January Girls!!

Awww I'm so sorry that you were feeling like giving up. Sometimes it makes you feel so rubbish but I'm glad you are feeling better :hugs:

I have my 1st proper cross hairs on FF. :happydance: It's my 1st month of doing it properly though. It's put an ov date of 8th March, which is the day I had ov pains and plenty of EWCM. We managed to DTD on the 6th and 8th so we shall see. It's given me a dotted line because my OPKs were negative. I've not had much success with the IC's though as, even on the couple of occasions this year that I've had positive OPKs with wilkos ones, the IC's were still negative. :dohh:

My Ovulation Chart

Congratulations - you are in your TWW :D Wow your chart looks brilliant span!! :D such lovely big spike in temp due to O :D

Do you mean OPK ICs?

Congratulations - you are in your TWW :D Wow your chart looks brilliant span!! :D such lovely big spike in temp due to O :D

Do you mean OPK ICs?

Thankyou. Yes OPK IC's. The Wilkos ones are very similar but both lines are darker and easier to read. :shrug:

Oh that's good! Can you stick with good old Wilkos then, are they much difference in price?

Hi ladies. Congrats Alandsa!!!!! I read all the way back just to see what I've missed. How is everyone? AFM- Cycle is confusing,FF confirmed I o'd on cd18 but took it away as soon as I recorded +opk on cd28. My opk was + for 3 days!!! and its just starting to fade today. Well I guess its the waiting game now. xoxo

Thank you! Yes mine OPKs always seem to be for three days, check my chart :) good luck. Hope you caught that egg :)

Oh that's good! Can you stick with good old Wilkos then, are they much difference in price?

Wilkos are about £3 for a 5 pk so they're more expensive but nothing like Boots/Superdrug/Clearblue etc. When I started using OPKs at the start of the year AF hadn't returned yet after having Meg (still BFing) so I was using one a day. At least now I won't get through as many. :thumbup:

Good luck Luckie - hope you get your BFP this month. :flower:

Wilkos are about £3 for a 5 pk so they're more expensive but nothing like Boots/Superdrug/Clearblue etc. When I started using OPKs at the start of the year AF hadn't returned yet after having Meg (still BFing) so I was using one a day. At least now I won't get through as many. :thumbup:

Yes I suppose BFing must really make it all do much more difficult. I'm glad to know that you don't need to spend so much on them now :)

My IC progression from 10dpo to 12 dpo

Attachments

• HPT 10DPO.jpg
    HPT 10DPO.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 183
  • HPT 11DPO.jpg
    HPT 11DPO.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 181
  • HPT 12DPO.jpg
    HPT 12DPO.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 182
Oooh looking good! :thumbup:

My temp is the same as yesterdays so still nice and high. 4dpo - the next week or so is going to go so slowly!

copied from my journal: arrgghhh .. shaking ... bun .. oven!! :yipee:

I have done three tests (two ICs and a CB) and all a very faint :bfp: @ 9dpo

will keep testing every day to see if they progress :D

I tried a digi but it said BFN so I'm hoping its because its a bit too early

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=350766&d=1331277132

Congratulations!! So happy for you :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Hey Ladies, how are we all in here?

Been offline for a little while but i am back with a little update:

Started using OPK's this month and got a positive on Monday night, we have been :sex: since Sunday night (couldnt at the weekend as we were staying at my friends in Northampton and the walls are very very thin LMAO!) he actually managed to get me without any lube so my fingers are firmly crossed this month!

Pray for me ladies - speak to you all soon xxx

fingers crossed for you Sherb! :thumbup:

we are onto cycle #4 after AF finishes. this month i am hoping to conceive a little one in Canada :)

Good luck to you too Jenwantsababy!

I have not had a positive test yet but i have only done 2 tests, AF is due tomorrow but no symptoms of anything yet!

If we don't do it this time i don't really know what else we can try :shrug:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Good luck Jen and Sherb. :flower:

I'm having a strange cycle, not helped by being ill. My temps are all over the place and I had a day of AF at cd 10. :wacko:
I guess it's still early days for me with my cycles returning.

My OH needed a wee whilst i was having a bath and what with him being a typical man he had a good look at me LMAO! anyway he passed comment on how bumpy my nipples are - could this be a sign?

Thanks ladies xx

Ooh good luck ladies!! I will be checking in for updates :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"