January Jelly Beans 2014!

The pain is mostly under my bbs kinda below breast bone and some around uterus which I know is baby growing last night I was so uncomfortable I made my hubby promise he would take me to ER if it got worse, am def using my body pillow now bc I can't get comfy otherwise. We kicked the dogs out to the living room bc am so hot and they want to sleep glued to me love them but I need my sleep.

My bosses know bc they were there for my ectopic and knew we were going to start trying in July but got a little ahead :) they treat us like family so they def knew before my own family and they worry more about me too always asking how I'm feeling and how my apts go unlike my family they didn't even text to wish me a happy birthday and its weeks before that text to ask how am doing needless to say cant depend on them much

Aww, Lucy! I'm sorry you're so uncomfortable. I hope tonight is much better for you. I'm also sorry your family isn't much support, but it's fantastic that you work in such a nice environment. :hugs:

Thanks Ameli they are great am so thankful I found this job, my aunt did say she would come out to help me once lo is here but just found out they're going to the Caribbean and South America in October so she's going to claim no money by the time I give birth but tbh am happy she won't come less stress for me really might sound harsh but I know my family to well now

Heck they didn't even come to my wedding so don't expect much from them now

Radiance, sorry about your nausea. Hope it goes away fast

Lian, good luck with your scan

Lucy,my pain is also at times below the bbs, sharp shooting kind and it gets relieved by itself in minutes time for me. Good to have a wonderful working place environment, you are really blessed to have bosses like that. The last place I worked was horrible towards pregnancy,they considered it a disease. My colleague who was pregnant then suffered a lot

Desp wow, can't believe there's people like that there's actually an old couple here that hate kids and dogs, ugh I can't stand them but of course am nice. My boss doesn't like them either lol am tempted to let my dogs out on them LOL I work as a night manager so am nice but I have those days when I want to scream

Scan today, excite, hopefully everything will be ok.

Hope your scan went well Lian

Wow this group moves so fast, I've not been around for a while as we're having some building work done so the house is utter chaos. Not really what I need right now!

Got my private scan booked for this Sunday so I'm getting excited but also scared as my nausea has tailed off, my bbs are only a little sore and I generally just don't feel very pregnant. Just hungry, a bit tired and a bit fatter!!

Anyone else finding the reducing symptoms a bit scary?

Ameli, Despttc, Sian, thanks heaps.

Just got back from the hospital/scan. At first I thought baby wasn't moving and immediately I asked the sonographer if everything is ok. Then I saw the baby waving his arms and legs. I think I fell in love. Theres really a baby inside me.

Baby is measuring 44.5m, just 0.5m smaller than 45mm which is the lower end of the range that they want to start taking nuchal measurements. The somographer tried for 30 mins to get the best angle to check the neck, but baby was just too small and moving away. Hence, I have to return next week (even though I kinda feel baby doesn't want these scans as it was moving away and raising its fist. I'm not really sure if it's ok to have scans this often).

Well, another good news is that my SCH has shrunk down and it's not posing any risks to the baby anymore. As long as the baby keeps on growing then the SCH would just sit there or get absorbed by my body naturally.

Ameli, Despttc, Sian, thanks heaps.

Just got back from the hospital/scan. At first I thought baby wasn't moving and immediately I asked the sonographer if everything is ok. Then I saw the baby waving his arms and legs. I think I fell in love. Theres really a baby inside me.

Well, another good news is that my SCH has shrunk down and it's not posing any risks to the baby anymore. As long as the baby keeps on growing then the SCH would just sit there or get absorbed by my body naturally.

Hey! That is good news. Now you can relax a bit,knowing the SCH cannot cause harm :) Don't worry about having too many scans,dear. Take it as just one more scan. Happy to hear baby's fist response :) Mine was dancing and throwing fists at scan too ;-)

Brilliant news Lian, I'm sure the positives for you and bubs of getting the nt measurements will outweigh any issues with having one more scan.
Sunday just can't come soon enough for me!

Lian - glad your scan went well :) fab news about SCH!

