January Jelly Beans 2014!

Thanks ladies! Hakuna talk to your doctor next time, s/he'll have it on their scan results!
I imagine it would be nice to know for sure! :hugs:

It is getting closer, it's crazy to think that now I'm 14 weeks tomorrow :shock:

Ameli I'm trying but it's not working, I seem to need to eat every 2 hours right now. I felt like it was getting better but the last few days have been horrible for my waistline! I'm hoping to start jogging again soon, I just need some energy :\

Looking into the birthing classes at the hospital. So exciting! There's a class that goes through the pain management options, birthing plans, newborn care, and breastfeeding basics. 6 weeks for me and DH. Looks like they fill up fast, so I'm looking now for October-November. It also looks like insurance should at least pay for part of it (It's only $95 to begin with), so that's good.
It'll be time to start reading to our bumps soon! Mine has become obvious in the last few days. Earlier than I expected, but I've only put on a few pounds and NONE of my clothes fit. The doppler has made it obvious that the baby is actually at least part of the bump :)

Wow try rocking I can see from your ticker that you had lost a lot of weight before getting pregnant! Well done! I'm already overweight so weight gains a concern for me too but as long as we keep an eye on things and try and stay healthy we kind of have to surrender our bodies to the pregnancy! I am going to start swimming for some exercise. Luckily I have lost almost a stone in first trimester due to being sick so at least I can gain a stone now relatively guilt free xx

Doesn't WW have a pregnancy program too? Not saying follow it.. lol. Just curious.

They don't have a pregnancy program and I think they prefer if you aren't on it while you're pregnant. I was planning on doing it as long as I could because technically in first tri you don't need to eat any extra calories. I was just going to continue it through and add a few points when I needed it.
Unfortunately this baby is a little piglet and I have never been more hungry in my life! I had to cancel WW for now and I have definitely put on weight because of how hungry I've been but I have to hope my hunger will calm down at some point!
I do plan on going back on WW when I have breastfeeding established and I'm hoping next year I'll hit goal. I was still 27 lbs away from it when I got pregnant.

Thank you xxemmyxx! It's been hard to gain weight after spending 18 months losing it but I know next year I'll be fully back on track. I just have to try and eat healthy as much as possible and remember that I'm growing a baby.
I wish I had lost weight in the first trimester! I had a lot of nausea but I was starving at the same time.

I had only lost 30 lbs when I got pregnant but since I can't breast feed (bc of meds I'm on) as soon as I get the ok after birth am going back on my weigh loss. I am more motivated than ever I want to be healthy for my child not suffer with pain and pills

Try rocking wow is all I can say to your weight loss :)

Thanks! I'm very proud of it, I'm hoping I don't end up putting on too much more weight, I want to be able to lose it all next year and then some!

You'll get there! What were you doing?

When I did WW... like 4 years ago... they did have a preggo one. They gave you more points through out the day.

I have heard that they prefer you not to be on and the only type of option I saw that had to do with babies was for breastfeeding.

With how hungry I've been the last few weeks though there's no way I could stay within my points. I'm just going to have to work harder/longer after I have the baby to get rid of the extra weight.

*edit*
I just looked it up to see and this is what I found

2. Who can purchase Monthly Pass and where is it accepted?
Monthly Pass is accepted at many locations in Canada. To find one near you, visit our website at www.weightwatchers.ca/monthlypasslocations.
Most Weight Watchers members can purchase Monthly Pass except individuals who:
1.Are pregnant
2.Are under 18 years of age
3.Are no more than 5 pounds above the recommended minimum weight for their height and age
4.Have an active medical diagnosis of bulimia nervosa

Maybe it's just for Canada?

TR I first did this program with my boss but it was only shakes I lost 20 then regained 5 :( soon I realized I couldn't live off of shakes then her husband my other boss :) told me about the Keto diet basically very low carb which I couldn't really have anyway and i lost 15 with that. Then I got my BFP so decided to enjoy as much as possible but as soon as I can am going back on it I was off all my meds well except RA ones but I was biking about 30 miles a day never been able to do that :)

I want to be able to play with my baby and teach s/he how to eat healthy, most everyone in my family is over weight I lost my mom at a young age but she never played with us like I see other parents here do I want to be one of those parents not sitting bc I can't

That's awesome! Way to go Lucy! It's amazing what we can do when we lose weight!

And I totally agree with you, I want to be more active and healthy for my children. It's already made a huge difference in how I interact with my daughter and I'll only get better! I'm really hoping by the end of 2014 I'll have reached goal or at least be super close. I know I can do it.

I'm really overweight right now. After baby and breast feeding and wedding I'm gonna get soo skinny.

Any of you ladies know what to do about tention headaches?
I think im dying. )':

Doesn't excedrin have aspirin in it?? My doc gave me a prescription for fiorocet (sp) which is like Percocet. Its Tylenol based so safe during preg along with its other ingredients.

Sorry! The migraine one has aspirin.. not the tension one. :)

Do any of you know how many tums we can have if there is a limit? I woke up with horrible heartburn to the point I feel like vomiting I have to work the morning shift today so can't sleep it off :( any remedies? Please my throat's on fire :(

I think i heard 7 but tbh I've always needed way more than that o.o

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->