January Jellybeans 2013!...

Got some internet access while we are away but only for today!! Felling a little hopeful today don't know why but I think it was just early!! No bleeding and no more cramps so just hope the HCG has risen and then I can be a little happier. Thank you for all your thoughts it does really help as know one else knows adn its good to share!! See you all Thursday with GOOD news (I hope) xxx

I feel like its too early for my back to hurt, but its killlllllling me!! :( am i nutzo?

Hi everyone. My heart goes out to everyone who is going through a tough time at the moment. Fingers crossed for a positive outcome!

I am 9 1/2 weeks now and my morning sickness has taken a turn for the worst. I have gone from feeling sick all the time and maybe being sick once or twice a week, to feeling sick all of the time and being sick at least once a day (the last two days it's been in the evening). Food used to help, but not anymore and there doesn't seem to be any respite. I am just about functioning, but feeling like this all the time is really getting me down. Is anyone else feeling worse as time goes on? I am really beginning to worry that I will be one of these women who feels horrible the whole 9 months. :-(

It's been lovely to see so many great scans. I have mine on the 28 June and I can't wait!

I have been on the horrible MS boat for 5 weeks now. :sick: It is awful .. all day long. I feel you! Mine started a lot worse ... so bad that I couldn't move out of bed. Now I have days where if I eat fairly often, I can move around a little ... but then there are those horrible days where I can't even get dressed again. I have that feeling in my throat that I will throw up at any minute. Mine got worse before it got to where I could just get out of bed. I am so sorry you are dealing with it too. Despite it meaning that we are pregnant, I despise this. I have a 3 year old to take care of and when it effects me taking care of her, that is a big issue. I hope that it doesn't give you too much trouble for too long. :hugs::hugs: I found my stomach being empty makes it much worse. If you can get anything down, it may help. Ice water has been a big help.

I feel like its too early for my back to hurt, but its killlllllling me!! :( am i nutzo?

Never too early for anything. As your body changes it starts putting pressure on your back. Mine has been bugging me too. Try a pillow between your legs at night. It may relieve the pressure some.

Nikki, my back huts too... I think it's just par for the course.

Hi ladies! How is everyone doing? Know I don't post much, but I stalk and read daily!

Garfie- I am so sorry you are having such a tough time! My thoughts and prayers are with you, hun! Everything crossed for you!!

LornaMJ- Have everything crossed for you! Please keep us updated!!!

Brownie- What a lovely pic and such a cute lil jellybean!!!

AFM: My back has been killing me and have been having trouble sleeping at night. Been having some really odd dreams, like I had a dream about flour tortillas lol. Also been getting headaches more frequently, but I think that might be because I haven't been drinking enough water.. That and lack of sleep. Hope you are all doing wonderfully!!

My brother and his girlfriend are expecting also. She's waiting to get into the ob to get a due date, but I think we are both due in January. Kinda stinks tho because we live 1800 miles apart and I won't be able to travel for the delivery. :(

That's awesome, except for the distance. :hugs: My SIL are due 2w5d apart. We don't get along well and live in the same town. Its crazy!

Eeep we need to move house in less than two weeks. Thank goodness my morning sickness has disappeared or I don't know how I would manage packing and all the other things we need to do. It's going to be a crazy few weeks until we're settled in but I'm so grateful we can get it done well before the baby comes. Our lease was originally supposed to end on the 10th January (I'm due 14th). We're moving closer to OH's job so not only does our rent payment almost half but he will be able to spend much more time at home when the baby comes instead of commuting so much. I think I need to find a new midwife though :(

