January Jellybeans 2013!...

10 weeks feels amazing!! now if june 25 will get here so i can have my scan and out myself!!!

Oh wow, Lauren! How exciting! I hope it goes by quick for you!

dying for my scan on Monday! A little bit nervous but mostly really excited.

Aww Lauren my scan is the 25th too :) we have already told immediate family and my work cos of the sickness but cant wait to announce to friends xx

We told immediate family as well, and I told my supervisor and classroom teacher at work, and a couple close friends, but I cant wait to announce it to everyone!!! my scan is when I am 12w5d because the doctor changed how far along I am on Thursday but told me to keep the scan date the same and I was so mad becaus have to wait 5 extra days!!!

Aww Lauren my scan is the 25th too :) we have already told immediate family and my work cos of the sickness but cant wait to announce to friends xx

AJ, mine's on Monday too! At 3p though :( Here's hoping the weekend goes by fast!

Ducky mine is 3:45!! So we'll be there around the same time. I hope they give me a pic but if not I'll have DH take one of the screen with his cam, not sure what the procedute is out here.

Mine is on Friday! I've told work and close family and friends but I'm really excited about going public. I had a regular client in tonight who has just had her 20 week scan and I was asking her all about it, it half killed me not being able to tell her.

Have been reading about this empty sac of mine and not all is lost. It is very common as early as I am not to see something. Also, I didn't think to tell the sonographer and haven't discussed it with my MW but I have tilted cervix which apparently can make it very difficult to see baby until at least 8 weeks. Also, I was told rather than 6w3d I was 5w5d and I do recall a week an a half ago slight spot of blood and having cramps which would indicate implantation, making those dates right!! Have a second HCG done on Monday so all FX its has at least doubled from 8224. Will let you all know next Thursday as I am now going away for a well deserved rest. Look forward to seeing all the scans when I get back xx

So I had my 3rd scan today and am very happy to report that we saw and heard the HB again, this time 141!! Today I measured 7w2d, last Friday I measured 6w4d and based on LMP I would be 8w. I think the measurements could be off a little as it is so small and a hairline makes a difference in a day and also maybe some babies develop slower or faster then average. The first arrow is the HR and then the 2nd the yolk sac which I thought was the baby's giant head.

https://i46.tinypic.com/2w327na.jpg

Although the office called back and they wanted to do another U/S in a week, I think it is because they wanted more money as they would no longer have me as a patient. That made me a little upset as they said something about the sac. Then the nurse called back 15 minutes later and told me I did not have to come back I could just go and see my regular OB as I have that this Monday. This was a fertility clinic so maybe their business is low a bit. It will be good to get a second opinion when I go to the OB.

Have been reading about this empty sac of mine and not all is lost. It is very common as early as I am not to see something. Also, I didn't think to tell the sonographer and haven't discussed it with my MW but I have tilted cervix which apparently can make it very difficult to see baby until at least 8 weeks. Also, I was told rather than 6w3d I was 5w5d and I do recall a week an a half ago slight spot of blood and having cramps which would indicate implantation, making those dates right!! Have a second HCG done on Monday so all FX its has at least doubled from 8224. Will let you all know next Thursday as I am now going away for a well deserved rest. Look forward to seeing all the scans when I get back xx
It is too early, when I went for my first U/S due to spotting, I was 5w6d and just the sac and they did not tell me how far I measured, they just said under 6 weeks as it would not be accurate. A week later, measured 6w4d HB of 109. Today measured 7w2d and HB of 141. Just give it some time as it is still early to tell. Will be thinking of you!

Morning ladies just checking in, thanks for all your nice comments:flower:

The bleeding is getting heavier for me - but I am trying to remain hopeful for my miracle baby:thumbup:

Reading all your posts and stalking not commenting on them though as I seem to be in my own private world at the moment hope you ladies understand.

Oops there I go again crying :cry::cry:

:hugs:

X

Oh Garfie, hunny!!! I'm praying for you!! :hugs: Please please please Lord, let her keep this baby!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->