January Jelly Beans 2014!

12 weeks finally!! A week today and I'll have my scan at last. Can't wait!!

Yay Delamere! Melan, I hope you feel so much better after you get the dentist over with. I feel you. It is about my least favorite place to go.

I hear you on the dentist - I hate going to the dentist more than getting an internal exam. Hope it goes smoothly :hugs:

Getting another scan today.. Feeling extremely nauseated. Hope everything's ok..

Hi, I just got back from the hospital, I feel so relieved, scan looks fine. Finaly baby had caught up in size and measures 12w4d. Nuchal measurements all look normal and there's a nasal bone. Dh and I are really happy. Now, this feels like its really happening.

For those who like to get an earlier scan, I think you an request for the NT scan. Since it should be done before 14weeks, it's considered a priority case and you can get your schedule pretty quick. That's what I did otherwise I would have waited another 6 weeks.

14 weeks is finally here!! Second trimester here we come!!

Ready for some more energy please!!

Lian - fab news about your scan hun

Em xxx

Hi, I just got back from the hospital, I feel so relieved, scan looks fine. Finaly baby had caught up in size and measures 12w4d. Nuchal measurements all look normal and there's a nasal bone. Dh and I are really happy. Now, this feels like its really happening.

For those who like to get an earlier scan, I think you an request for the NT scan. Since it should be done before 14weeks, it's considered a priority case and you can get your schedule pretty quick. That's what I did otherwise I would have waited another 6 weeks.

Glad your scan went well lian :) x

Lian congrats on the scan :).

Emily YAY!!!!! 14 weeks hope you get your energy back

:wave: to you lovely ladies woke up feeling much better than yesterday I think the stress at work is getting to me. This is what happened yesterday

My boss hired a new lady to help us so we could have time off but she doesn't seem to be getting it, yesterday I worked the morning shift so woke up at 5 am started at 7 am for our breakfast well first the housekeepers were mad bc she made a mess with laundry and there were a few things she forgot to do which I kindly reminded her before I left I live here so I don't go far LOL. Well my boss called around 4 to tell me we were sold out :) I started to get a headache so decided to take a nap, well she called freaking out that he (our boss and owner) had double booked I told her to call him or his wife since I didn't know what we could do the last time we called the other motel in town and covered the night but we need their approval
When I finally woke up I was feeling horrible but checked my phone and saw I had to missed calls from my boss i called back to find out that she had sent the people away then realized that we had not double booked she had not looked at the board and saw there were changes made :dohh: so we ended up losing two rooms the bad thing is they are regulars and always come to us, we are hoping they come back, now I feel guilty bc I should of sucked it up and gone down to check myself. My boss isn't blaming me but I blame myself :(. Sorry so long just needed to vent before I explode

can i be added on, im due january the 4th with baby number 3 cant wait either x

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev003pr___.png

Lucy hugs. These things happen. It isn't your fault. She will make mistakes. There are many others she would have made if not for your guidance. And you can't always be there. Neither can your boss! It sounds to me like he has respect for you, with good reason. we will have to start making our babies first in a lot of situations. This is one of the first instances. We'll be "broken in" over time - hopefully by the time our babies are demanding boob, we'll throw up our hands and shrug when we can't reach the phone ;). Love you xo

Welcome, angels mommy.

So I have a weird symptom to share... I least I think it's a symptom because I've never had it before.
Yesterday and today I have had twitches in my forehead, right between my eyebrows. I don't believe it's strong enough to be visible to anyone else, but I can feel it and if I press on it I can feel the muscle twitching. I had thought maybe it was due to increased blood flow... I googled it, which is always stupid because everything including ALS and Bell's Palsy comes up, but also things like Ca or K(potassium) deficiency. It does seem that LOTS of women experience increased eye twitches during pregnancy though from scanning other forums. I take very high quality prenatals (got talked into them by the guy at the Vitamin store around week 6) and eat pretty healthy. As far as Ca I probably get at least 16 oz a day of skim milk (being in WI and all and a latte addict- decaf of course- or half-caff on rough days).
Anybody else? I have also been drinking LOADS of water since getting pregnant- about 100oz a day I would guess.

Just to clarify my previous post, I have been taking prenatals for about 2.5 years, just switched to more expensive ones (was previously taking NatureMade) in May.

We are checking out our first daycare today! So excited!! It is really nice because DH and I work together and this daycare is on our work site. So we can visit baby anytime we want throughout the day or for feeding times!!

Welcome, Angelsmummy :hugs:

Melann,
I used to get it frequently until some months back. It comes whenever I'm too tired or under stress. At times cheeks and lips used to twitch too. It disappeared by itself. So I think it might not be a cause of concern. But if you're concerned,it would be better to call your doctor's office

Welcome Angelsmummy congrats !!!!

Horsey yes your right she will make mistakes but honestly we have gone out of our way to help her even made her lists of what needs to be done I had to go down after she left bc she didn't transfer phones over again :(. The things is that she goes into panic mode when someone walks in the door but if we're there she's fine when she's alone is when things go haywire :shrug: my bosses do respect me and trust me but am not so sure it's working with her if she gets fired I have to take her hours until they find someone else, bc they have to get someone for my maternity

I go in to work in a few hours I'll see what they have to say.

We are checking out our first daycare today! So excited!! It is really nice because DH and I work together and this daycare is on our work site. So we can visit baby anytime we want throughout the day or for feeding times!!

That's exciting! Hope this one is a winner - how amazing would that be to have your baby so close to you and your DH!

So I have a weird symptom to share... I least I think it's a symptom because I've never had it before.
Yesterday and today I have had twitches in my forehead, right between my eyebrows. I don't believe it's strong enough to be visible to anyone else, but I can feel it and if I press on it I can feel the muscle twitching. I had thought maybe it was due to increased blood flow... I googled it, which is always stupid because everything including ALS and Bell's Palsy comes up, but also things like Ca or K(potassium) deficiency. It does seem that LOTS of women experience increased eye twitches during pregnancy though from scanning other forums. I take very high quality prenatals (got talked into them by the guy at the Vitamin store around week 6) and eat pretty healthy. As far as Ca I probably get at least 16 oz a day of skim milk (being in WI and all and a latte addict- decaf of course- or half-caff on rough days).
Anybody else? I have also been drinking LOADS of water since getting pregnant- about 100oz a day I would guess.

I had twitches, too with my first pregnancy, but I didn't think too much about them. They lasted for about a week and then stopped. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->