January Jelly Beans 2014!

I've been feeling VERY hungry and a little queasy this morning too which is a bit unusal for me. I even thought I was going to throw up just before I was going to brush my teeth. I had to sit down on the tub for a few minutes. Yucky feeling!! So I definitely sympathize with all those suffereing from ms!! So I've basically been trying to nibble on something since I got up this morning just to keep the hunger/nausea away. Dont know why this would start now when I'm in 2nd tri!! :dohh: Hopefully this is just a passing thing and doesn't last.

Good Luck to all those with scans soon! I still have 6/7 weeks to go!! :(

I had a similar episode too,vtjess :-(
And I had thought I've thrown it all behind in the first trimester. Hoping this doesn't turn frequent for us

Good luck at your scan Piperette.

I hope those of you feeling queasy today feel better soon. I took my zofran before my feet hit the floor and so far so good.

I have an appointment on Monday for my 12 week scan but I called and made one for tomorrow with my GP because I think I may be getting a bladder infection but I'm not sure. I have this full feeling in my bladder all the time and lots of pressure there, but when I go sometimes there's hardly any urine. I figure it's better to be safe than sorry.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for both of us, despttc, that it doesn't last! :thumbup:

I don't blame you forgetting checked out, ttcfurrever. I was wondering if I had one as well at one point as I was having similar symptoms and was thinking of calling my dr too. I never did though as symptoms have pretty much gone away though I may ask at my appointment next week to see if they test for that each appointment. I know they test my urine each time but I'm not sure for what besides protein. Good Luck on yours!

:hi: ladies xxx

Glad to hear so many scans going well, and so many more on the horizon :happydance: Hoping to have my gender scan on 14th August :thumbup: and have the appt for my 20wk scan on 28th August!

Sorry some are still unwell :( *touch wood* the sickness has really started easing for me, even the nausea has settled to mild so long as I dont skip a meal! The tiredness is still really heavy though, and as the weather is sooo nice Ive been active all day and crashing early evening :haha:

Not had the vibrating lady bits :haha: but have dtd a few times this week - the heat puts him on heat :haha: and after a few straight days I was achey down there (unusual as we usually dtd every day) but I had to make him put me down :haha: :blush:

Haven't really left my bed today. Feel very blessed and greatful tg at my kiddos have been cooperative. Feeling kinda emotional and not-pregnant. Im showing.. so duh . I just feel so unconvinced still despite my scan. Doubt I'll have another scan for at least 6/7 weeks. Rant over..

:hi: ladies xxx

Glad to hear so many scans going well, and so many more on the horizon :happydance: Hoping to have my gender scan on 14th August :thumbup: and have the appt for my 20wk scan on 28th August!

Sorry some are still unwell :( *touch wood* the sickness has really started easing for me, even the nausea has settled to mild so long as I dont skip a meal! The tiredness is still really heavy though, and as the weather is sooo nice Ive been active all day and crashing early evening :haha:

Not had the vibrating lady bits :haha: but have dtd a few times this week - the heat puts him on heat :haha: and after a few straight days I was achey down there (unusual as we usually dtd every day) but I had to make him put me down :haha: :blush:

My 20 week scan will be on the 28th of August too :)

Haven't really left my bed today. Feel very blessed and greatful tg at my kiddos have been cooperative. Feeling kinda emotional and not-pregnant. Im showing.. so duh . I just feel so unconvinced still despite my scan. Doubt I'll have another scan for at least 6/7 weeks. Rant over..

Im the same lately very emotional and dont feel pregnant all symptoms have gone and Im not showing yet :( i know with this being my 1st i may not show for a least a few weeks yet but still doesnt stop me worrying

With my first, I didn't start showing until around the 3rd trimester so I'm not counting on showing any time soon. But I'm a bigger girl so I guess they have more room in there to begin with! :haha:

I won't know my 20 week scan date until my doctor gives me the slip so I can schedule it but that's still 6/7 weeks away. I'm guessing it'll be either the 23rd or 30th of August as I'm going to try to schedule it for a Friday since I'm off work for the next 11 Fridays. It still seems so far away though!! I'm counting down until next Friday when I have my next OB appoinment and at least then I should be able to hear my beans hb and I maybe I'll feel a little better that everything is all right.

