont know if it harms the baby but i would rather let them know than have to deal with a consequence!

I will let you know how the test goes once i get back :thumbup:

Sorry I didn't get a chance to reply yesterday, there was no need for me to test, she got me AGAIN!

Just feel like giving up now, perhaps we are just not meant to have babies :cry::cry::cry:

Oh Sherb I'm sorry. :hugs: How long have you been trying now? :hugs:

Awww Sherb :( really sorry :(

Have you tried charting? I would really recommend if you haven't tried it

Hi Ladies, I don't know if you still pop by in here or not!

First of all let me apologisse for not replying in ages, its just that I have been a bit busy recently, lots of work stuff getting in my way and blah blah blah LOL!

So this month, we BD'd after getting a positive on an ovulation test but next day i was sent home from work with a suspected water infection which i am just getting over now so we can assume i am out for this month now!

so onwards and upwards as they say - just waiting for AF to show her ugly face again!

I have ordered a thermomiter thing as you told me to Alandsa and am just waiting for it to be delivered then i will get on with the charting. i have been charting but only to see possible ovulation dates but to be honest i was getting so behind on work that everything else was just a shadow :wacko:

Needless to say I have caught up on all my work, the stress has eased and i am back on that wagon! YEEHAAAA!!

Hope all you ladies are good :thumbup:

Sorry to hear you have had a water infection. You still have a chance for this month though *fingers crossed*

Yey for getting the thermometer :) have you added in your details for periods for precious months into Fertility Friend? That can be helpful

Sherb - hope you're not out. :hugs: Good luck with the temping. It really helped me out this month as I was ill at the start of the cycle and my temps were mental before finally settling down just before I ov'd very late.
Got my BFP last week. :D

Congratulations Span!! :happydance:

I am still waiting for the little :witch: to turn up. I keep having like a pinching sensation in my right lower abdomen but I have no clue what that could be! I am still waiting for my thermometer, I thought it would have been here by now but nothing!

I have been charting periods and when we have BD'd but at the moment my chart looks pretty bare :haha: once I get the thermometer and get the hang of it I will post my chart for you to see :thumbup:

Hope you ladies are both well today x

Is the witch late? What are your temps like?

Yeah I'm good thanks. Now in second trimester :) had 12 wk scan and got pics in my journal if you want to see.

Is the witch late? What are your temps like?

Yeah I'm good thanks. Now in second trimester :) had 12 wk scan and got pics in my journal if you want to see.

So annoyed! 12 days late for AF, went to my friends baby shower, nipped to the loo and a lovely surprise........the witch had turned up - how bloody awesome!

I assume i can start using the thermometer from tomorrow now?

I will have a looky at your journal now :flower:

Awww I'm so sorry :( that's awful! Have you tested just to be sure, especially as it was so late.

Yeah you can use thermometer from day one of your period :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->