January Girls!!

We are TTC #3. We have 4 and 7 yr old boys. Been ttc 2 months. 8 or 9 dpo. AF due the 9th.
I knew a week before AF was due that I was pregnant with my first 2. I was VERY sick quite early with both. Been feeling nauseas, but nothing like the last 2.

Good luck to all.

sounds like a lot of lucky feeling ladies on this thread, we have added maca and Pycnogenol to our usual multi vitamins, folic acid and vit C tablets this month.

I am going to be the most fertile woman and have OH with more stamina than we know how to handle this month. lets hope we put it to good use and make a :baby:

:dust: to us all.

My fiance and I are TTC our 1st but my 2nd (son is from a previous relationship - took me 9 months to conceive). We live in Devon in South West England. This is our 1st month of trying (would have been sooner if not for needing to fit in my wedding dress this March lol) I have been taking multi vits, agnus cactus and evening primrose oil. My cycles have been ridiculous hence the agnus cactus (12 weeks, 6 weeks, 5 weeks :growlmad: ) but I am using OPKs to try and figure out when I ovulate. I think according to the OPK i did today I am actually about to O on CD14!!!! :happydance: I cannot believe it! The tablets worked lol Lets just hope it makes a difference :winkwink:

:dust: to everyone :hugs: - lets hope we're not here for too long eh! :winkwink: xxx

Good luck to everyone! I think I either ovulated yesterday or today but can't be sure (had stabbing pains low down on my right side yesterday and EWCM today so think thats a sign?)! BD'd last night anyway and might give it another go tonight if DH is willing :)

My son was a surprise conception so it's weird to be actually actively ttc'ing - I'm a bit nervous actually but its also very exciting though!

Hi All!!!!

I'm 32 and my hubby is 30 we're trying for number one and this will be our tenth cycle. We have both been tested for everything under the sun and are both healthy!!!

I tried clomid for three months and no luck. So I stopped that in December and I am now trying completely natural.

The only thing I am doing different is my regular folic acid prenates, evening primrose (twice daily morning and night), cod liver oil, green tea extract, a baby aspirin after ovulation to help implantation, and checking my CM and CP to help with timing...

PRAYING so hard for a January baby!!! I believe I am on CD 14 today and thus far we have BD'd on CD 10, 12 and 13.

I'm hoping NOT to tire him out lol! and continue on every day through til CD 19 or 20.

Anyone else been trying for awhile? Baby dust to all of you and I hope its ok I joined in! I hope everyone gets their BFPS really soon!!

xoxo

Can't wait to ovulate!!!
This tww is almost as hard as the tww post ovulation!!!
Fingers crossed to all of us no matter what point in our cycle we are!!!
Healthy eggs for those of us waiting and sticky growing eggs for those of us who are in the official tww!

Hello everyone,
DH and I are trying for our 2nd child. We have a beautiful son who turns 1 at the end of January. We want to keep them close together but it doesn't seen to happening so far. We had male factor issues last time and our son was a clomid IUI baby. I am again on Clomid, had 1 IUI, and skipped December one due to fertility clinic being closed for holidays (not by choice:growlmad:). I am cycle day 2 today, so I will be due for testing Jan 30 or 31. I am taking a B vitamin complex, drinking raspberry leaf tea, and taking prenatals.
I wish you all luck this cycle :) let's see a lot of January BFP's!!!:thumbup:

Hi everyone this is me and DH's 1st real month of TTC. We started trying too late last month. I am 25, he is 37. I am taking prenatals, already had a prenatal check up and hoping that it won't take us very long! I plan to test around 01/25. I wish you all BFPs!

****Fingers crossed for January**** Prenatals, Preseed, and Mucinex :dust: to all!!!

Hi my name is Susanne my other half is named Sean and we are both 23 and TTC No2 :) Our daughter is named Lily-Mai, aged 4 and it took us 9 months to conceive her. This is our first cycle TTC and my cycles are pretty irregular in regards to their length but hopefully should be testing from around 13th Jan :) Good luck all hope the new year starts with a BFP Boom! x

Hi everyone, Im TTC #1 and this is my 2nd cycle

For my first cycle i just used CM as a guide and this cycle i shall be using CM, charting and maybe OPKs, (along with obsessive symptom spotting for good measure haha!)

