January Jelly Beans 2014!

Ultrasound tomorrow!! Hoping we will be able to see hints about gender! :happydance: Gender scan should be the first week of August. So excited, I wanted to be team yellow but this baby has been stressing me out! :haha:

Hope all goes well at your scan :) x

I'm a 2nd time mom and I can't say for sure if I've felt anything yet. I've some twitches but for all I know it could just be my muscles. Hopefully I'll feel something more definite soon! I'm surprised at how many first timers have been feeling things so early! I didn't feel anything until after 16 weeks with my DS and even then it was very few and far between. :shrug:

Only two more days until my next OB appointment!! :happydance: I'm excited to hear my beans hb. I'm hoping maybe she'll give me my slip so I can get my 20 week scan scheduled but I'm thinking that might not come until my next appointment. I'll go back in 4 more weeks as long as everything seems to be going well which will put me somewhere between 18/19 weeks depending on when its scheduled (I'm aiming for all Friday appointments if possible so I'd be 18+4). So that's right around the time I should be getting my u/s so I might not get the slip until then. We'll see though! I can't wait until I can know the sex! :winkwink:

I'm a 2nd time mom and I can't say for sure if I've felt anything yet. I've some twitches but for all I know it could just be my muscles. Hopefully I'll feel something more definite soon! I'm surprised at how many first timers have been feeling things so early! I didn't feel anything until after 16 weeks with my DS and even then it was very few and far between. :shrug:

Only two more days until my next OB appointment!! :happydance: I'm excited to hear my beans hb. I'm hoping maybe she'll give me my slip so I can get my 20 week scan scheduled but I'm thinking that might not come until my next appointment. I'll go back in 4 more weeks as long as everything seems to be going well which will put me somewhere between 18/19 weeks depending on when its scheduled (I'm aiming for all Friday appointments if possible so I'd be 18+4). So that's right around the time I should be getting my u/s so I might not get the slip until then. We'll see though! I can't wait until I can know the sex! :winkwink:

Just 2 days,hurray!!!

I m waiting for my baby movement too. But it ll take a long time for me as I'm overweight i guess:wacko:

YAY ive got 12 days until my next MW appointment and get to hear heartbeat for the very first time nervous and excited :)

Just 2 days,hurray!!!

I m waiting for my baby movement too. But it ll take a long time for me as I'm overweight i guess:wacko:

I'm very excited as it'll be the first time to hear this lo's hb! :) As for movement, I'm also overweight and I felt my first movement with DS around 16 weeks so I'm sure you'll start feeling something soon! :thumbup: I just know most women with multiple pregnancies usually say they can feel the second one sooner than the first so I guess that's I why I was hoping I'd feel more by now. :shrug: Oh well, I'll feel my bean moving soon enough I'm sure! :)

We had a great appointment on Monday, even with the baby being upside-down for the entire scan, LOL. It was punching and kicking a lot which was so cool to see. We even got to count the toes on one of the feet and see the baby swallowing. This shot has a hand right by the mouth.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 9
My husband keeps buying really yummy wine to have at dinner. I am so irritated by it, LMAO. I think I want sushi and wine for my first post pregnancy meal. Yup, I'll pump and dump. Don't mind me, just daydreaming.

Mine too, even after asking him, "how about a little solidarity!?" -And then I had to explain what solidarity would entail too. Stop eating things I'm not allowed to eat, no alcohol, drink enough water that you are forced to go to the bathroom every five minutes, stop eating sugar, watch everything you eat, etc. :)

I didn't feel DS until around 20 weeks! I've been concentrating pretty hard to see if I notice any movement because I've heard so many moms say they felt their second around this time. I hope it was baby :)

Hey my name is Jen and I am due with my first child on January 4th 2014 would love to join you guys!

Welcome to all the new girls! Glad we have had some good scans! Good luck to all those with scans coming up soon!

Ha, on the dh drinking and the solidarity! I love your plan horsey! lol. My husband told me he didn't think I was eating healthy enough and that I should cut out caffeine all together ( i drink maybe a can of coke a week, maybe.) I should try your plan out, doubt he could do it!!

Haven't felt baby move yet, but looking forward to it!
Set up the appointment to find out gender Augh 16th, and have decided to have a little gender party!! Having a great day!

My anatomy scan is scheduled for August 7th! SO excited! Can't wait to find out what we are having! :) <3

Welcome Jen. Whithearts, yay for upcoming gender party!

I just had my 12 week ultrasound and baby looks great. So happy.

Congrats Horsey! My hubby keeps saying that he's doing everything "for the both of us", LOL. I want to punch him in the throat :haha:

Welcome Jen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->