Wrighty- with my first I showed early but I was about 25lbs underweight to begin with. This being my foyrth my stomach popped right out. I feel bh already which is normal. My next appt is in two weeks so ill get to hear the hb at least. Im sure everything is fine in there. Just anxious and emotional.

I am apparently already look pregnant, I'm not complaining, just concerned for what's in store. I figured I wouldn't show for awhile yet since it's my first (to get this far), but our mail room guy (who's the sweetest grandpa character you've ever met and is a "real beard Santa Claus") came in today to ask about my garden (we bond over this often ;) and when I said I hadn't been out weeding much because I was pregnant (expecting a big surprise) he said "I figured as much when I saw you the other day" which FYI was while I was walking up to my office and he was DRIVING in the delivery van about 10mph past me. I know I'm wearing baggy clothes (as none of my others fit) but oh my goodness! I'm glad I'm not trying to hide it til 20 weeks like some of you ladies!! I won't tell FB til then, but those people don't see me anyway :thumbup:
As far as I can tell I've only put on about 3 lbs, so it's just a shift I guess expecially since I'm pretty sure most of that weight must be in my boobs :blush:

I'm one of those waiting until 20 weeks to inform work (and the most of the world) so I'm actually glad I'm not showing. :haha: Though I probably would feel better if I was as then I'd have some proof there's a baby in there (besides my u/s which was ages ago). :) I haven't gained any weight so far; in fact at my last ob appt I'd lost a few pounds. Honestly I'm hoping to put on a minimum amount but I'd be happy not to gain any since I'm overweight to begin with, though I'm sure I'll put on some. With my son, I only gained about 10-15 lbs over the whole pregnancy and by 6 weeks after I was about 10 lbs under my prepregnancy weight so I'd be happy if this pregnancy was similar. But we'll see! :) I'd love to have a beautiful "D" obvious bump this time too. With my son, I didn't have much of a bump to speak of though I was always told you could tell I was pregnant and not just fat. It just didn't feel like a proper bump to me. FX for a "proper" bump this time! LOL

Whoo lime today :happydance:

I remember being really jealous when some of you were limes and I was still a blueberry or something :haha: So glad I'm nearing 2nd tri now

Me too Sal! Lime as of yesterday! ! Makes me feel better to see it :)

I'm a lime til sunday too. I am starting to feel a bit more excited now.

Anyone else watch pregnancy progs? I keep watching 16 and Pregnant.My sis is pg too but she is finding it hard to watch programmes with labour involved! Maybe it's because its her first baby.:shrug:

Yay, for new fruit! I love Fridays because that's when mine changes. I'm a peach today (13weeks) and some say that's 2nd tri and others say 14 weeks. :shrug: I am excited to be progressing along, and am finally feeling more excited than nervous!
Vtjess: I haven't told work yet either. Kind of nervous, but I may do it next week or the next. I'm trying to write up my plan so that they will see that I care and will continue to do a good job.

I'm a lemon tom :). Congrats to the new fruits :happydance:

Delamere I watch those shows too I guess it just depends on the person this is my first too but the birth scenes haven't bothered me yet

Ameli I was going over to 2nd tri in my 12 weeks it just depends on when your ready personally it made me feel better

My belly is getting harder to hide but I think people still think i just regained the weight I had lost and since I had been asked earlier on when I would have kids I said later I guess no one is asking which am ok with I'm also finding it harder to get comfy at night I have a body pillow and it helps but still hard especially since its so hot !!! Last night I felt I had hot rods in my bbs so that didn't help and strange dreams Lol

Hope you all have a happy Friday !!!

I watch pregnancy programs too :D I couldn't watch one born every minute for the first couple of weeks after I got my bfp but started watching it again now :haha: First baby for me so it's teaching me what to expect in labour. Anyone noticed they seem to scream a lot less in the water births? Considering one for that reason.. they must be at least a little comforting.

Congrats on all the new fruits :happydance:

I watch pregnancy programs too :D I couldn't watch one born every minute for the first couple of weeks after I got my bfp but started watching it again now :haha: First baby for me so it's teaching me what to expect in labour. Anyone noticed they seem to scream a lot less in the water births? Considering one for that reason.. they must be at least a little comforting.

Congrats on all the new fruits :happydance:

I didn't scream much during labour with DD, more grunted :haha:

It might sound weird but I actually really enjoy giving birth! Yes it hurts like mad but you get help with pain management and it's so exciting knowing you'll have your baby soon. I love it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->