Im hoping to test around 30th Jan

Just thought I would start a thread for all of us TTC in January Girls! Please introduce yourself and anyone is welcome! :) :dust:

thanks for starting this thread :thumbup: i was wondering if it might be a nice idea to add all of our names in the starting post and as we each get our news - :bfp: or :witch: we could add it next to our names?

jenwantsababy
Jenba
3outnumbered
pip2009
totatola
Quartz
XfairyhopesX
nats77
anorak
Luckie3
Emma345
BoxenOxen
WantsALittle1
tryingforno2
Hopin4AGirl
MonkeysGirl
Hopeful42nd :witch:
chrissbe17
Andersen1010
soozandlily
Alandsa
tnguyen916
Indi84
Stephiibaby
mamaxs4
teenytinyme
vaudevylle
pinkribbon

Just thought I would start a thread for all of us TTC in January Girls! Please introduce yourself and anyone is welcome! :) :dust:

thanks for starting this thread :thumbup: i was wondering if it might be a nice idea to add all of our names in the starting post and as we each get our news - :bfp: or :witch: we could add it next to our names?

jenwantsababy
Jenba
3outnumbered
pip2009
Burt
totatola
Quartz
XfairyhopesX
nats77
anorak
Luckie3
Emma345
BoxenOxen
WantsALittle1
tryingforno2
Hopin4AGirl
MonkeysGirl
Hopeful42nd
chrissbe17
Andersen1010
soozandlily
Alandsa

Good idea! :thumbup: Jenwantsababy did a similar thing when we were all over in WTT but with our TTC dates - I love that now the same list will now move onto BFP announcements :D Very exciting :happydance:

jenwantsababy
Jenba
3outnumbered
pip2009
Burt
totatola
Quartz
XfairyhopesX
nats77
anorak
Luckie3
Emma345
BoxenOxen
WantsALittle1
tryingforno2
Hopin4AGirl
MonkeysGirl
Hopeful42nd
chrissbe17
Andersen1010
soozandlily
Alandsa

That's so nice! I think it's a great idea too!

Hi Ladies, would love to join u all. My DH and I have been trying to conceive since August with a break in October and November for testing. So January is officially the 2 month TTC since the break.

Anyways this is my 2nd month on Soy. The first month on Soy I geared up to O on CD14 but did not ovulate until CD 21 (had positive OPK on CD 13 and CD 20....felt O pains on CD 21). Took Soy on CD 3-7 but since first time only took 80 mg. This month I'm taking it on CD- 5-9 and 200 mg.

Hope January will be our month!!!!

Alandsa what a great idea, we did that with the new years eve testing thread i got the :witch: so did not end up on the list.

would be lovely to end up on this one.

xx

:dust:

Hi Ladies, would love to join u all. My DH and I have been trying to conceive since August with a break in October and November for testing. So January is officially the 2 month TTC since the break.

Anyways this is my 2nd month on Soy. The first month on Soy I geared up to O on CD14 but did not ovulate until CD 21 (had positive OPK on CD 13 and CD 20....felt O pains on CD 21). Took Soy on CD 3-7 but since first time only took 80 mg. This month I'm taking it on CD- 5-9 and 200 mg.

hi, welcome to the thread, im interested in the use of Soy as I usually have soya milk but thought i read somewhere that it was meant to be avoided if TTC?

Alandsa what a great idea, we did that with the new years eve testing thread i got the :witch: so did not end up on the list.

would be lovely to end up on this one.

xx

:dust:

well what would be good is to have a :witch: or a :bfp: next to those who give an update as we dont always hear from everyone what their news is

hi, welcome to the thread, im interested in the use of Soy as I usually have soya milk but thought i read somewhere that it was meant to be avoided if TTC?

Hi Alandsa...well Soy Isoflavones is kinda like nature's version of clomid and is to be taken on clomid days (1-5, 3-7, and 5-9). So if you are taking soy you should only take it for 5 days and thereafter minimize all soy intake as it can have effects on O and fertility. There are many threads on here where girls have gotten there BFP's on Soy. It's really meant for those people who have difficulties ovulating on their own or ovulate late to bring on a stronger ovulation and/or better quality egg.

Hope that helps

Hi Alandsa...well Soy Isoflavones is kinda like nature's version of clomid and is to be taken on clomid days (1-5, 3-7, and 5-9). So if you are taking soy you should only take it for 5 days and thereafter minimize all soy intake as it can have effects on O and fertility. There are many threads on here where girls have gotten there BFP's on Soy. It's really meant for those people who have difficulties ovulating on their own or ovulate late to bring on a stronger ovulation and/or better quality egg.

Hope that helps

oh i see, thanks for that! :) so when you say to take it on 5 days is that days 1-5? I usually have Soya milk in large quantities with my hot drinks and cereal so i should lay off it after CD5 onwards then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->