January Jelly Beans 2014!

Congrats horsey !!!!!!

Welcome to the group jeni

Have my apt tom just a check up and some blood work, no u/s but were going to schedule my 18 week one too :)

Am so happy I finally got approved for medical assistance so that takes a huge burden off me and my hubby I can relax a little now

I've read about nub/skull theory for sex determination at 12 weeks. It's so exciting, I think my scan has a clear nub but unsure whether it's a nub or a leg or the cord. :shrug:

If you have time, please vote at my poll at the Gender Prediction threads. :pink: :blue: :yellow:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/gender-prediction/1929893-very-clear-12-week-scan-boy-girl.html

Thanks heaps.

Just 2 days,hurray!!!

I m waiting for my baby movement too. But it ll take a long time for me as I'm overweight i guess:wacko:

I'm very excited as it'll be the first time to hear this lo's hb! :) As for movement, I'm also overweight and I felt my first movement with DS around 16 weeks so I'm sure you'll start feeling something soon! :thumbup: I just know most women with multiple pregnancies usually say they can feel the second one sooner than the first so I guess that's I why I was hoping I'd feel more by now. :shrug: Oh well, I'll feel my bean moving soon enough I'm sure! :)

Thank you,dear for the reassurance :hugs: :flower:

The past 2 days,I've been having the very same dream over and over again,of feeling my baby's movement. I guess I want it so much that my body has incorporated that into my dreams :shrug:
Hope you'll feel your bubba soon <3

Morning ladies,

We are 14 weeks today, I cannot believe we are officially in 2nd trimester. Baby is now the size of a lemon. :happydance:

Hey ladies, hope everyone is doing well. It's a tired house here today cos myself and my ds went to the zoo and the seaside yesterday. It was a lovely day but very hot. My ds had a fantastic time and today is just crashed on the sofa so I'm taking advantage and sitting down too. It's roasting here again today so will prob stay indoors to stay cool. My scan is now only 4 days away and I am both nervous and excited. Those weeks between finding out your expecting and having the scan feel so long. Will be happy to be able to see my baby at last.

What's everyones plans for the day? X

I'm in work until 3 o'clock. Then gotta pick Max up from school and Parker up from nursery. This evening will probably be spent cleaning and getting ready to do it all again tomorrow. Thrilling right? :rofl:

I have my NT scan tomorrow morning though, looking forward to that :D

I'm in work until 3 o'clock. Then gotta pick Max up from school and Parker up from nursery. This evening will probably be spent cleaning and getting ready to do it all again tomorrow. Thrilling right? :rofl:

I have my NT scan tomorrow morning though, looking forward to that :D

Bit like me at the moment,don't have much energy. Just walked down the road to put ds application in for nursery which he will qualify for in jan and I've come away feeling like he won't get a place. She said the priority is for kids with special needs and then ones with special home circumstances. The last is for people who live near. She looked at my address and said I see you live quite a way. I don't know know what their catchment area is but I live a 10 minute walk literally up the road and she kind of pulled a face. :wacko: I'm in a bit of a quandary cos there aren't loads of nurseries near me they are mostly in town and as I don't drive this one would be so ideal and has a great ofsted. My ds went to nursery for a year when I went back to work but that was in town and he loved it, however it was full days so my oh dropped him and my dad picked him up. Feel deflated now.

Morning/afternoon depending on which side of the pond your on!!

Have any of you ladies been experiencing abdominal pain? I have had the same pain in the same spot on the right lower side for two days now and its driving me crazy!!! I never had ligament pain so have no clue if that's what I'm experiencing. But it's localized to one spot and baby is on the other side.

Anywho hope you ladies are having a wonderful day :flower:

Morning /afternoon ladies

Got my apt this afternoon and the wait is going to kill me LOL. I think am going to watch a few movies and hope time flies LOL am impatient can you tell? My hubby gets to come with me :) I love seeing his reaction when they find the heartbeat :)
Today is my day off so I get to relax :) sort of

Momma hope the pain passes this is my first I get sharp pains but only for a few seconds or when I change positions

Pip congrats !!!!!

