January Jellybeans 2013!...

My scan pic from today at 9 weeks, 2 days :)

Attachments

• 9wk, 2dy.jpg
    9wk, 2dy.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 15
I'm 9 weeks on wednesday and have been having some sharp pains and cramping off and on for a few days. I know everything is moving and growing but it has me really freaked out. Any one else have this? For some reason the closer I get to 12 weeks the more scared I get that something will happen. My dh keeps telling me were ok but it's hard to believe. I have my first scan in 2 and a half weeks and I think the wait is part of what's getting to me. I just want to know my little beaner is safe and healthy...

Totally normal. Sometimes I get pains so badly that it wakes me up at night!!!!

Love the scan ... Ur all making me jelous I want my scan :)

Hey girlies can i join please :flower: I think im due Jan 28th 2013!

Ultrasound is tomorrow. I'm beyond nervous!
My scan is tomorrow too! I wasn't freaked out about it until today...

DH kept telling me I shouldn't get nervous 'till today because there wasn't much I could really do with so many days ahead... well, today is here and I'm nervous now... hahahaha I hope it all goes well. He took the whole day off work to be with me... praying our little bundles are well.

Ultrasound is tomorrow. I'm beyond nervous!
My scan is tomorrow too! I wasn't freaked out about it until today...

DH kept telling me I shouldn't get nervous 'till today because there wasn't much I could really do with so many days ahead... well, today is here and I'm nervous now... hahahaha I hope it all goes well. He took the whole day off work to be with me... praying our little bundles are well.

I hope yours goes well, also! I have to work in the morning so hopefully it'll keep my mind busy. Scan is at 2 pm. I hate reading about all the bad scans ( I got on a roll on a different site earlier, hence the panic now) and I'm trying to focus on all the happy ones on here!

Good luck for your scans! I still have 3 days to wait for mine

Headed in for my first midwife appointment!! Excited and nervous all at the same time. Hoping all is well and I will hear a strong heartbeat!!

Headed in for my first midwife appointment!! Excited and nervous all at the same time. Hoping all is well and I will hear a strong heartbeat!!

good luck!!! hope all goes well!

Just came back from my 2nd u/s. My LMP is 6 weeks 6 days but
the gestational age just shows 5 weeks 6 days. No heartbeat too. I understand i could have just ovulated late as i have been irregular.

The weird part about it was, about a week and 4 days ago, my gestational age was 5 weeks and a day. My HCG levels are increasing.

I go back on Tuesday next week. So worried now :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->