Aww I see soo many sweetpea babies right now!! SO cute!!
Brownie I just LOVE your us pics! SOOOO precious! Nothing cheers me up like scan pics or baby bumps;)
That's so cool you and your brother's gf are pregnant at the same time!! Your lil ones can be buddies!!
Congrats on your scan on friday mammaspath!! Can't wait to see pics:):):)
Ooh and lilah you have a scan coming up too?? Yay for scans!!! Sorry about your ms:( Ms was attacking me nonstop last week! I've found b6 and one unisom at night and a half in the morning has almost COMPLETELY cured my ms! My midwife actually recommended unisom. Not the one that has the same ingredient as benedryl but the original. I don't always take the half in the morning. It depends on how I feel. It's nice too cuz it puts me right to bed at night and the half actually does the opposite for some reason and wakes me right up!
Congrats on the move darkstar! At least you're moving now before you're farther along! Moves are such a pain but it sounds like it's gonna be well worth it:)

Hi all

Just posted a thread asking about the group names (Was January Garnets last time I was here) and someone directed me here :) I'm dure 15th Jan please add me?
Can someone do a cute little Jellybean gif I'd like one in my siggy, and I am pushed for space lol???

Congrats new2bumps!! Woohoo for more mamas!! :happydance:
Oh and on the backache note...my back is KILLING me! I thought it may have been just something I was doing but maybe it's this bean!

Hiya ladies can i join? Im due 28th January with twinnies xxx

5th january please =) Altho. ive not had my scan yet so could change. Ill let you no. im pretty sure of my dates! xx

Thanks Lisa,I'm pleased its in the morning so I'm not waiting all day

Hi Ladies!

Hope you've all had a good weekend :)

Tlustica - thanks for your reply! Thats so awesome, bump/EDD buddies!! Hope the MS has calmed down for you. I've had mild nausea with some dry retching, but no actual vomiting as such so far... touch wood! I find anything with ginger in it is really good for settling stomachs - ginger ale, ginger beer, gingernut biscuits etc :)

Lilah - I have my scan on the 28th too!! Mines my 12 week NT scan... Fiance & I are so looking forward to seeing our little jellybean again!

Brownie - your scan pics are soooo cute!! Aww :)

Lorna - fingers crossed for some good news for you on Thursday!! (((hugs)))

Garfie - sending loads of hugs & thoughts your way too, hope everything is okay!! (((hugs)))

Oh and I sooooo hear you about the back pain Nikki. My lower back has been quite sore also :(

Hi everyone. My heart goes out to everyone who is going through a tough time at the moment. Fingers crossed for a positive outcome!

I am 9 1/2 weeks now and my morning sickness has taken a turn for the worst. I have gone from feeling sick all the time and maybe being sick once or twice a week, to feeling sick all of the time and being sick at least once a day (the last two days it's been in the evening). Food used to help, but not anymore and there doesn't seem to be any respite. I am just about functioning, but feeling like this all the time is really getting me down. Is anyone else feeling worse as time goes on? I am really beginning to worry that I will be one of these women who feels horrible the whole 9 months. :-(

It's been lovely to see so many great scans. I have mine on the 28 June and I can't wait!

The same exact thing is happening to me. The first none weeks I had nausea for a little more then half the day. Then I was thinking its almost over!! But this last week it's gotten much worse and I've thrown up a few times. I pray I'm not going to have this for my whole pregnancy!! Eating is the worse part. I get nausea cause I'm hungry then I eat and I get sick. I haven't weighed myself but I'm probably dropping weight. =/

Thanks guys for your replies. Snowangel, that is what I feel like. Need to eat or I feel sick and then feel sick once I have eaten. :-( Not moving kind of helps, but is really not very practical.

Sassy - I don't know how you are coping feeling like this AND with a little one to look after. I can just about look after myself and to be fair my hubbie is doing a fair bit of looking after me. Poor guy.

PrimeraKitty - yay for the 28th. This is our first scan and I am so excited (although a little nervous). I can't wait to meet our little bean and check that everything is looking alright. This is our dating scan, but I think it is also the NT scan as well.

Exactly if I stay laying down and absolutely still I'm ok for a little while, but impossible with a 4 year old to care for!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->