January Jelly Beans 2014!

@Acorn, I was told not to fast before the one hour, and ate eggs and a couple pieces of buttered whole wheat toast a couple hours before. I also had a tiny bit of caffeine. If I hadn't had the caffeine or the carbs I probably would've passed it (since I only failed by one point). It wasn't until taking the three hour that the phlebotomist told me that...

Yesterday I had a streak of blood when I wiped, after two wipes it was gone. Ten hours later, I went to the restroom and wiped and there was very faint pink (you wouldn't notice if you weren't checking) and there was no more blood after that wipe.
*No pain, cramps, clots- the red flags with those

Woke up this morning and felt normal. Around 9:30, I felt wet, so I went and wiped and had a lot more blood then I previously had and it was a dark pink/light red. Bled for an hour and decided to put a pad on. Last time I checked I was still bleeding- it had slowed down but it was dark red- and in discharge. Still NO pain, cramps, clots

Midwife called me back at 11:55am and I didn't hear the phone ring, lunch was at 12pm so called back at 1:05 and she was in with a patient already so waiting game. I don't see the point of going to the ER, as I will be there at least 6 hours and there are only two outcomes in pregnancy. Plus, I have an appointment Thursday, I'm sure she'll move it up.

Oh Radiance!! I am hoping all will be ok. I hope you can at least talk to someone soon and get a plan in place!

Radiance hope your seen sooner praying that things turn out ok for you :hugs:

Acorn - I was told not to fast last time for the one hour and failed by a couple points. So because of that my doctor said I could fast this time. I did and passed! :shrug:

Radiance, I sincerely wish you could get your appointment to check lil'bean in there. I also bled during my 1st trim and was diagnosed with Sch. Very alarming but turns out to be quite common.

I delivered Baby Hope at 8:55pm tonight. Elijah now has a playmate with him. I got to see baby Hope, it's amazing how perfect they look so early on. I got to see Hope's head, eyes, little arms and legs and the very little cord.... :cry: :sadangel:

Radiance I am so sorry for your loss Hun thinking of you and your family in this tough time massive :hugs:

Had a bad day. Went see my doc as I was having frequent abdominal cramps and backache. She said it was not good to have so many at this stage,examined me and found baby was fine. But started me on uterine relaxant. Plus I had a blood pressure of 150/96 at the clinic(only 2days back,when I got it checked,it was 120/80) and started me on antihypertensive medication. She says although I'm not hypertensive I may have an inclination towards getting it,and said its better to prevent than treat

All these plus my thyroid medication doubled has pulled my mood down. These drugs make me feel like cr** too :cry:

Oh Radiance I am so sorry for you and your family massive :hugs:

Despttc - sorry you are having to have more meds but pleased baby seems to be ok :hugs:

3rd Tri :wohoo: :happydance: :yipee: :happydance:

(I didn't feel right putting that out there so I hid it)

Desp I'm glad they're taking care of you, sucks you get more meds but good lo is ok

Radiance- so sorry for your pain. Do the doctors know what is going on medically? I hope its an easy fix and you fall pregnant with a healthy little one soon!

My amniotic broke Sunday and I leaked a little Monday with some pink blood and then bled all day yesterday and delivered. Baby Hope's heartbeat never stopped..

My amniotic broke Sunday and I leaked a little Monday with some pink blood and then bled all day yesterday and delivered. Baby Hope's heartbeat never stopped..

Oh Radiance that is so heartbreaking :cry: :hugs: I am so so sorry :hugs:

So sorry Radiance. You and your family are in my thoughts!

Desp - At least they are being proactive about the BP issue. I've been on bp medicine since 22 weeks when mine started going up and he has increased it once. Not to scare you, but just be careful when first starting out on it...especially since it was given to you off of one high reading? Mine got increased over a week ago, and I almost passed out this morning at work when my bp randomly plummeted. Just watch for signs of low bp just to be on the safe side! It worries me quite a bit, but after experiencing it this morning, I can say, at least for me, that I felt awful for several minutes before almost fainting. I got super pale, my students even noticed, and I got hot and nauseous. If you feel any of those things and are driving or anything like that, I would definitely pull over for a few minutes and see if it passes. That's my game plan, anyway! GL!

Radiance I am so so sorry to read about your loss. I can not even imagine the pain that you are going through. Lots of love and hugs xx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->