January Jellybeans 2013!...

hi girls!
Thanks for all the reassurance!!!

im trying to calm myself with google ....... lol but there is a lot of success stories on there........i hope to be another one!!!!

i went to my old ultrasounds and with my last pregnancy we saw a hearbeat at 6 weeks 4 days and it was 99bpm so im hoping this bean is taking it's time as well.

im still having bouts of nausea sore nipples constipation and fatigue.......my next scan is june 15th i may reschedule it. ill only be a little over 7 weeks.

Thank you so much for the reassurance ladies! I know the odds of anything happening are low but it is still scary. My mw said I looked healthy at my last appointment and I'm trying to keep that in mind. I also had ms for a few weeks and it's better now, not gone but better. I get nervous thinking the symptoms are fading but I think I'm just lucky that they aren't too bad. Thanks for letting me vent my fears. I know were all here for each other!!

Happy thoughts everyone!

I'm 9 weeks today! 1 week til my first scan, I can't wait. I still have reservations, but trying to have some serious PMA!

Sassy_mom - my house looks like a bomb has exploded. I just can't summon the energy to do anything and when I do it takes hours because I have to keep resting. Hubby does try to keep things tidy but it's never the same as the way you do it, is it? Although I am not complaining!

Sorry to hear about the ms. I thought mie had settled and then I threw up in the store earlier, was so embarassing. Hope yours stays away. X

Yea things are insane around here! Especially since I'm a stay at home mom and a bit of a neat freak :haha: ... DH never has anything to help with because it is always done and now he has had to take on everything. He is overwhelmed and realized just how much work I do! He knew I did a lot but now that he is trying he sees how time consuming it is. But I am thankful he is doing what he can. The only thing he doesn't do now is laundry and I struggle with that too. Most of the time we fish for clothes out of a basket :wacko: ... but better clean than dirty I suppose. I am so ready for this ms to be gone. If I can make it to get groceries with DH I am always afraid I am going to throw up right in the store! Sorry that happened to you! Let's hope that we can get through this quickly. :hugs: I know it means tiny baby is growing well but ... dang is it no fun!!!! BLEH! :nope:

Yes I hope it passes for us both soon, and like you say is a good sign! I'm a bit of a neat freak too and have OCD according to DH! My ironing pile has now taken over the spare room, ops!

Just realised we are 1 day apart in gestation :)

Hi ladies!

My little one is showing off. My first two HCGs were at 11K and 14K. The very recent one yesterday showed at 20K, way bigger than what I was telling my little angel to achieve in rate increase. :happydance:

Because though of the stress I got at work last week (I resigned! Effective immediately!), I was lucky to have my OB oblige to perform a 2nd ultrasound this afternoon. Hoping to hear and see a heartbeat!

I'm just quite anxious though as I've been on this computer chair for three hours now and leaning slightly forward as my posture places strain on my lower abdomen. Anyone else experiencing this?

Hello Ladies!!

I had my first "official" appointment this morning (the first one was due to the spotting). It went great! My Dr. did another ultrasound to check up on everything, since the spotting hadn't completely stopped. Baby was in there bouncing all over the place! There are two little arm buds and two little leg buds...such a huge change from my first US two weeks ago!

I booked my next appointment for July 11th and my Dr. let me know that he will be doing another ultrasound at that appointment and then the anatomy scan at my following one, so I will have US's for the next two months :happydance:

I will put a scan pic up once I get home. Hope everyone is feeling good!

So i'm confused, sad , and pissed

I went in for my scan.....i was 5 weeks 3 days........the us only showed a sac measuring 5 weeks and 4.

when my doctor met with us she said we should abort now because it isn't a viable pregnancy.........i blighted ovum.

ive googled for the last 48 hours about msdiagnosed miscarriages.

idk what is going on.

i don't have bleeding - i had cramping (not that bad) last week. idk what to do but im so nervous! any success stories here?!?

We had something similar happen with my daughter. At 6 weeks I bled, bright red, and went to the emergency room. After 3 scans, they found a sac, but nothing else and sent me home with an appointment scheduled with my Dr.

I went to the doctor the next day and had another scan done, we saw a yolk sac and fetal pole, and that was it.

I had a scan done a few days later with no change. My doctor told us she would schedule one more scan and if there was no change we would discuss our "options".

We went back for the final scan and saw our little baby...who is now a bouncy two and a half year old.

I think at 5 weeks 4 days, it is entirely to early to make any decisions. This early in pregnancy there can be HUGE changes in one to two days time. Even with my daughter, I had my mind made up that I was going to make them wait one more week, before we decided anything.

I have my fingers crossed for you!

Hi ladies!

My little one is showing off. My first two HCGs were at 11K and 14K. The very recent one yesterday showed at 20K, way bigger than what I was telling my little angel to achieve in rate increase. :happydance:

Because though of the stress I got at work last week (I resigned! Effective immediately!), I was lucky to have my OB oblige to perform a 2nd ultrasound this afternoon. Hoping to hear and see a heartbeat!

I'm just quite anxious though as I've been on this computer chair for three hours now and leaning slightly forward as my posture places strain on my lower abdomen. Anyone else experiencing this?
I have an office job and spend the majority of the day sitting, I also worry about this but so far no issues.... Just such a pain....

hi girls!
Thanks for all the reassurance!!!

im trying to calm myself with google ....... lol but there is a lot of success stories on there........i hope to be another one!!!!

i went to my old ultrasounds and with my last pregnancy we saw a hearbeat at 6 weeks 4 days and it was 99bpm so im hoping this bean is taking it's time as well.

im still having bouts of nausea sore nipples constipation and fatigue.......my next scan is june 15th i may reschedule it. ill only be a little over 7 weeks.

