January Jelly Beans 2014!

Congrats on 15 weeks - I'm one week behind you two!

I'm lagging 2 weeks behind.. Is 13 weeks considered in the 2nd trimester already?

Wow! I feel so happy to have such great bump buddies. This is my first pregnancy hence this is a whole new ballgame for me.

I'm lagging 2 weeks behind.. Is 13 weeks considered in the 2nd trimester already?

Wow! I feel so happy to have such great bump buddies. This is my first pregnancy hence this is a whole new ballgame for me.

13 weeks is considered 2nd trimester in the US and Canada but it's 14 weeks in the UK. Either way, it's a great milestone. Congrats!!

I always feel really behind in this group lol

12 weeks today! :happydance: According to lmp anyway.. think I'll be put back a few days at my scan on monday. I'm kind of hoping for it to change slightly because atm I'll be 20 weeks on friday 13th september. I'd hate having a scan on that date :haha:

Congrats to you all that are changing weeks :) mines tom and so exciting.

Been feeling some twitches this morning :happydance: already started the count down til next scan LOL am so impatient

Wow it's getting to the exciting stage with scans and starting to feel movements. Can't wait for Monday :happydance: bit nervous at the same time cos I hate appointments but least it's at 10.30 so I don't have long to wait x

Lucky delamere! Mines at 2pm... I feel sorry for OH having to put up with me :haha:

Here's my scan pic from today :D

https://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp139/shellideaks/IMG_20130719_163620_zps47f1d341.jpg

Goldstns I live in Basalt 10 min from Carbondale :) Sometimes I wish I lived closer to a city but I love the mountains

Salamander hop it's the baby's hb you found :)

To be honest I am not sure if they are in Basalt or Cabondale. They live really close to Kathrines Corner right off 85.

What does your husband or you do? My mom is a kitchen/bathroom interior designer. She actually just got laid off because her company shut down. So she's looking for new work.

16 weeks today and baby was last measuring at 17 weeks! So excited! Almost to 20 weeks! 8 weeks until V-day! :happydance:

It makes me so happy to come on here and see everyone hitting miles stones and getting good scans and such! Thanks for being such a good group!!

I've been out of town most of the last four weeks, so I've gotten out of touch with this group. But hoping to jump back in now! My three pieces of good news: had my 12 week scan last week when I was home briefly and everything was looking good (see scan pic below!), have made it safely into the 2nd trimester, and today I heard the baby's heartbeat with my home doppler (Angel Sounds) for the first time! Yay! :happydance: LO seems to have quite a fast one--it was 160 during the ultrasound and around there today too. So nice to have that reassurance when I need it.

How about you all--fellow doppler users? :)

Attachments

• 12a.jpg
    12a.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 8
I've been out of town most of the last four weeks, so I've gotten out of touch with this group. But hoping to jump back in now! My three pieces of good news: had my 12 week scan last week when I was home briefly and everything was looking good (see scan pic below!), have made it safely into the 2nd trimester, and today I heard the baby's heartbeat with my home doppler (Angel Sounds) for the first time! Yay! :happydance: LO seems to have quite a fast one--it was 160 during the ultrasound and around there today too. So nice to have that reassurance when I need it.

Glad your scan went well :) x

Congrats, Sorsha! Yes, I agree I love having the doppler for reassurance during the wait in between appts. I also have the Angelsounds and have been able to find baby since 11 weeks. My LO's HB was around 160 at my 12 week appt too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->