We had our scan today! It was amazing!!

We've been brought forward a day so 13 weeks today!! Due date is now 14th Jan!

So exiting!!

Em xxx

Congrats on all the great scans. I can't wait for my next scan which isn't for another 6/7 weeks. I hate this waiting game as I'm so afraid something will have gone wrong and I won't know it. It's such a long time from 8 weeks (when I had my first scan) to 19/20 weeks (when I'll have my next one)!! At least next Friday (the 19th) I'll have my next OB appointment and I should be able to hear my bean's hb!! Yay!! :happydance:

vtjess, I'm in the same boat scan wise, had one at 8.5 weeks and the next won't be til 20 weeks. We opted out of the nuchal scan as we had decided that we wouldn't do anything regardless of results, and for me personally I just felt that being given "odds" might give me anxiety. If there is something wrong, we will see at 20 weeks and we can prepare for that.
Anyway, my symptoms are definitely much less as well, less fatigue, less hunger, less nausea, but having the doppler has really helped me. Yesterday I was feeling miserable. It is very hot/humid here and the bus driver didn't have the AC on on my way home. I thought I was dying. So I got home, stripped down, laid on the bed and listened to baby for awhile. Sometimes the heartbeat takes a bit to find, but I hear other loud crashing noises that must be the baby moving around because they didn't used to be there, plus sometimes when I'm listening to the HB, there will be a big crash and the the HB is gone, so baby is moving around. It's always fast when I listen (155-160) so I'm still thinking girl :) I had another dream last night that we had a little girl. She was the most adorable baby. We gave her our girl name, but then later in my dream I turned around and it was a kitten instead :haha: I do love cats but...

Lian - glad your scan went well :) fab news about SCH!

We had our scan today! It was amazing!!

We've been brought forward a day so 13 weeks today!! Due date is now 14th Jan!

So exiting!!

Em xxx

Glad your scan went well:) xx

wrighty, how did you create the ticker for the one until next scan?? android app? I am unable to find on my PC lilypie

vtjess, I'm in the same boat scan wise, had one at 8.5 weeks and the next won't be til 20 weeks. We opted out of the nuchal scan as we had decided that we wouldn't do anything regardless of results, and for me personally I just felt that being given "odds" might give me anxiety. If there is something wrong, we will see at 20 weeks and we can prepare for that.
Anyway, my symptoms are definitely much less as well, less fatigue, less hunger, less nausea, but having the doppler has really helped me. Yesterday I was feeling miserable. It is very hot/humid here and the bus driver didn't have the AC on on my way home. I thought I was dying. So I got home, stripped down, laid on the bed and listened to baby for awhile. Sometimes the heartbeat takes a bit to find, but I hear other loud crashing noises that must be the baby moving around because they didn't used to be there, plus sometimes when I'm listening to the HB, there will be a big crash and the the HB is gone, so baby is moving around. It's always fast when I listen (155-160) so I'm still thinking girl :) I had another dream last night that we had a little girl. She was the most adorable baby. We gave her our girl name, but then later in my dream I turned around and it was a kitten instead :haha: I do love cats but...

I know how you feel about the heat. It's really been getting to me too. I just get so hot, feel a bit light headed and just have to sit down and cool off directly in the line of the a/c. Unfortunately for me, we don't have central air so we have window units which keep us cool but I wish they kept us cooler!! LOL

I wish I had a doppler at home to use but unfortuately for me, I can't really justify the cost of buying one. I rented one with my son and I loved it but it was $50/month and that really adds up!! As much as I spent on that I could have bought a really nice one! LOL I'm so wishing I had at the time. But I'm being furloughed at work and so loosing some income so I need to save every penny and so I can't justify buying one. I'm so tempted though!!! :) Right now I'm counting down to the 19th when I have my doctors appointment so I can hear my beans hb!

Vtjess, I bought the Sonoline B on amazon for $70 and fully intend to sell it on Craig's list or to a friend when I'm done. I use Aloe Vera Gel instead of the US stuff...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->