I was in the same EXACT situation!!! My first U/s I was only 4 weeks, we only saw a little sac very itty bitty... and then ...i was scheduled to go back at 5 weeks 3 days... So I went in and there was baby, with a yolksac and I was measuring 5 weeks 5 days! I said.. theres no way im 2 days off, but 2 days off isnt really that much.. the tech said there was no heartbeatm which at that early isnt UNUSUAL but isnt reassuring, In the meantime, without my knowledge might I add, they scheduled me for a repeat ultrasound on Monday, (this i knew about) and a D &C on wednesday( THIS I HAD NO IDEA ABOUT!) I was like. wow... isnt 5 weeks too early to hear the heartbeat? and theyre like yea but we still schedule them just in case.. well I wassss soooo upset and mad and it got my head spinning, and i demanded an ultra sound the friday before my monday appointment. Thank god I did.. I measured perfectly at 6 weeks 4 days with a heartbeat of 124 bpm!!! A few days can matter when you are that early... doctors are rediculous sometimes! Good luck. I know for sure u will be fine :)

Yes I hope it passes for us both soon, and like you say is a good sign! I'm a bit of a neat freak too and have OCD according to DH! My ironing pile has now taken over the spare room, ops!

Just realised we are 1 day apart in gestation :)

Total OCD here too! :haha: So the house is driving me absolutely insane. I just gathered up every ounce of energy and did one load of dishes, am battling mounds of laundry and managed to wipe down the counters and table and take out the trash. :happydance: That is the most I've been able to do. I'm so happy to get that little bit done. Although DD has dragged every coloring book, reading book and several toys out and destroyed what little bit of calmness was in the living room.:dohh: :haha: Oh well! Thank goodness she knows how to clean up after herself.

:happydance: I didn't realize we were so close either. :thumbup: Are you showing any yet? I asked DH if it looked like a bump yet and he said hmmm no just fat. :haha: Except the fat is only sticking out in the front and none on my sides. He said don't worry, you'll only look fat for a little bit and then it will look like a baby. His honesty makes me laugh ... thank goodness. He learned to be that horribly honest while I was losing weight. Kept me on track then. I can't wait to really have that bump. I'm looking forward to the part of the pregnancy I can enjoy. Although if my MIL comes anywhere near me I'm going to have to smack her. :haha: When I was pregnant with DD ... she use to sit at my stomach and talk to it like it was a chihuahua and rub and rub ... for like 30 minutes. :wacko::wacko: She drove me insane. :haha:

Oh you've just had me in hysterics! My hubby is exactly the same. I'm a little round in the middle, well alot but he tells me a little and he said have you got a bump yet so pulled my vest up and was like nope. Had a feel and said it's just harder fat! Lol, bless!

I'm not showing yet although agree my tummy is a lot harder which I guess I will feel earlier as it's normally quite squishy :)

DH is currently making dinner and will hopefully wash up! He's been painting our spare room today which will eventually be the nursery, we had planned to paint it this week anyhow so double reason now :) I've had some pink / red in my mucus tonight, it was only slight but enough to notice. Seems to have all gone now and very dry (sorry) and for me I have been having LOADS of cervical mucus.

When's your scan? Mines Tuesday 26 so a few weeks off, have hospital this coming Thursday for glucose test as my dad is diabetic and I'm higher risk because of that and also my weight so will have them at 10 weeks, 18, 26 and 30 I think.

Is this your first? Sorry you've probably said but have read so many posts.

Hi ladies!

awaiting the news!!! praying for something great!!!:happydance::happydance:

Oh you've just had me in hysterics! My hubby is exactly the same. I'm a little round in the middle, well alot but he tells me a little and he said have you got a bump yet so pulled my vest up and was like nope. Had a feel and said it's just harder fat! Lol, bless!

I'm not showing yet although agree my tummy is a lot harder which I guess I will feel earlier as it's normally quite squishy :)

DH is currently making dinner and will hopefully wash up! He's been painting our spare room today which will eventually be the nursery, we had planned to paint it this week anyhow so double reason now :) I've had some pink / red in my mucus tonight, it was only slight but enough to notice. Seems to have all gone now and very dry (sorry) and for me I have been having LOADS of cervical mucus.

When's your scan? Mines Tuesday 26 so a few weeks off, have hospital this coming Thursday for glucose test as my dad is diabetic and I'm higher risk because of that and also my weight so will have them at 10 weeks, 18, 26 and 30 I think.

Is this your first? Sorry you've probably said but have read so many posts.

We are waiting to see what the sex is before we paint. Although I think I may keep the same theme. I want to do a really cool jungle theme with animals and trees and stuff like that painted up on the wall. Although I may do stickers of some sort so I won't have to fight the tiny details of painting.

I'm not sure when my next scan is. I had one at my first appointment due to some spotting. I'm not sure if they will do another one at my 12 week scan or not. I would love it if they did!!

This is our second baby. We have an almost 4 year old daughter.

Yes my mucus has started to come back in loads again. It comes off and on for me.

My stomach gets very hard at night and that is when it sticks out the farthest. DH kissed my stomach last night and said what I was just kissing junior. :haha: So cute.

Ah that theme sounds lovely. We've just done ours in a neutral colour, well it's a really light brown, more like watered down melted chocolate ice cream I would say. We thought would go well wih either pink or blue.

This is our first. I hope they do give you another scan. I'll have one at 12 weeks, then 20 which are the two routine ones I think and then mw said I'd probably have one or two more to check size due to diabetes risk and weight. I don't mind of course as long as baby is well.

There goes my dinner down the toilet :( poor hubby x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->