January Jelly Beans 2014!

Very emotional and feeling lonely today. I really need a date with my husband! !

So i had a appt yesterday.. Though maybe i was gonna get the NT test done.. Hmm, Guess i thought wrong! & my doctor was really rude! Tomorrow i will be 14 weeks and im taken it it'll be to late for that test? Was kinda upset cause i figured i might get to see what the gender of my little one was. ): Guess i just have to wait another 4 weeks, and hope and pray the little one works with the ultrasound lady. Cause if not ill have to wait til my 20-22 week ultrasound. /:

I had twitches last week, in my eyelid. I was thinking stress or low potassium. Then it went away.

Lucy gluck

I had my nurse's appt today (I have an appt every 4 weeks and it switches back and forth between doc and nurse). Short and sweet. I've put on 5 lbs so far, so not bad, she measured my belly which is a weird thing to be okay with... She pointed out where my uterus is, it's higher than I thought, about half way to my belly button already. Listened to the HB, which I do at home on the Doppler, so no surprises there. She said everything looked good.:thumbup:
I asked her about the twitch (I was never worried, just thought it was weird) she just shrugged and said it was weird. I got to schedule my 20 week US though, which is also the gender scan. They won't do it before that here. It will be a long scan at the hospital where the equipment is better. August 27th!!
Leaving for vacay tomorrow morning, so probably won't be on much. Everybody have a good week! :flower:See you at the next fruit!! Baby and bump's avocados must be huge:haha:

Oh! before I go, I finished the hat and mittens I started after my 8 week US. I have made two, the bluish one I made for my labmate, who's due in Nov. She is having a girl- the yarn has purple flecks, so I think I'll add some purple ribbon or something.
The other yarn I bought for us and waited to knit til after my first scan. It's a little more girly, but I'm calling it unisex... The Cabling is much easier to see on the more solid yarn.

Attachments

• Baby Hat and Mittens2.jpg
    Baby Hat and Mittens2.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Baby Hat and Mittens.jpg
    Baby Hat and Mittens.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 2
Any other second (or third, fourth, fifth ;) ) time moms feel baby already? I've heard moms say they felt baby much sooner than first time and I'm pretty sure I felt baby twice tonight! :cloud9:

Melann, very cute designs. So envious. I wish I know how to knit, I have zero experience in crafts. I wonder if they are economical to learn instead of buying from the stores.

Yay100th Day of my pregnancy! :happydance:
DH is at a distant place and my in laws(with whom I'm staying)aren't very enthusiastic ppl either. So I guess its just myself and me for this celebration :-(
:cry:

Ultrasound tomorrow!! Hoping we will be able to see hints about gender! :happydance: Gender scan should be the first week of August. So excited, I wanted to be team yellow but this baby has been stressing me out! :haha:

Great news Radience hope things start looking good for you Hun :hugs:

Happy 100th day despttc!! We're here for you. :hugs:

Good luck Radiance. I think boys show earlier, right?? Most of my friends who hasn't gotten any results beyond the 17th weeks always have girls.

Btw, here's my baby's scan pic.

Baby At 12w1d.jpg

Thank you, Lian, Lucy and Radiance :)

Beautiful scan, Lian <3

Radiance,fingers crossed your bubba displays his/her parts tomorrow :hug:

Yay100th Day of my pregnancy! :happydance:
DH is at a distant place and my in laws(with whom I'm staying)aren't very enthusiastic ppl either. So I guess its just myself and me for this celebration :-(
:cry:

We will celebrate with you :happydance::happydance: Ive just gone past mine and didnt even know lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->