January Jellybeans 2013!...

:rofl: jro I spend too much time watching movies and posting on here and hubs is like am I making my own lunch today then? :haha: erm yes! I usually run around after him though, he runs his business from home you see and I help him - mainly boring accounts but I soon get bored of that a put my b and b tab up!

I'm waking up in the night too with having to pee and excitement I think too.

I'm so fed up of the tiredness, by the time I pick DS up from school and I can feel my eyes starting to roll in my head lol.

:rofl: jro I spend too much time watching movies and posting on here and hubs is like am I making my own lunch today then? :haha: erm yes! I usually run around after him though, he runs his business from home you see and I help him - mainly boring accounts but I soon get bored of that a put my b and b tab up!

I'm waking up in the night too with having to pee and excitement I think too.

hahahaha!! Guess they realize how much we really do around the house!

Side note on announcing on fb, my cousin posted a picture of a bun in the oven - people understood it pretty easily, I haven't decided on how to do it yet, so many options. I want to choose something unique but gets the point across...
Ohh well, I won't announce for a bit longer anyways....

https://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s241/nassetta/bun_oven.gif

Just found this one

Ladies. I need some advice please . . . This one's a little random!

I just popped to the store to get some bits, including bleach. I got to the till to pay and hadn't realise that the bleach must have leaked at some point, not now but in the past, and had a white like crust running from the sealed lid. Anyhow I picked it up, put it through and must have then for one reason or another licked my finger and realised I had what I can only assume was dried bleach residue on my fingers. They weren't wet and there wasn't nothing visible but I could tell because of the taste in my mouth. I quickly spat my saliva into a tissue, which was a tiny bit bubbly and then rinsed my mouth loads with water and spat it out, not swallowing. The taste has gone and I've cleaned my hands like a crazy women but not sure whether to think anymore of it. I was with my mum at the time who saw my reaction and instantly knew. She said probably nothing to worry about as would have been a tiny amount and spat it out plus rinsed without swallowing.

What do you think? I feel fine, well normal lol!

youll be fine, for bleach a small amount like residual wont do harm especially when you washed up afterwards. If u were to ingest a specific amount then id worry about it irritating your esophagous and making you vomit.

The baby will be fine, no worries!Consider your mouth sanitized now :haha:

Thanks hun! I've not wanted to drink or eat since, and for one I'm starving just in case any is left and takes it into stomach. Think I can relax now! Does mean I've got to do the housework :(

Bleach is actually used to sanitize drinking water in some places, in the quantity u had it I wouldn't worry about it at all.

ATM I'm waiting to see the midwife, get this part over with as quickly as possible.

This is what I made up to post to facebook:

Crackers and Ginger Ale
Toilet trips and Hormones Raging
What is all this for?
Because we are having a new baby!

Coming to our local hospital this January

Trying to get some laundry done today. Hopefully tiny baby will cooperate and I won't be plagued with intense nausea all day today.

Ughhh im on day 2 of still have thick brown spotting....

so MIL asked me via webcam yesterday out of the blue "are you pregnant?"

Im thinking shes on this forum. its the ONLY place Ive told anyone im expecting. I have kept quiet about it on facebook, and only my parents know and they dont have contact with MIL.

Im quite annoyed that a. shes probably stalking me on here, and b. confronting me like that, even if she has suspsicions she should of kept them to herself, we want to announce it when we are ready not before, now im sure she'll tell everyone.

so MIL asked me via webcam yesterday out of the blue "are you pregnant?"

Im thinking shes on this forum. its the ONLY place Ive told anyone im expecting. I have kept quiet about it on facebook, and only my parents know and they dont have contact with MIL.

Im quite annoyed that a. shes probably stalking me on here, and b. confronting me like that, even if she has suspsicions she should of kept them to herself, we want to announce it when we are ready not before, now im sure she'll tell everyone.

I hear ya, i HATE that ppl keep calling me out.... bc it takes away from when we want to tell ppl

I feel really angry today like i have bad pmt ..:(

Jrow - I'm on day 5 (and I don't know about my little bean:cry:) Hope your spotting stops soon hun it's not much fun is it?:flower:

Do you find if you lift even a hoover/bag of shopping its worse :(

I finally got hold of my M/W and have a booking in appointment next week, can you believe she didn't want to see me until after my next scan on Fri? I told her I wanted to see her before then so I am booked in for next Wednesday.:happydance:

Also she told me even though I am older I probably wouldn't have had an early scan. I only got one because of my spotting and seen as though my m/c last time was not until 16 weeks I was not considered high risk until nearer that time.

I told her that was another error as my m/c was at 6 weeks not 16 weeks - oooh she said then yes you are high risk:dohh:

I have not got a lot of faith in the system at the moment.:cry:

Any one had a scan today with some good news to cheer me up?:flower:

:hugs:

X

i wish i had my scan today!

one of my best girlfriends has her 8 week scan on tuesday and I am so excited for them.
I just hope when i got for mine the following week itll be great news so i can be somewhat releived and actually start enjoying pregnancy

Jrow - I'm on day 5 (and I don't know about my little bean:cry:) Hope your spotting stops soon hun it's not much fun is it?:flower:

Do you find if you lift even a hoover/bag of shopping its worse :(

I finally got hold of my M/W and have a booking in appointment next week, can you believe she didn't want to see me until after my next scan on Fri? I told her I wanted to see her before then so I am booked in for next Wednesday.:happydance:

Also she told me even though I am older I probably wouldn't have had an early scan. I only got one because of my spotting and seen as though my m/c last time was not until 16 weeks I was not considered high risk until nearer that time.

I told her that was another error as my m/c was at 6 weeks not 16 weeks - oooh she said then yes you are high risk:dohh:

I have not got a lot of faith in the system at the moment.:cry:

Any one had a scan today with some good news to cheer me up?:flower:

:hugs:

X

Ughhh!!! Soooo stressful!!! I had the bleeding wednesday night and so I took off yesterday and today so I can just relax and lay down but its still there! It has turned more thick and darker brown so I guess that is good???

Omg... the errors they are making just make you more stressed out!!! I can't wait until you get to relax and have a bit more relief!

Sorry to change the subject, but do your pregnancy symptoms come and go or are the constant? I have had 2 scans once at 5w6d and at 6w6d and heard the heartbeat both times, and go again on thurs, but it makes me nervous still! I think I need to stop reading google and about missed miscarriages.

Had my scan this morning. Did not go well. The whole experience was just bad. They had a student dr perform my abdominal scan and said an transvaginal would not make a difference at this point. The dr last week was so great did a transvaginal and said it makes all the difference at this point. Especially with a retroverted uterus.

Anyways, she put me back at 6w2d. And said at the last scan there was no yolk present. Okay so what was the glowing white ball?? Anyways she was being all positive saying that there's a yolk now and lots of growth since last week and it's great blah blah blah. U must just be off on your dates!

I know for a fact I ovulated on April 26. And got my first Bfp on may 5th, not much room there for dates to be off. Feeling pretty down and just think they are delaying the inevitable, only to eventually tell me a D&C will be required due to blighted ovum. Which the last dr did say could be a possibility.

The only slight hope I have is that I can tell there was growth Even with my naked eye as on the abdominal scan last week it was just the tiniest dot within the sac that's why she did transvaginal after. This time on the abdominal scan I saw the "diamond ring" clear as day. so it's not that everything has stopped growing. But just that I know we should see wayyy more at this point :(

Edit: just got the call that my levels went up to 27,464 from 12,000 last week. My body really is playing cruel tricks on me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->