January Jellybeans 2013!...

ughhh I woke up today feeling great! No symptoms and don't really feel pregnant... i suppose I should not worry and just be happy that I am having a good day!

Chin up dearie, I've had a few days like that too then it hits again hehe, positive thinking! You'll both make it through this with flying colours I'm sure! :)

ughhh I woke up today feeling great! No symptoms and don't really feel pregnant... i suppose I should not worry and just be happy that I am having a good day!

Chin up dearie, I've had a few days like that too then it hits again hehe, positive thinking! You'll both make it through this with flying colours I'm sure! :)

Thanks! I should be happy last night was the first night in 3 weeks that I slept through the entire night and actually have some energy this morning!

Ayone having a c section?! My actual due date is jan 21 but.... Bc i have diabetes said they will induce me beginning of january since they dont allow their diabetic to go past 38 weeks... Also said ill most likely behaving a c section!

One morning i woke up upset becausei felt fine! Ugh dnt know whyyyy! Now every morning since it takes forever for me to roll out of bed and eat something so i dont hoof it all over the floor... Be thankful lol

Nikki, I'll be having a c section. When it gets closer to my due date, they'll schedule me, most likely a week before.

I'm on day 3 of a terrible migraine and horrible nausea. My lower back has been aching for a few days, but today it seems at its worst.

Nikki, I'll be having a c section. When it gets closer to my due date, they'll schedule me, most likely a week before.

I'm on day 3 of a terrible migraine and horrible nausea. My lower back has been aching for a few days, but today it seems at its worst.

hope you feel better... migraines are the worst :wacko:

Ooh I've had serious cramps tonight. For about the last 4 hours. It started out sharp and on the left really low then turned into menstral like cramps. They seem to be fading but it's freaked me out. I haven't had cramps except the odd twinge since 6 weeks. I wiped and there was this tissue like brown discharge. Since then I've had light brown cm. my ms has been VERY mild for about a week. I'm trying not to panic. PMA all is well I hope.

Beautiful scan pics!

Precious what's a genie bra? My breasts feel like they're on fire.
Genie bra is a sports-bra, with some slight differences. Wearing something like a sports bra - especially during the night has helped me A LOT!!!!! There are a few ones on the market, worth finding a good bra if ur in pain.....

My back starts hurting at the end of the day!! I thought it had to do w something w my tilted uterus but im not sure!

Ugh... I can only imagine what that would do to me! Every time I feel a cough or sneeze coming I cross my legs and pray!!

Betheney- here's hoping for some relief! Though I used to be a dance teacher and I can remember jumping in class and feeling like I was going to pee! I think my bladder has always been determined to be uncooperative!
Time to start doing LOTS of keegle exercises! I've had the same thing happening in the past few days.... Maybe time to invest in some panty-liners.... I feel ur pain.....

Yessss! Im constantly at the desk workin on the comp! Maybe i need to get off my butt once in a while lol!

Yessss! Im constantly at the desk workin on the comp! Maybe i need to get off my butt once in a while lol!

me too! at the end of the day, i get a backache on the right side kind of under my rib and the only thing that makes it feel better is to stand up!

me too! at the end of the day, i get a backache on the right side kind of under my rib and the only thing that makes it feel better is to stand up!

i notice my lower back aches a tad after sitting for a while also..... i really notice it if i sit on the ground or sit in folding/camping chairs.

I BOUGHT THE GENIE BRA 2 WEEKS AGO AT WALMART, I GOT 2 FOR 19.99...AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM!!! i tried the ahh bra but honestly i like the GENIE bra muuuuuuuuch better...its got alot of support and has the removable nipple pads, which i love since my nips are always hard bc of being pregnant...JUST MAKE SURE YOU GO ONE SIZE UP i shouldve boughyt a L but i bought an XL and its awesome!!
LIKE YOU SAID ESPECIALLY AT NIGHT, BEAUTIFUL INVENTION
Ooh I've had serious cramps tonight. For about the last 4 hours. It started out sharp and on the left really low then turned into menstral like cramps. They seem to be fading but it's freaked me out. I haven't had cramps except the odd twinge since 6 weeks. I wiped and there was this tissue like brown discharge. Since then I've had light brown cm. my ms has been VERY mild for about a week. I'm trying not to panic. PMA all is well I hope.

Beautiful scan pics!

Precious what's a genie bra? My breasts feel like they're on fire.
Genie bra is a sports-bra, with some slight differences. Wearing something like a sports bra - especially during the night has helped me A LOT!!!!! There are a few ones on the market, worth finding a good bra if ur in pain.....

i have days likke that too where i have really no symptoms, alot of women who are further along or have children say to be very thankful for days like that bc as pregnancy progresses symptoms get worse :)
how have you been doing other wise jrowenj???

i have days likke that too where i have really no symptoms, alot of women who are further along or have children say to be very thankful for days like that bc as pregnancy progresses symptoms get worse :)
how have you been doing other wise jrowenj???

I am happy but my husband is happier bc i think he is tired of pampering me lol!

Other than that im good! Used my new dppler and heard peanut for a split secnd!!! Cant wait for another scan!

I am happy but my husband is happier bc i think he is tired of pampering me lol!

Other than that im good! Used my new dppler and heard peanut for a split secnd!!! Cant wait for another scan!
Maybe you're a lucky one who will start feeling better early! It might be a good thing :)

Maybe you're a lucky one who will start feeling better early! It might be a good thing :)

I hope so! My house is a mess!

i think my MS is easing up a bit.

I have a sore lower back if i stand too long.

Other than that no real symptoms, my boobs don't hurt an iota but i'm breastfeeding so that can be why. My nipples are very sore tho. Also my milk has virtually dried up, poor little nug only get's a couple of drops. lol. But as long as she's happy to drink empty boobs i',m letting her.

Hey girlies can i join please :flower: I think im due Jan 28th 2013!

Welcome :happydance:, it's so lovely to see so many extended, pregnant, BFers :) lovely to have the support.

Babydust - that scan pic is absolutely FAB,

Precious - Everything crossed for you :hugs:

I had so much spotting with DS but none this time, or sickness...perculiar, it really is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->