January Jelly Beans 2014!

Wow, hakuna. I would love to give birth that way. Hey,you remember the comment you once gave about the jellybean popping out? I still find it funny. haha

Iv had nightmares lately. Last night was about about my brother and sis-in-law being in a plane crash and they were very injured but survived, but her baby (shes preggo) didn't make it. UGH my heart hurt when I woke up, it was so sad!

I hate dreams like that, goldstns. I'm sorry it made you so sad. :hugs: I haven't had any like that in a long time. But I vividly remember one from when I was kid where my brother and dad died in a car accident. It was so real that I woke up terrified and crying. They are the worst! I hope you have some better dreams from now on!

I had a dream recently that DH was aggravating me, and when I woke up I still felt aggravated with him for half the day :haha:

I have lots of dreams about dating other guys. lol
Your poor dh hakuna!

I've had steamy sex dreams with ex-boyfriends!! Shhhhh don't tell! :blush:

Yeah, DH was like, why are you annoyed, I didn't do anything! :haha:

I'm confused by the time difference - is your scan in an hour Whit?

Good Luck at your scan, Whit! :)

I've had sexy dreams about ex-boyfriends as well. I won't tell either as long as neither do the two of you! LOL

I've had a few sexy dreams of my ex and no way am telling my hubby but there are times I talk in my sleep so I have to fib a little

Good luck whit :)

I've had sexy dreams about DH, and 4 about having the baby, or where I've just recently had the baby (at one we were at the baptism). 3/4 it was a girl. The funny part is that in NONE of them do I remember the actual delivery. In my dream I'll be in labor and then the baby is there, and I ask everyone around about how the delivery went and they were all shocked that I didn't remember, but told me not to worry about it. I guess it's because it's my first and even my subconscious doesn't know what to expect!

I had to fib once too, Lucy, so I feel you there! :winkwink:

Mel, that's probably better than dreaming of a horrific birth or something. LOL It just might make you more worried about your labor than you need to be (though I don't know if you are worried at all...but I think you get my point. :))

Just had a doc appt. He said that having my heart thump in my chest is normal and not to worry. Fundal height is right at 18.5, so pretty good, uterus is only a finger width under my belly button! I have already gained 13 lbs, which seems a little much. The doctor didn't say anything directly about it, just asked if I'd had cravings or any questions about nutrition. Hmmm. Not gonna let it bother me, my belly is nice and round...

Haha that was subtle huh Mel? Glad bubs is doing well!

Whit posted on FB :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->