January Jellybeans 2013!...

Congratulations

Does it make a difference to the scan if u drink too much? I'm having my scan on sat.

It makes you VERY uncomfortable, the scanner said I was way more full than I would need to be and to be less full next time. Mine said 32 oz 2 hrs before, I'm thinking i'll have much less and closer to scan time for the next one. It just cuts the session super short if you are bursting....

was it an internal scan?? When I have an internal u/s the tech always tells me to use the bathroom right before going in to the room and empty my bladder

What could you see in the scan? Does it move yet?
It was really fast but you could see the babys heart beating away, too quick to see much movement.... My scan is my pic, so it looks like a bean, u could google 8 week ultrasound and see the pics.

It has taken me a whole day to catch up! Congrats to all the great scans and anyone new.

AFM, the bright red spotting still continues, over the weekend it was a little less but today I had it 3 times already. I am not really sure what to think. Since I had it the first time and had a scan, it has not changed and the doctor said as long as it does not get worst, not to worry at this time. I have my 7w scan tomorrow, one I can't believe I will be 7 weeks tomorrow and two I am soooo nervous and scared. I think someone said it well, worst then my wedding day. I bought a set of onesies and I hang them up in my bedroom. It make me feel a little better that I have something for the baby. I just hope all is ok and that I get more answers about the spotting tomorrow. Praying for a strong heartbeat. I think several other people have scans tomorrow, good luck!

I am also in real need of some maternity pants as nothing is comfortable on the belly. I think I may run out tonight to see if I can find something. Good night all!

I go to the doctors for the first time on Tuesday... Getting excited looking at all your scan pics. Hopefully I'll get an u/s scheduled soon.

I had my ultrasound at 6 weeks, and my bladder was so full the tech couldnt see the baby. She kept showing my bladder filling up pushing the baby out of view.

littleJ what is the red cabbage gender test???
so i did that red cabbage gender test for fun and i got a fuschia color which leads me to think boy! Since pink/red=boy and dark purple means girl. If its right id be so happy with a boy first (really id be happy with any baby as long as they are healthy as can be!) :thumbup::winkwink:

I was messaging a friend of mine yesterday that I haven't spoken to in a while. I knew a long time ago she wanted children when she was getting married in her late 30's but the marriage ended before they started trying (she discovered he cheated throughout the engagement). She is probably early 40's now and I don't know her situation at the moment, last I heard she is still single. She asked how I am and I told her very tired and that I'm pregnant. She read the message and never responded. I feel awful now, we used to be closer but we live far apart now and have grown apart and maybe she's been upset she has never had a baby and I've put my foot in it. :cry:

24 hours but we were chatting while we played an online game and she kept playing but ignored my chat message even though she'd been talking until I mentioned the baby.

the tech had me empty out my bladder, i had a abdominal scan which you need a full bladder for and then in same appt i had transvaginal where your bladder doesnt need to be full, the transvaginal had the better image
I had my ultrasound at 6 weeks, and my bladder was so full the tech couldnt see the baby. She kept showing my bladder filling up pushing the baby out of view.

Just got back from my scan, I was told to not drink as much next time as I was BURSTING! It actually hurt.... I was told to go a little but I was still way too full.

Anyways, scan dates 7 weeks 2 days but it can vary this early and to go by my LMP for now. Baby looks good and has 151 bpm hb! :cloud9:

Congrats! That's awesome.

I have mine next Friday and I was wondering about the amount of water. It's at 12.45, they told me to have my last pee at 11.15 then drink a litre of water between 11.15 and 11.45. There is no way I can drink that much and hold it that long. I'm not going to stress if I can't do it.

If she is your true friend she would say congrats and be happy for you regardless of her situation!!
i was messaging a friend of mine yesterday that i haven't spoken to in a while. I knew a long time ago she wanted children when she was getting married in her late 30's but the marriage ended before they started trying (she discovered he cheated throughout the engagement). She is probably early 40's now and i don't know her situation at the moment, last i heard she is still single. She asked how i am and i told her very tired and that i'm pregnant. She read the message and never responded. I feel awful now, we used to be closer but we live far apart now and have grown apart and maybe she's been upset she has never had a baby and i've put my foot in it. :cry:

24 hours but we were chatting while we played an online game and she kept playing but ignored my chat message even though she'd been talking until i mentioned the baby.

