January Jellybeans 2013!...

Lorna, my first scan was a sac with what they though *might* be a fetal pole. At the next one there was a heartbeat. There's really not much to see so early. I hope you find something soon!! :hugs:

Hi all. :wave:
I've been rubbish at keeping up with this thread as I barely have the tim or energy to keep my journal and stalking up to scratch! :wacko:

My MS started properly at 8 weeks, which was about 2-3 weeks later than last time. I've been puking most days and having near misses in between. :sick: Very tired too. :sleep:

I've got my scan on 3rd July. My MW appointment is 19th June. I'm going to get work to scan me next thursday, which I did at a similar time with Meg. I'm a veterinary nurse and we have an ultrasound machine. All being well (HB present) we'll tell immediate family that weekend. Every time I speak to my sister, who is 29 weeks pregnant, she asks if I'm pregnant yet. I think she feels bad for me that it's taking a while (though only started properly TTC in March!). Hubby's brother and his partner have had 3 MC's in the past year, the last about 3 months ago at 8 weeks, so we're nervous about telling them but we need to by the time we all go away for a week at the end of the month (us, them and the in laws).

Thinking of you Garfie and keeping everything crossed. :hugs:

Finally caught up on 20 pags!

I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't have a scan before 10 weeks! There's been some lovely pictures up of your LOs.

So sorry for the ladis who are getting inconclusive news about their babies :( hoping for the best for all of you :hugs:, it can't be easy x

I'm also having a range of vivid dreams, some horrible, some sexy and some just stupid.
Found some mouldy bread yesterday and vommited everywhere for ages...same thing that set me off last time. :sick:

Hi ladies, I know I don't contribute much but I'm always reading and stalking :winkwink:
Had my scan today so thought I'd share some pics because I loved seeing yours!
The sonographer found baby and heartbeat right away and baby measured actually about 2 days ahead. Little one even moved for us at the end!
Thanks for letting me share ladies

Attachments

• BABYBOND 9W_3.jpg
    BABYBOND 9W_3.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 8
  • BABYBOND 9W_4.jpg
    BABYBOND 9W_4.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 4
Hi primerakitty!!! I'm so excited to see someone with the same edd as me!!! Yay:)
Garfie I'm sending u all my prayers!! Like someone else said it sounds like u have a fighter!!! I believe in ur lil bean!!! Fxed!!

Lorna and garfie, more hugs and prayers to you! Don't lose hope!!

Congrats on the beautiful scans, ladies!

Hi all. :wave:
I've been rubbish at keeping up with this thread as I barely have the tim or energy to keep my journal and stalking up to scratch! :wacko:

My MS started properly at 8 weeks, which was about 2-3 weeks later than last time. I've been puking most days and having near misses in between. :sick: Very tired too. :sleep:

I've got my scan on 3rd July. My MW appointment is 19th June. I'm going to get work to scan me next thursday, which I did at a similar time with Meg. I'm a veterinary nurse and we have an ultrasound machine. All being well (HB present) we'll tell immediate family that weekend. Every time I speak to my sister, who is 29 weeks pregnant, she asks if I'm pregnant yet. I think she feels bad for me that it's taking a while (though only started properly TTC in March!). Hubby's brother and his partner have had 3 MC's in the past year, the last about 3 months ago at 8 weeks, so we're nervous about telling them but we need to by the time we all go away for a week at the end of the month (us, them and the in laws).

Thinking of you Garfie and keeping everything crossed. :hugs:

Congrats! That's awesome your clinic can do ultrasounds! I am a vet tech too my last clinic had one but my current job does not :( I wish they did! I have my first scan on June 19 :) I wasn't expecting one until end of August at 20 weeks, but the doc wants to do one early! Yay! Hope all is well with you an your little one! My sister is also pregnant and 33 weeks! It's fun to have her pregnant at the same time even if it's for a short while:)

Haha, My sister is ALSO pregnant! She is almost 7 months! She had a dream about me being pregnant back in January... Who would of thought :)

good luck garfie fx'd for you
prayers and wishes for a miracle baby!!!
(please dear god)
keep me posted please :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Morning ladies just checking in, thanks for all your nice comments:flower:

The bleeding is getting heavier for me - but I am trying to remain hopeful for my miracle baby:thumbup:

Reading all your posts and stalking not commenting on them though as I seem to be in my own private world at the moment hope you ladies understand.

Oops there I go again crying :cry::cry:

:hugs:

X

Sorry you're going through this Garfie :hugs: :hugs: I hope it all turns out well for you in the end.

Hope you have some reassuring news soon Garfie :hugs:It can be oh so very stressful!

Brownie: What a cute little gummy bear baby you have there! :happydance:

My brother and his girlfriend are expecting also. She's waiting to get into the ob to get a due date, but I think we are both due in January. Kinda stinks tho because we live 1800 miles apart and I won't be able to travel for the delivery. :(

hi girls!

just checking in........

garfie - prayers prayers............whatever happens that you find comfort and peace quickly!!!

lorna - thinking of you..........

afm - im still going crazy wondering and evaluating my situation........my boobs are less sore but my ms has increased..........

my next scan is friday :)

Hi everyone. My heart goes out to everyone who is going through a tough time at the moment. Fingers crossed for a positive outcome!

I am 9 1/2 weeks now and my morning sickness has taken a turn for the worst. I have gone from feeling sick all the time and maybe being sick once or twice a week, to feeling sick all of the time and being sick at least once a day (the last two days it's been in the evening). Food used to help, but not anymore and there doesn't seem to be any respite. I am just about functioning, but feeling like this all the time is really getting me down. Is anyone else feeling worse as time goes on? I am really beginning to worry that I will be one of these women who feels horrible the whole 9 months. :-(

It's been lovely to see so many great scans. I have mine on the 28 June and I can't wait!

Morning ladies just checking in, thanks for all your nice comments:flower:

The bleeding is getting heavier for me - but I am trying to remain hopeful for my miracle baby:thumbup:

Reading all your posts and stalking not commenting on them though as I seem to be in my own private world at the moment hope you ladies understand.

Oops there I go again crying :cry::cry:

:hugs:

X

I really hope you have your miracle baby and will be thinking of you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe