January Jellybeans 2013!...

I'm craving red meat all the time. I keep having to remind myself to cook chicken or fish so that OH doesn't get tired of it he doesn't seem to mind though. And burgers, every time I see a burger commercial I'm drooling.
Yesterday I had to have a bag of burger rings which are a type of chip here. I was salivating at the thought of them and then right after I went and bought them and ate half a big bag I felt ill.
I really want a good steak or burger all the time, it's been a top craving but I haven't been able to have steak yet, I'm gonna have to change that! Steak and garlic mash!!!! Mmmmm!

Today has been rough. I've been fighting throwing up all day. I thought the MS was starting to ease up or at least be somewhat manageable. Yesterday was a bad day but today I just know I'm going to be sick at any moment. :cry: I know it's a good thing but a month straight of every single day all day nausea has gotten to me. I can't even ride in the car. I've been stuck in my house for a month. I can't cook, clean, do anything. When I went to the doctor she told me don't worry it won't last forever. I'm trying to hang in there but I think everyone reaches that point. Not to mention that I have a 3 year old to take care of. :nope: I need some relief.

Have you tried Sea Bands? Walmart sells them they're like $8 it's helped me. You could ask ur dr to prescribe something if you can't take it anymore.. :hugs:

Oh yes. I've done sea bands, ginger, crackers, toast etc. I've done everything. I'm just trying to keep food in my stomach and rest a lot. Being still helps but it is difficult when needing to take care of my DD.

iv been kinda bitchy towards hubby too.... just like everything that bothered me before about him not doing stuff around the house, things hed say hed do... i just snapped. ITS JUST SO ANNOYING! plus 80% of the time i take care of our dogs like, feeding, bathing, excersizing them etc. and i guess im just getting all pissed now bc it WONT be like that with our child. He better be getting his rump up late at night when the baby cries too. So i made him aware of it that iv been nice thus far, but he better get his rear in gear or he wont like the wrath i will unleash (especially pregnancy hormone wrath!) :growlmad:

Im craving some thing, but not really sure what yet! if that makes sense, suppose i will know it when i see it! all i can say is that its fruity! lol

I now feel sick from about 4pm all the way through till about 1Oam, the thought of food makes it even worse but tend to feel better if i eat some thing. I now have a stash of ginger biscuits by the bed!

We told my parents and a few work friends as soon as we found out, I have horses and needed the extra support so i could take it easy. We are going to tell hubby's parents if everything is ok with scan next week. But not telling work at all, hoping to hide it till july when we break up and then just walk in in sept all big and fat lol!

I LOVE that Jes, such a great way to annouce it!

We did something similar with our daughter. We decided to tell our families on Mother's Day, so I bought a shirt for our daughter that says "Big Sister to Be" and dressed her in that for lunch. It didn't take long for everyone to get the idea :)

I announced on FB a week ago, after we heard the HB. I figure, I am not one of those people who has a million FB friends. The people I have are family and close friends, for the most part, so if God forbid anything were to happen, most of them would find out about it anyway.

My FB status was "What has two thumbs and is having another baby? <------ THIS GIRL! "

My fb status said, "We love DD so much we've decided to promote her to Big Sister!" And I too basically only have family and a few close friends on FB, since I moved 1800 miles away from everybody it's how we stay in contact.. I don't collect random people just to have friends, like some people I know.. :rofl:

I have that bad/metallic taste in my mouth too, especially when drinking water, but it can sometimes just last all day no matter what.

Have craved sweet things this time around, which is very bad for me I know. So I try to limit it to one dessert a day. Otherwise, not really getting food aversions this time. With my son I could only eat a thing once, and then because it made me sick, could never stand to see or smell it again. Had to get very creative with food after a few weeks!

Today has been rough. I've been fighting throwing up all day. I thought the MS was starting to ease up or at least be somewhat manageable. Yesterday was a bad day but today I just know I'm going to be sick at any moment. :cry: I know it's a good thing but a month straight of every single day all day nausea has gotten to me. I can't even ride in the car. I've been stuck in my house for a month. I can't cook, clean, do anything. When I went to the doctor she told me don't worry it won't last forever. I'm trying to hang in there but I think everyone reaches that point. Not to mention that I have a 3 year old to take care of. :nope: I need some relief.