I love this thread! So much love going on! So excited to see the new scans. :) I have found a little relief. I tried to eat dinner and got down most of it but couldn't stand the nausea anymore so I told DH I was going to take a shower. Took a shower, grabbed my laptop, and laid down on my back slightly propped up wrapped in a big fluffy towel in bed. The nausea has subsided enough to give me some relief. DH also made me a warm cup of peppermint tea ... hee hee ... He put it in my "New Mommy" mug that I had when I was pregnant with DD. :haha:

I was wondering if any of you ladies who are 9+ weeks or even those of you who are perhaps on baby 3+ ... how early could you feel the baby move? Right before I go to sleep (some nights) I swear it feels like the baby moving. VERY TINY feeling but I remember what that felt like from DD. I know at my u/s the tech said she saw the baby moving and was trying to capture it again for me. I don't feel it every night but it has been a couple times very recently. I know it isn't gas. What do you ladies think? Is it possible??:shrug:

I was wondering if any of you ladies who are 9+ weeks or even those of you who are perhaps on baby 3+ ... how early could you feel the baby move? Right before I go to sleep (some nights) I swear it feels like the baby moving. VERY TINY feeling but I remember what that felt like from DD. I know at my u/s the tech said she saw the baby moving and was trying to capture it again for me. I don't feel it every night but it has been a couple times very recently. I know it isn't gas. What do you ladies think? Is it possible??:shrug:

I was googling this yesterday because I was sitting on the couch with my laptop and I felt a flutter. I'm positive it was that and from my googling it seems to be quite common, there was a woman who felt it at 6 weeks while she was having an ultrasound and her doc told her its very possible but most women, particularly first time mothers, aren't aware of what they're feeling.
This is baby number 3 for me and I definitely know what is gas and what is a little flutter. I'm not expecting to feel it again for a while but I do think now I have have felt it once I might feel it periodically until it becomes more regular.
Even with my second I felt him start moving at 11 weeks, just the little butterfly wing flutterings but I knew what it was.
I didn't mention what I felt yesterday to anyone because you always get negativity from people telling you your baby is only tiny and its not possible but I look at as the baby may be small but its sitting in a bigger vessel and its little movements could be enough to rock the boat causing just a tiny little motion a woman in tune with her body could pick up.

I forgot to mention, I may be further on than 7.5 weeks according to my midwife, just waiting for a dating scan.

Summerhope: I also go for my scan tomorrow. Should be 7w1d based on O day. I also have experienced strange spotting. O spotting. Implantation spotting. Day of Bfp spotting. Then more the next week for 2 days. Nothing for the past 10 days though.

I am so so nervous. Last Friday on the way to the scan I told dh I seriously may need to pull over to vomit. Not even nausea or ms but just because I was soooo nervous I actually felt sick. Measured 2 days behind which put me at 5w6d and no HB was detected yet.

My scan is right at 9 am tomorrow. How about you? Will be thinking of you! Any other ladies with scans tomorrow?

I was googling this yesterday because I was sitting on the couch with my laptop and I felt a flutter. I'm positive it was that and from my googling it seems to be quite common, there was a woman who felt it at 6 weeks while she was having an ultrasound and her doc told her its very possible but most women, particularly first time mothers, aren't aware of what they're feeling.
This is baby number 3 for me and I definitely know what is gas and what is a little flutter. I'm not expecting to feel it again for a while but I do think now I have have felt it once I might feel it periodically until it becomes more regular.
Even with my second I felt him start moving at 11 weeks, just the little butterfly wing flutterings but I knew what it was.
I didn't mention what I felt yesterday to anyone because you always get negativity from people telling you your baby is only tiny and its not possible but I look at as the baby may be small but its sitting in a bigger vessel and its little movements could be enough to rock the boat causing just a tiny little motion a woman in tune with her body could pick up.

:happydance: Well I am glad to hear someone else is feeling those flutters! I did a little reading too and it seems that after the first one you know what the feeling is. I wanted to get some real accounts from the ladies on here about it too. :cloud9: Everything seems to happen a little sooner the second time around.

MamaOfOne: Thank God mine is at 8am tomorrow. I just don't know how I am going to sleep tonight. When I had my scan at 5w6d we only saw the sac and something that could possibly be the yolk. The tech said that is what they would expect to see at that time and the doctor confirmed. Based on LMP I will be 7w, but based on intercourse that I can remember, I am at least a day behind. I am just so worried, I know everything will be ok. It has taken me 3.5 years to be in this position and it happened the month before fertility treatments, we only had one round last year but were unsuccessful. I will be thinking of you tomorrow, I know we will feel much better once we see that strong heartbeat. I went today and bought some maternity clothes, a little retail therapy always helps :)

If she is your true friend she would say congrats and be happy for you regardless of her situation!!
I think your friend can be sad for herself if that is what she is feeling, but that is not your issue. She should be happy for you as that really has nothing to do with her. Hopefully she will come around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->