January Jelly Beans 2014!

SB thanks I had three then had a bagel it seemed to help but now I feel it coming back :( I'm just going to keep eating them they help but for just a bit.

I always need LOTS on hand when I'm preg. Glad they at least help for a bit.

Took a pic today as my belly seems huge. It doesn't suck in and it's rock hard.
The blue shirt is at 9.5 weeks with just a small pile of bloat/moving intestines. Today at 13 weeks is the pink shirt, with the peach of course :). I feel huge. I wasn't expecting this so soon...

Attachments

• 9.5 weeks.JPG
    9.5 weeks.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 13 weeks with peachcropped.jpg
    13 weeks with peachcropped.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 10
Hi gals, I hope everyone is doing well! I've now reached 13 weeks and we had our announcement party on Saturday! Everyone is super excited. :) the pregnancy is now Facebook official too! It was interesting with fb...I ended up getting several mags from people who apparently felt as though they deserved a personal announcement from me rather than finding out with the "masses." what is up with that? I also have already been offered by 3people to throw my baby shower! They just found out yesterday! I think I have some baby crazy family members and friends...lol!

Nice bump melann :)

That's nice you have so many excited family members willing to throw you a baby shower Lindsay!^^ My sister has been talking about my baby shower since the day I found out I was expecting she is so into it I didn't have a baby shower when I was pregnant with ds so quite excited to experience it. think ds will love it too!

I am 13 weeks today!!! :happydance: I feel huge and have worn a dress that accentuates the bump, a parent at school said to someone else that I look pregnant, yesssssss!! First time someone has noticed

I also got a few funny comments like "funny what you find out on Facebook these days" and "I can't believe you never told me" but I couldn't give two hoots!

Hi gals, I hope everyone is doing well! I've now reached 13 weeks and we had our announcement party on Saturday! Everyone is super excited. :) the pregnancy is now Facebook official too! It was interesting with fb...I ended up getting several mags from people who apparently felt as though they deserved a personal announcement from me rather than finding out with the "masses." what is up with that? I also have already been offered by 3people to throw my baby shower! They just found out yesterday! I think I have some baby crazy family members and friends...lol!

Yeesh I'm glad no one pulled that crap with me when I did the FB reveal!

13 weeks for me today too!! :happydance: So I'm considering myself 2nd trimester now officially! Yay!! :) Still no FB announcement for me yet. I'm going to wait until after my 19/20 week scan to do that and tell work. I'm just not ready for the whole world to know. I'll probably tell my grandmother soon though. Her birthday is Friday so maybe I'll give her the good news then. :) She'll be super excited to get another great-grandbaby!

I hope everyone is finally starting to feel better. I've been feeling pretty good and my very little symptoms have lessened to none, though I do get the occasional heartburn. Yuck! Tums have become one of my best friends. LOL And then I'm still kinda tired, which I hope ends soon. We took DS to the little beach near our house yesterday and were only out for about 1.5-2 hours but I was drained when we got home. After getting some lunch, I laid DS down for his nap and while the hubby played video games, I fell asleep on the couch! :) Slept for a good 2 hours and while it felt good at the time when I woke up I felt like I wasted some good time to get things done around the house while I don't have a 2 year old running around my feet! :dohh: Oh well, I'm sure the house work can wait! LOL

13 weeks for me today too!! :happydance: So I'm considering myself 2nd trimester now officially! Yay!! :) Still no FB announcement for me yet. I'm going to wait until after my 19/20 week scan to do that and tell work. I'm just not ready for the whole world to know.

Me too 13 weeks :happydance: I am also planning to wait till 20 weeks to let the world know:baby:

I hate meat and fish now.. This has been going on the past few weeks.. Anyone else experiencing the same??:sad1:

Congrats ladies on 13 weeks :happydance:
My bosses know they knew as soon as I found out but they are very supportive :) FB won't know til way later

Desp all I seem to want is spicy things right now which includes meat Lol does help th heartburn tho

Are any of you ladies having stomach pains I feel like my insides are being pushed up and my belly button hurts ?

My work doesn't know just because I don't want them to know yet (I'm not ready!). :) Not becasue they are not supportive. My boss is very family oriented. He has 5 kids of his own (a set of twins and a set of triplets!). :) He was very excited for me when I told him last time and I have no doubt it'll be the same this time. :thumbup: I'm just a worrier and would like to keep this to myself for a bit longer. :)

As for stomach pains, I haven't had anything too bad, though I do get some mild cramping now and then. And I've had some tummy issues too (constipation and it's opposite - sorry if TMI! :)) which causes some pains but that's it so far. But Lucy, some of your organs do get pushed around as the baby grows, so I would think it's definitely possible that's causing you pain! But if it gets too bad, I woudn't hesitate to call the doctor, if just to ease your worries! :) I hope the pains go away for you soon!

We're telling everyone tomorrow after scan if all is ok.

My work already know because I was so sick , and they knew I was having IVF. They have been the most amazing supportive group of people I could ever have hoped to work with. My boss is so exited for us!

My parents, parents in law and brother also know. Can't wait to tell my grandparents! I'm in the middle (agewise) of 9 of us in my generation inc cousins and this will be first in next generation!!

Em xxx

My stomach skin sometimes seems to hurt where it's stretching and I get the odd twinge of mild pain inside. I often get a horrible cramp if I cough or sneeze.

Congrats ladies on 13 weeks :happydance:

Are any of you ladies having stomach pains I feel like my insides are being pushed up and my belly button hurts ?

Yes. Me me! :-( I know its too early to have the contractions,but these stomach pains kill me at times. I read somewhere that this might be growing pains due to ligaments stretching when uterus moves up. I hope its the case
I've heartburn too,but it pops up after midnight. I wake up in my sleep having some kind of a burning churning feeling and I have to eat something to eat better, so much for all my years of eating food only after brushing my teeth,huh :-(

So exciting that some are already 2nd tri and the rest of us are almost there! I had my 12 week appt this morning. Went great, aside from a 2 hr wait. Heard heartbeat on the Doppler and got the date for my anatomy scan!! 1 month away - August 5th! So exciting. :cloud9:

So exciting that some are already 2nd tri and the rest of us are almost there! I had my 12 week appt this morning. Went great, aside from a 2 hr wait. Heard heartbeat on the Doppler and got the date for my anatomy scan!! 1 month away - August 5th! So exciting. :cloud9:

That's so exciting! I don't know the exact date for my anatomy scan but it will be sometime that week as well! :happydance:

I can't believe that most of us are in 2nd trimester already!! :happydance: :bunny:

I still can't eat hardly anything without my severe nausea, I have never been a big meat eater, I was actually vegetarian for 5 years and vegan for about 6 months. Since I stopped being vegetarian, I still hardly eat meat although when I'm pregnant I try to eat more meat. Meat is one of the major things I can't handle this pregnancy, and fish taste really weird too! :(

Scan today, excite, hopefully everything will be ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->