January Jelly Beans 2014!

Oh Ameli, you lucky girl! LOL

Melann- I've been vomiting almost every day for the last couple of weeks, even on the zofran. I've had to spit soooooo much too (which I think is the most disgusting thing ever), and I've always hated to see people spit. I find myself picking things to eat based on how it will feel coming back up. LOLOLOL.

My sickness is much worse today even with my meds. Hoping it will die down soon!

I found the baby's hb on the doppler today! I thought it was amazing and didn't want to put it down! Baby is not central though, slightly to the left. Is that ok? DH didn't seem that interested though, it quite upset me. He had a quick listen and said "that's good". Am I over-reacting?

My sickness is much worse today even with my meds. Hoping it will die down soon!

I found the baby's hb on the doppler today! I thought it was amazing and didn't want to put it down! Baby is not central though, slightly to the left. Is that ok? DH didn't seem that interested though, it quite upset me. He had a quick listen and said "that's good". Am I over-reacting?

yay for finding baby! I always found my son on the left side, I don't think it's anything to worry about :hugs:
My hubby wasn't very interested in hearing baby's heartbeat either. He wasn't very interested in most of the pregnancy, I think men just bond differently. He's crazy about our son now and calls him his "best friend" :cloud9: I also think we bond differently because we're the one carrying the baby. :)

My baby is slightly to the left as well, although more central than it was 2 weeks ago. DH had seemed fairly aloof (although I know he's thrilled that we're pregnant). But for Father's day I got him a book called Handy Dad. He really loves to build and create things and the book is full of ideas of things to build with/for kids. Even though it won't be relevant for several years, he says that that's what made it real for him. The "expectant father" book I got him has good info, but for him it took thinking about the "kid" not the pregnancy. Sometimes at night if I mention a symptom or "feeling" he'll ask if we can use the dopplar. I think it makes him feel like part of it. We were using it a couple days ago and he talked to the baby for the first time (of course he said "make noise if you're a boy" and the baby made a crash sound :haha: I still think it's a girl)
Pretty sure he's told everyone we know about that Handy Dad book and how much he loves it. So glad I got him something good :)
So, completely inappropriate and TMI, but is anyone else having the "buzzing vagina" symptom? I looked it up and apparently it's totally normal that MANY times a day, I feel like a mildly vibrating cell phone got stuck up there. It sounds like it would be pleasurable, but it's not, just weird. Makes me feel like "if anyone knew what was going on in my pants right now, I'd be mortified!" I guess it has to do with increased blood flow and baby/baby's house hitting nerves? Anybody? Bueller?

I'm sorry to hear about those still suffering from ms. I have been lucky with both pregnancies and haven't really had it. I've had a couple of times this pregnancy that I've felt nausous and had dry heaving but it's been very few times and spread out. (Actually had that feeling this morning!) Usually if I eat something I feel much better.

I'm jealous of all of you with dopplers. I'd love to have one but can't afford to get one right now, unfortunately. I rented one with my son and it was great! :)

My DH has been pretty disconnected to this pregnancy as well (he was with my son too). It's just hard because they don't have the intimate connection like we do. Once my son was born it was completely different and my DH held him for the first time, you could just see the love in his eyes. :)

And melann, I've had that vibrating sensation before and it's such the oddest feeling!! It's been a while since I had it but it freaked me out when I did. I had it for a few days and then it went away. I was going to ask my OB about it when I had my appointment but I forgot as it didn't happen again. Hopefully it goes away for you too! :)

Mine is a little to the left too. Nothing to worry about! I think they have a lot of room in there right now, and they probably just like to hang out in one area. I got my doppler on Amazon for under $30, and I love it.
Melann and Vtjess, not sure what you're feeling but it sounds like it might be mild muscle spasms? I know there's so much going on in those areas at the moment, and it's probably fine if it's not causing you any pain.

I think I want to trade the burning nipples for the vibrating vagina....hahaha

Goodness! I've been gone camping and at a reunion for about a week and a half, and boy did I miss a bunch! All caught up now though!

So glad to hear nothing too bad has happened. Sorry to all of those who are not feeling well, hope it goes away soon, and remember it is worth it!

I'm officially in the 2nd tri, and I'm pretty happy about that. My mom told me she could see a bit of a difference in my stomach yesterday, that was fun to hear! Had a scan not last Friday, but the one before, and everything looked great! Baby was measuring almost a week ahead! Next appointment is tuesday, can't wait!

I've been pretty lucky so far this pregnancy. 1st pregnancy I had horrible nipple pain and vomiting every now and then. This time my boobs feel fine, and I've a couple brief waves of nausea but nothing that terrible, and no vomiting.

Vibrating vagina :rofl:

melann13;28356081 So said:
The vibrating feeling is completely normal and in fact it is one of the presumptive signs of pregnancy. That feeling might be present,not just inside the vagina,sometimes on the external genitals too. This is due the increase in bloodflow to those areas during pregnancy. The pulsating feeling is the pulsation of the blood vessels,kinda like the way we get pulse in our hand. In fact,the blood supply to these regions would have increased so much that a doctor would find a bluish-discoloured vagina if a colposcopy is done.

In fact,the blood supply to these regions would have increased so much that a doctor would find a bluish-discoloured vagina if a colposcopy is done.

TMI again, but a lot of us will probably find that the external bits turn a blue/purpley colour during pregnancy too, which is a common pregnancy symptom and perfectly normal. :blush:

Sorry, I have been quiet, but have been rather busy with different things and exhausted with pregnancy and running around my almost 3 year old.

13 weeks today and the baby is now the size of a peach. We have a scan booked for tomorrow. Looking forward to it, but also apprehensive and a little nervous.

Good luck for the scans, Piperette :) You'll surely enjoy seeing your little bean tomorrow. I cannot explain the excitement I feel everytime I see my cute bean at the scans :) How's your sunshine boy doing?

Good luck for the scans, Piperette :) You'll surely enjoy seeing your little bean tomorrow. I cannot explain the excitement I feel everytime I see my cute bean at the scans :) How's your sunshine boy doing?

Thanks. We already had 2 scans at 4 and 6 weeks, so we are really looking forward to seeing the difference this time.

Little sunshine boy is great, although being quite cheeky at times. I can't believe he will be 3 next month. Where is my little baby gone? :shrug:

Dear piperette
Kids grow so fast :) He'll be all excited about getting a new sibling,right? Enjoy your boy's cheekiness and little antics because you'll love thinking of these when he grows up. Lots and loads of hugs to your little boy :)

Good luck for anyone who have scans today. I am on count down now-11 days til mine!

Think I'm starting to feel a bit better at last. My nausea seems to be much better but I am still exhausted. I'm in bed at 7.30 every night!

How is everyone else feeling? Can't believe that I'm heading towards 2nd tri already. X

P.s piperrete I have a son who is 3 in September so I feel your pain with exhaustion!

Hello everyone! Hope you enjoy your scan Piperette and anyone else who has a scan to look forward to this week!

I was up most of the night throwing up and feeling very nauseous. My son is at nursery this morning so I am resting until he comes home. Not even attempting to eat this morning so I'm just sipping on some chilled lemon and ginger tea with ice in it.

I'm on countdown too! Had a scan yesterday but it was a quick two min job on a really old machine so could only see a blur :haha: My official 12 week scan will be on a more up to date machine thankfully.

11 days to go :happydance:

Feeling very queasy this morning. Wish I could just stay in bed all day. And the sounds of a thunderstorm coming doesn't help at all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->