January Jelly Beans 2014!

I agree on the fit of maternity pants.. theres always some sag somewhere.. the Target here has some. Just bought a pair of shotts for $25!! Ive also been living in dresses but sometimes its just not reasonable to wear one. Ive had a few people this week ask if I know the gender...I'm pretty big. Im glad its obviously looking preg and not just fat tho. Lol.

High temps here this week... guess ill be living inside with my ac. The heat makes me feel so sick!!

Does anyone know how long it takes your uterus to 'pop' after its started moving up? When I had my appointment at 10+5 they said they could feel it coming over my pubic bone. I really want to feel the little ball! She said bubs looked a little smaller on the scan so worried he's not growing right :blush:

Also opinions on bladder fullness for 12 week scan needed. My midwife never told me to have a full bladder but everywhere I've looked said to so I'm thinking I'll go for a full-ish bladder... don't want to be too uncomfortable during the scan but I want a good picture :haha:

I was told to drink a pint of fluid before mine. Was a bit uncomfortable but scan didn't last that long and the second it was over I could pee.

Hi ladies can I join? :hi:

Didn't think I would be back here so soon but here we are! DD is 8 months old (found out we are expecting when she was 6 mo) and DS is 10.

Due January 11th
Scheduled C-section around the 4th
Think baby will arrive December 28th (I went at 38 weeks with my other two)

Welcome :flower:

Hi ladies can I join? :hi:

Didn't think I would be back here so soon but here we are! DD is 8 months old (found out we are expecting when she was 6 mo) and DS is 10.

Due January 11th
Scheduled C-section around the 4th
Think baby will arrive December 28th (I went at 38 weeks with my other two)

Welcome :)

Does anyone know how long it takes your uterus to 'pop' after its started moving up? When I had my appointment at 10+5 they said they could feel it coming over my pubic bone. I really want to feel the little ball! She said bubs looked a little smaller on the scan so worried he's not growing right :blush:

Also opinions on bladder fullness for 12 week scan needed. My midwife never told me to have a full bladder but everywhere I've looked said to so I'm thinking I'll go for a full-ish bladder... don't want to be too uncomfortable during the scan but I want a good picture :haha:
ra

My obstetrician did a scan when I visited her at 12w3d. I had fully drained my bladder half hr prior to appt and had taken just half a glass of water. Just before she started scanning,I told her my bladder ws empty. She said it doesn't matter, full bladder is not a pre requisite after 12wks. I could see my bubba clearly on the monitor(although an old machine). So i guess it'll be better if you go with a half-filled-bladder to be on the safe side. All the best on your scan:thumbup:

Thank you for the welcomes ladies

Lucy I felt baby move last night. Not a proper kick but felt like rolling in the same place over and over and again this morning. And its the same spot I hear baby on the Doppler so it's definitely possible that your feeling baby. :happydance:

Lucy I felt baby move last night. Not a proper kick but felt like rolling in the same place over and over and again this morning. And its the same spot I hear baby on the Doppler so it's definitely possible that your feeling baby. :happydance:

:kiss:
Wow!Momma Barry
Congrats:thumbup:. How did the movement feel? When did you feel it,lyin down or sitting?
I haven't felt my bubba yet,so trying to figure out how to feel him/her

ra

My obstetrician did a scan when I visited her at 12w3d. I had fully drained my bladder half hr prior to appt and had taken just half a glass of water. Just before she started scanning,I told her my bladder ws empty. She said it doesn't matter, full bladder is not a pre requisite after 12wks. I could see my bubba clearly on the monitor(although an old machine). So i guess it'll be better if you go with a half-filled-bladder to be on the safe side. All the best on your scan:thumbup:

Thanks despttc :flower: I had a scan at 10+5 where my bladder was empty and all we could see was a blur and the heartbeat (this was an old machine too) so I want to make sure I can see baby properly and they can get measurements because I'm really worried about its size. The machine used at 12 weeks should be more up to date thankfully so should be able to see much clearer.