Good Luck with your appointment, Lucy! Mine's tomorrow; I can't wait! :happydance: I'll be going on my own unfortunately as my DH has to work. The only exciting thing anyway will be hearing the hb and my Dh doesn't get too excited about that type of stuff anyway. With DS he was never all that attached during pregnancy. It was once our son was born that he really became a daddy. :thumbup:

MommaBerry, I get occasional slight cramping but its usually spread across and not really in a specific location. And I'll get RLP on occasion when I move positions quickly or sneeze. If your pain concerns you, i'd recommend just giving your doctor/midwife a call just to be on the safe side! I hope it goes away for you soon!! :hugs:

Lucy have fun at your appointment!!! :happydance:

I have to wait an extra week for mine BOOO. Silly doctor thinks he needs to take a vacation, so instead of just letting me come in a week earlier, I have to wait a week later. :growlmad:

Vtjess my hubby was supposed to work on a mansion up in Aspen but the owners are throwing a party so he got a few days off which is fine by me. I think that many men don't get to attached during pregnancy like we do am really surprised that he is so into it too after everything that has happened to us we both know how lucky we are to be here

Momma last week I was convinced was my apt until my hubby pointed out that I was a week ahead I was so disappointed LOL but time flew and it's here LOL time will fly for you too what is killing me is finding out what we are having don't really care if its a boy or a girl although am convinced it's a girl but my hubby said once we know what we're having then I can go shopping :)

Yay for all the appointments!! I have one this afternoon, but there won't be a scan. I have decided to go ahead and see if my doctor will sign the form stating I am receiving prenatal care that I will need to have with me if we do decide to get a private scan while we're on vacation! I haven't decided yet if we will, but I think I would rather have the form and not need it than vice versa. If we do have the private scan, in less than two weeks, we could know the gender! Eeeek! I can't contain myself, lol

Lindsay I wish that there was places here that did an u/s for a lot cheaper than 300 dollars the only place that would have them is 3 hours away and am not sure my hubby would go for it, we are planning on doing a 4D later and will travel there for that one and stay there a few days just to relax at least that is the plan

That sounds like a nice little getaway idea! Yeah, were going to Myrtle Beach and there are several places down there that do them. Gender only is only $65 and then adding 3d/4d and more pictures is $100. I'm pretty sure by the time I get down there, I will ha e already decided to go for it, lol!

am going to look into seeing if there are places that are closer that we could get an u/s from I only have to wait 3 weeks for my 18 week one but am so anxious to find out LOL but am going to ask the tech today and see what she suggests

just noticed on my tickers one's an orange and the other is a lemon

Lucy- where in CO do you live? I am near Denver and Boulder. My parents currently live in Carbondale, but because of the baby on the way are moving out to my direction.

2 weeks from tomorrow and we find out the gender!!! YAY!! We are doing a private 3d/4d scan.

Allergies are KILLING me today. I feel like poop! My eyes sting so much.

I got my doppler today and I think I found baby's heartbeat but not sure if it was my own :shrug:

The first place I found it was right on my pubic bone, slightly to the left. Pretty sure this was baby because my uterus is still pretty low down- mostly below my pubic bone still I think. Baby then moved so I was searching around again and found it in two more places but they were too far left/right and in the same place on both sides so I think that was my own pulse. I gave up for a bit and then had another go and found heartbeat a little higher than last time and slightly to the right so thinking baby swam over there to get away from the noise lol but not sure if that was my heartbeat too :wacko:

Will have another go later and have OH have a listen. I've not heard a fetal heartbeat before but he's had a listen to his SIL's so he might have a better idea then I do.

Salamander- one way I test to see if its me or baby is to breathe deeply and slowly once I find the heartbeat. If its mine it slows down immediately...when it's baby's it makes no difference. Aren't dopplers fun?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->