January Jelly Beans 2014!

Thanks, melann. Yeah I've looked around and have seen a sonoline b for $65 with free shipping and I was soooo tempted. :) But unfortunately with my furlough and a new baby on the way, I just can't afford even that. We are trying to save every penny so when we have to fork out more money for daycare in the new year, it won't be a struggle.

Vtjess am in the same boat Hun with my hubby not working only me and our medical up in the air I can't justify buying one my hours were cut as they hired someone else to help bc they don't want me working as much as I did which am fine with but am hoping it works out soon

I feel ya, Lucy. I'm in a similar boat. They are cutting me back by 8 hours a week for 11 weeks with Furlough so these next 11 weeks are going to be tough on us. My hubby does work but his salary is really nothing compared to mine (not trying to brag here or anything just stating fact) so loosing 8 hours a week is very tough on us! Luckily it's only 11 weeks (it was originally to be 22) so after we should be a bit better off but after we have this baby and I go back to work we'll have to pay an additional $245/week for daycare. It's crazy!! So saving every penny now is a must for us. :)

I hope things work out for you too, Lucy! :hugs:

Hi ladies, I had my NT scan today and they put me back 2 days so my due date has changed to the 15th January, hope your all ok xx

I have an angel sounds Doppler arriving tomorrow, it's huge and not sure how good but only £20.

So I am 11 weeks tomorrow and today I have had some cramping. Also if I press down just above my public bone, it is hard underneath for about 2 fingers hight. Has anyone felt any cramping as their uterus rises out of their public bone? Hoping that's what this is!

Also, even though that the only part that is hard, I'm huge recently! Struggling to hide it! I know it's just bloat but does anyone count this as bump?

I have an angel sounds Doppler arriving tomorrow, it's huge and not sure how good but only £20.

So I am 11 weeks tomorrow and today I have had some cramping. Also if I press down just above my public bone, it is hard underneath for about 2 fingers hight. Has anyone felt any cramping as their uterus rises out of their public bone? Hoping that's what this is!

Also, even though that the only part that is hard, I'm huge recently! Struggling to hide it! I know it's just bloat but does anyone count this as bump?

I have the angel sounds, I tried using it from 10 weeks, I still havnt heard anything,I don't think it's the greatest doppler but for £20 I don't mind, hope you have more success than me! My baby was moving so much today I dunno how I could ever pin that heartbeat down to hear it at home!

I also had cramps at 11 weeks, I think its just all the growing, between 11 and 13 weeks the baby increases in size a lot!

Heyy all. Just catching up. Those who mentioned those sharp pauns... thise are Round Ligament Pains. They are VERY normal. As long as they last less than a minute and don't cause bleeding then don't worry. Unfortunately they get worse with each successive pregnancy. :)

Ive had it with the heat and humidity. My skin has decided to burn when I use my face wash... so now im breaking out. Awesome. Got myself some nice maternity shorts though so yay!!

Vtjess my job pays all the bills too like you not bragging just saying the truth, I was working over 50 hrs a week but now am down to 40 or less but can't complain much really I love my job and really needed the break I have been working almost everyday for over a year so it's a welcome relief :)

Although I know we're a little tight and will be more with baby I wouldn't change it for the world, my hubby is looking for work and is in talks with a friend if it happens then were in the clear FX it does until then I'm on a budget but all worth it

Emmy glad everything went well for you Hun

SB thanks they're painful but don't last long I figured that's what they were thanks for reassuring tho and there been no bleeding or spotting so that's good

Looking at your tickers made me crave for actual jellybeans. I'm gonna ask DH to buy some right now. :haha:

Afm, I'm in OZ and freezing as we're at the peak of winter, brrrrrr. Our flat has poor insulation. I wish I'm back in Hawaii, my hometown.

I got a surprise scan today :happydance:

Went to the joint diabetic/pregnancy clinic and they decided to give me a quick 2 min scan to check that baby was there. It was the oldest machine ever so all I could see was a blur and a heartbeat but I'm so happy my babies okay and I got to see it! :dance::headspin:

Doc thought baby looked a little small for 10+5 so dates might be off a little but didn't take measurements so we'll find out for sure at 12 week scan on the 22nd.

Yay for surprise scans! Wish I could get another sometime soon! But it seems I have at least a month until my second, and my first was a month ago! Ugh, all the waiting! :wacko:

Hi ladies! With the business of the move I haven't posted here in forever (although I have posted in the facebook group). But, we have internet setup now so I'll be on more often. I have my 12 week scan on Monday! I've also been getting my money's worth out of my doppler. I love that thing.

Hello girls
My bbs hurt like anything.. Wasn havin that for quite some days :cry: Added to the abdominal cramps,its killin me. Plus DH had to join studies at a different state. Can't see him for a long time :nope: Feeling lonely :sad2:

Aww, sorry to hear all of the above, Despttc! :hugs:

Thank you,Ameli. I guess its the missing-him-thing that is making me feel all these symptoms.

:hugs: despttc
Do what I do and find some show to watch that he would hate. Occupies me and makes me feel like I'm getting away with something :winkwink:
AFM my fatigue had gone away a lot, until just now. I'm at work and I literally just pulled a pillow out of my drawer (use it for my back sometimes) and closed the door to my office and put my head on my desk. That lasted 10 minutes until I realized I would never be comfortable folded over on my belly like that. Decided that a cup of tea :coffee: (60mg caffeine) will have to get me through until I go home early and take a real nap, on a bed, with a body pillow and two fuzzy purr machines :sleep:. The countdown begins :haha:

Is anyone still experiencing morning sickness (well, all day sickness)? I still have it everyday, and on the few days that I don't actually vomit I have a lot of dry heaving and gagging. I'm hoping it goes away in the next couple of weeks.

No, I got really lucky and didn't get it. But I totally feel for you ladies that have been dealing with MS. :hugs:

I never did vomit much (only twice actually), but was very gaggy and nauseous with dry heaves all the time. It has died down a lot in the last week for me, although I still gag when brushing my teeth. I've managed to not throw up my breakfast cereal anymore though (which is what happened previously) FX for you that it goes away soon! Previously it was worst for me when I would get hungry. I'm still more hungry than usual, but it comes with more standard hunger symptoms for me now, crankiness and discomfort, rather than gagging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->