January Girls!!

FX'd for a BFP for both of us! :dust:

i will have a read of your journal when i get home from work :thumbup:

when are you next going to test? i really hope i log on here at the weekend with some good news and see some from you too :hugs:

really strange how we have never met yet i can talk to you as if you were one of my closest friends HAHA not that they would want to know that i am wet down below :haha:

lol!! i know i couldnt imagine telling my friends that i am wet down below :haha:

yeah thats what so good about this forum, feels like we can share our experiences and understand what each other are going through.

i am testing every morning now until i get AF or my BFP - how about you? i bought a load of ICs so will go for it lol

:dust: to us getting our BFPs!!! :D i already looked to see if there was a due date thread for November, oh dear thats not a good idea lol!!

Just had a look through your journal, there are some really lovely ladies on this forum!

if i can convince OH to go to the shop tomorrow to get some more tests i will test every morning i think.

I may be getting a little addicted to peeing on sticks HAHA! i just wish it would either show me a BFP or for the witch to just turn up, i hate waiting!

really gross question but did you get wind when you got your BFP? i find myslef letting go every 2 minutes LMAO :rofl: it could just be due to the dinner i had though :haha:

is there a November thread already then? :thumbup:

Lol I have just noticed wind myself today actually, and my stomach is bloated out huge! Watching one born every minute thinking my belly is not far off just through bloating haha!!

I think I did get wind with my BFP but a lot of symptoms can be different for everyone really

Well I bought my tests in eBay. I got about 30 for £5 or something like that - bargain! So testing every morning lol I got my BFP @ 11dpo so think its more likely to be Saturday / Sunday then

Oh and yes there are some lovely ladies on this site :) lol that sounded like I was talking about some sort of Internet dating site, but you know what I mean haha!!

Oh and yes there are two November threads I think lol I thought I better not read it as it might jinx me lol

Oooh good luck Sherb and Alandsa. :flower:

I THINK I might be ov'ing. OPK's getting darker, CM gone from sticky to wet/EW, pains on my right side and my temp has gone up today after dropping loads for 2 days. It's my 1st proper month temping but it had been really stable until Tuesday. :shrug:
Watch out hubby tonight......:rofl:

Lol I have just noticed wind myself today actually, and my stomach is bloated out huge! Watching one born every minute thinking my belly is not far off just through bloating haha!!

I think I did get wind with my BFP but a lot of symptoms can be different for everyone really

Well I bought my tests in eBay. I got about 30 for £5 or something like that - bargain! So testing every morning lol I got my BFP @ 11dpo so think its more likely to be Saturday / Sunday then

Oh and yes there are some lovely ladies on this site :) lol that sounded like I was talking about some sort of Internet dating site, but you know what I mean haha!!

Oooh good luck Sherb and Alandsa. :flower:

I THINK I might be ov'ing. OPK's getting darker, CM gone from sticky to wet/EW, pains on my right side and my temp has gone up today after dropping loads for 2 days. It's my 1st proper month temping but it had been really stable until Tuesday. :shrug:
Watch out hubby tonight......:rofl:

Alandsa - thats really cheap!! i may have a look when i get home from work!

I dont know if AF is tricking me, i really felt like she was coming in the early hours of this morning and i dreaded getting up and having to look but she werent there :shrug: i am sooooooooooo tired today but again i dont know if this is legitimate, i just dont know anymore :nope: roll on Saturday! we are doing our shopping tomorrow night so will get some more tests then, at least nobody will know us in th supermarket at that time of night HAHA

Span - :sex::sex::sex: for you then!! i hope the little swimmers do it for you this month! fingers crossed for all of us :dust:

hi Span - yes get BDing :D

Sherb - yeah they are really cheap online. here is the link: EBAY

oh and i thought i saw a shadow of a second line this morning but it hasnt come up in the photo i took - mmm! will see tomorrow :)

Thanks for the link :thumbup:

Good luck for the next test, i really really hope the line gets darker for you!

I wonder how the other girls from this thread are doing!?

Thank you - just hope I didn't imagine the line lol

Yes I wonder how everyone is doing? Hello out there :haha:

You will have to post a picture for me to see! i am intrigued LOL!

I really feel like i have got my hopes up for nothing, got one of those horrible horrible feelings :-(

A few of the other ladies think they see something. Not sure if I can or not. Will see tomorrow if anything appears

I am on my phone now so can't post it here, I have put it in my journal near the last page though if you want to look :)

It's only natural to get your hopes up - I felt like that when I got my BFP so don't worry :)

hi january girls! (march girls :) )

crossing my fingers for your bfp Alandsa! i will check out the pic in your journal - can't wait to see it!

and toes crossed for you sherb, and for your wait until saturday. i really really hope this is it!

span, you better be getting busy!! :sex: ;)

i just finished AF and am waiting to O (which won't be until about the 21st). cycle 3 for me. enjoying some beers and caffeine in the meantime. :) yesterday my husband said, "how long do you think it will take us to get you pregnant? lol i told him we have only really tried 2 times! trying to be patient.

copied from my journal: arrgghhh .. shaking ... bun .. oven!! :yipee:

I have done three tests (two ICs and a CB) and all a very faint :bfp: @ 9dpo

will keep testing every day to see if they progress :D

I tried a digi but it said BFN so I'm hoping its because its a bit too early

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=350766&d=1331277132

copied from my journal: arrgghhh .. shaking ... bun .. oven!! :yipee:

I have done three tests (two ICs and a CB) and all a very faint :bfp: @ 9dpo

will keep testing every day to see if they progress :D

I tried a digi but it said BFN so I'm hoping its because its a bit too early

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=350766&d=1331277132

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

CONGRATULATIONS Alandsa!!!

Unfortunately for me its :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

She got me and of all bloody places its while i am at work :nope:

awww Sherb I am so sorry :cry: hope you are okay at work? :( :hugs:

thank you :)

The good thing is that there is only me and one other in today so i dont have to talk to them if i dont want to and i am busying myself with work, just thought i would let you all know i am out again so i guess its fingers crossed again for next month :shrug:

Yay Alandsa I'm so happy for you! :happydance: Praying it's a sticky bean this time. :flower:

Sorry to hear the :witch: got you Sherb. :hugs:

Jen - hope this is your cycle. :flower:

Well I had a temp rise again this morning but I did it at 7am, rather than 5.30am (as no work! :winkwink: ) so don't know how reliable it'll be? I guess it depends on what my temp does over the next few days as to whether I actually ov'd? It's my 1st month charting so all a bit new.
Managed some nice :sex: last night - much increased libido, which does seem to happen around the time of possible ov's. :winkwink:

Sherb - i hope today went okay and you managed to distract yourself. maybe treat yourself to something tonight to take care of yourself :hugs:

Jen - hehe @ DH, as if you will actually be able to answer that lol i think we are given so much info about being careful to not get pregnant, when at school, that its a shock to find out that it doesn't just happen straight away!

Span - ooh thats a good sign, i noticed my libido really increase around the day of O so its a good sign :) :dust:

Work got really really hectic so people didn't notice that i was p***** off LOL

just got back from Asda, the ovulation sticks in there we £19.00 for 7 or £6.85 for 5 kind of a no brainer really- then we saw someone we knew so dumped the boxes and moved on LMAO! i will be ordering my supplies from the internet from now on HAHA!

had a little cry when i got home and am now feeling a bt more positive about trying again - earlier i felt like giving up :nope:

OH has been really supportive, he was gutted too as we were convinced i was pregnant but never mind, onwards and upwards now :thumbup:

Hope you are feeling good tonight ladies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->