Have you tried Sea Bands? Walmart sells them they're like $8 it's helped me. You could ask ur dr to prescribe something if you can't take it anymore.. :hugs:

Oh yes. I've done sea bands, ginger, crackers, toast etc. I've done everything. I'm just trying to keep food in my stomach and rest a lot. Being still helps but it is difficult when needing to take care of my DD.

Have you tried yoghurt? It helps me. It's not heavy but still puts a little something in your belly to hold back the hunger, I find the hunger makes me sicker.

For the most part I do not stand oily greasy food right now. Just the thought of tater tots or french fries makes me sickish. My mom is thrilled that I am having somewhat of a more healthy look into my pregnancy (I miss her soups and vegies so much!) haha, since I am overweight. Hahahaha.

I was messaging a friend of mine yesterday that I haven't spoken to in a while. I knew a long time ago she wanted children when she was getting married in her late 30's but the marriage ended before they started trying (she discovered he cheated throughout the engagement). She is probably early 40's now and I don't know her situation at the moment, last I heard she is still single. She asked how I am and I told her very tired and that I'm pregnant. She read the message and never responded. I feel awful now, we used to be closer but we live far apart now and have grown apart and maybe she's been upset she has never had a baby and I've put my foot in it. :cry:

Have you tried yoghurt? It helps me. It's not heavy but still puts a little something in your belly to hold back the hunger, I find the hunger makes me sicker.

Yes yogurt and any dairy makes horrible tastes in my mouth so I have to stay away from them. Hunger makes me sicker so I eat pretty much all day. Peppermint tea has helped me a lot but sometimes nothing helps and I just have to fight through it.

iv been kinda bitchy towards hubby too.... just like everything that bothered me before about him not doing stuff around the house, things hed say hed do... i just snapped. ITS JUST SO ANNOYING! plus 80% of the time i take care of our dogs like, feeding, bathing, excersizing them etc. and i guess im just getting all pissed now bc it WONT be like that with our child. He better be getting his rump up late at night when the baby cries too. So i made him aware of it that iv been nice thus far, but he better get his rear in gear or he wont like the wrath i will unleash (especially pregnancy hormone wrath!) :growlmad:

Aww, I hope he gets it going. This kinda made me laugh a little, since I've been BITCHING WITH EVERYBODY! I was saying that it seems like I have a new set of ... and that I do not seem afraid to use them. But there was a point where I had to tell myself to just chill, it's not good for the baby for me to stress or get too mad. I've been working on it, I wish the pregnancy had gotten be in a softer, I cry about everything kind of mode, but it just didn't, so now all I have to say is "goosfraba" hahahahaha and try to not get that bitchy.

Another problem I find I am having is I have to a LOT of food! I feel like I am having to eat double and eat every 2 hours if not sooner. I haven't gained anything but I am eating so much I don't see how I haven't gained weight.

I lost it yesterday over cooking eggs and toast, dh got the wrong butter out and put the toast on too late, and I just lost it! I'm normally pretty laid back. I heard dh say to ds ' mummy must have a baby girl in her tummy with that amount of hormones!'

I've been surprisingly ok, think even dh has been surprised. I never really suffered with pms either, wonder if it will come!

so i did that red cabbage gender test for fun and i got a fuschia color which leads me to think boy! Since pink/red=boy and dark purple means girl. If its right id be so happy with a boy first (really id be happy with any baby as long as they are healthy as can be!) :thumbup::winkwink:

Just got back from my scan, I was told to not drink as much next time as I was BURSTING! It actually hurt.... I was told to go a little but I was still way too full.

Anyways, scan dates 7 weeks 2 days but it can vary this early and to go by my LMP for now. Baby looks good and has 151 bpm hb! :cloud9:

Attachments

• photo-8wkscan.jpg
    photo-8wkscan.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 4
Just got back from my scan, I was told to not drink as much next time as I was BURSTING! It actually hurt.... I was told to go a little but I was still way too full.

Anyways, scan dates 7 weeks 2 days but it can vary this early and to go by my LMP for now. Baby looks good and has 151 bpm hb! :cloud9:

Amazing!!! Congrats!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->