January Jellybeans 2013!...

Just came back from my 2nd u/s. My LMP is 6 weeks 6 days but
the gestational age just shows 5 weeks 6 days. No heartbeat too. I understand i could have just ovulated late as i have been irregular.

The weird part about it was, about a week and 4 days ago, my gestational age was 5 weeks and a day. My HCG levels are increasing.

I go back on Tuesday next week. So worried now :/

Hoping everything is fine and baby is just being shy. Keep us updated. Thinking of you and tiny baby.:hugs:

the gestational age just shows 5 weeks 6 days. No heartbeat too. I understand i could have just ovulated late as i have been irregular.

The weird part about it was, about a week and 4 days ago, my gestational age was 5 weeks and a day. My HCG levels are increasing.

oh lord........i know exactly how you feel!!!!!!!!!!!
can't focus on a thing!

The midwife was not able to locate Baby's heartbeat but she said that's fairly normal at nine weeks... hoping all is well!

When I had my scan at 5w6d I asked if they could tell me how far along I measured, they just said under 6w because it was too early. I think because it is so small at that time that 1mm (width of a pencil so to say) can mean several days, so when it is that early it just can't be accurate. Give it some more time and when you go back the next time and hear/see the heartbeat all will be ok!

Anyone else already needing to give a little extra "squeeze" to prevent leakage when sneezing, coughing, etc? When I saw the mw I said I have to pee all the time and she was explaining that some women's uterus' are tipped onto their bladder. When she did an internal to check my uterus she said that mine was really laying on my bladder...lucky me. Twice now I've been at work and sneezed and had to run to the bathroom to make sure I didn't have any major problems!! I'm in for a LONG 9 months if this keeps up! haha...

Anyone else already needing to give a little extra "squeeze" to prevent leakage when sneezing, coughing, etc? When I saw the mw I said I have to pee all the time and she was explaining that some women's uterus' are tipped onto their bladder. When she did an internal to check my uterus she said that mine was really laying on my bladder...lucky me. Twice now I've been at work and sneezed and had to run to the bathroom to make sure I didn't have any major problems!! I'm in for a LONG 9 months if this keeps up! haha...

At 13 weeks or so our uterus kind of lifts out of our pelvis, that's when women usually get a bump. So hopefully you'll find some relief then and won't have it again until the uterus starts to get so big it starts pushing back down.

When I had my scan at 5w6d I asked if they could tell me how far along I measured, they just said under 6w because it was too early. I think because it is so small at that time that 1mm (width of a pencil so to say) can mean several days, so when it is that early it just can't be accurate. Give it some more time and when you go back the next time and hear/see the heartbeat all will be ok!

I go back tomorrow for another HCG test. Last Sunday's measured at 20,202. Then my supposed 8th week u/s on Tuesday next week.

I'm thinking that I could just be a week off because I was irregular prior to this pregnancy and that I might have just ovulated late. Either way, this waiting game is driving me nuts.

Trying to just pray and keep what's positive in mind, i.e.:

1. Finally saw the yolk sac. At 5 weeks and 2 days based on my LMP, we only saw a gestational sac. So this is good news. Blighted ovum is out of the question!

2. My gestational sac increased and there's thickening of the uterus as per my OB. Ectopic pregnancy is out of the question too.

3. No bleeding, just mild to moderate cramps, mild nausea, fatigue, crazy hunger/craving and extremely tender breasts (I'm just glad I use those genie bras. They are helpful!)

4. Increasing HCG. from 11K to 14K to 20K. Molar pregnancy out of the question too.

*sigh*

[-o<

Also bought a hooded towel for the baby just to keep my hopes up :flower:

Thats me with MS throw ups... It's awful, I'm always having accidents...:dohh:

Thats me with MS throw ups... It's awful, I'm always having accidents...:dohh:

Ugh... I can only imagine what that would do to me! Every time I feel a cough or sneeze coming I cross my legs and pray!!

Betheney- here's hoping for some relief! Though I used to be a dance teacher and I can remember jumping in class and feeling like I was going to pee! I think my bladder has always been determined to be uncooperative!

Ooh I've had serious cramps tonight. For about the last 4 hours. It started out sharp and on the left really low then turned into menstral like cramps. They seem to be fading but it's freaked me out. I haven't had cramps except the odd twinge since 6 weeks. I wiped and there was this tissue like brown discharge. Since then I've had light brown cm. my ms has been VERY mild for about a week. I'm trying not to panic. PMA all is well I hope.

Beautiful scan pics!

Precious what's a genie bra? My breasts feel like they're on fire.

6 wks today :happydance:

some lovely scans mine is in 6 days,i am so nervous

sorry for the girls that's having a difficult time,I'm keeping everything crossed that everything will be ok

7 weeks today! currently tucking into my first craving - apple and cheese!

i have my first midwife appt. on friday, i'll be a human pincushion, at the moment the due date is estimated at 12th Jan.. it's all guesswork at the moment though :)

Congratulations ladies!!!

Lucy- my due date is Jan 28th as well!

Loving all of the scans!!!! great news!!

The ladies that are worried, try to relax... you have a ton of ladies here to support and have their fingers crossed for you and :baby:

I know m going to be balling my eyes out either way at my scan next week. im sure ill want to throw up just bc of nerves.

ughhh I woke up today feeling great! No symptoms and don't really feel pregnant... i suppose I should not worry and just be happy that I am having a good day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->