Just 7 more days to wait.. feels like forever :blush:

Momma thanks I felt it in the same spot where the dr found the hb so I think we can both assume its baby it makes me so much more anxious for my apt on Thursday :). I wonder if I can talk them into a quick scan ;)

:kiss:
Wow!Momma Barry
Congrats:thumbup:. How did the movement feel? When did you feel it,lyin down or sitting?
I haven't felt my bubba yet,so trying to figure out how to feel him/her

I really feel baby moving when I lie down, usually on my left side after a long day and putting both my babies asleep. :thumbup:

Happy Monday everyone! :winkwink: I'm 14 weeks today! Yay!! :happydance: I just hope everything is Ok with my little bean! I have no reason to think there is but I'm a worrier by nature. I'm looking forward to my next OB appointment on Friday. At least then I'll be able to hear my bean's hb. I can't wait for that!! I'm a little jealous of those feeling their lo's. :) I've felt "something" that may be the baby but it's happened only a few times and it happens so fast I just don't know if its my bean or not. With my son I remember feeling him for the first time at 16/17 weeks so I'd think I should be feeling more soon. I'm hoping so at least!! :thumbup:

Yay to 14 weeks!! Were finally considered second trimester in the BnB world! :)

Vt :happydance: for 14 weeks.

Same boat as you got my apt on Thursday and can't wait to hear hb :). If you think it's baby then go with it last night rub was def something I've never felt before and then the flutters I get every now and then I can't wait for real movement

Wow!! So many of us in 14weeks!! :happydance: :hug:
It felt so good waking up today :yipee:,looking at calendar and realising today I'm 14weeks!!:cloud9::dance:

Vt :happydance: for 14 weeks.

Same boat as you got my apt on Thursday and can't wait to hear hb :). If you think it's baby then go with it last night rub was def something I've never felt before and then the flutters I get every now and then I can't wait for real movement

Thanks, Lucy! :) I'll say for sure I'm feeling baby when i feel it more frequently. This feels different than it felt with my son so we'll see. With him, it always felt like a muscle twitch but if this was the baby I'm thinking it was more of a roll, which I never really felt with my son (at least not until MUCH later).

I have thought I have felt baby several times, a few during week 11 (maybe because it was tighter quarters in the pelvic bone) and again a few times lately. It's always on the left side of midline, which is what makes me think it's real.
Anywho, havin a bit of a rough day. Only at work for a half day today (will work at home this afternoon) due to a dentist appt, which I'm afraid of gagging during as I gag when I brush my teeth :brush:, and a new fridge delivery. I came in because I have a big project that I was hoping to submit before I leave for vacay on Wed, I checked my email before I left this morning to see if boss lady had looked at my changes yet, and nothing. I got in, specifically to work hard on this project only to get an email saying she's decided to work at home today (this is not uncommon during summer in academia). So me traipsing to work (it's 90 degress outside and it's a .5 hr bus ride each way) was pointless as it's just the two of us right now :sulk:. I can't leave until the bus reverses it's route at 12:30. I know this is stupid to whine about, but what can I say, I'm pregnant! Also have been constipated the last couple days and this morning (TMI ALERT!!) finally went after some encouragement from caffeinated tea, which made my bum bleed (seems to happen to me very easily) and now it hurts! I know to be on the lookout for hemorrhoids, and I'm not there yet, just frustrating. I also woke up with a bloody nose, also not uncommon for me, that has continued on and off.
Just wanna go home and lay on the couch with my kitties and not go to the dentist. I knew I could whine to you ladies though... Thanks for being awesome.

I'm sorry Melann
Hope things turn out for the better
I'm also suffering from on and off constipation(sorry if TMI,one such episode lasted for 5days and I had to take medicine after a doctor consultation)

:hugs:

No baby movement for me yet. I am hoping it'll happen in the next month though. (14 weeks 1 day today).

Welcome mommy! Sorry you are having a hard day melann, hope it gets better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->