January Jellybeans 2013!...

Yep, feel like I've really bloated in the last two days.
I actually looked pregnant today according to some ppl at work but I have alot of tummy fluff so just think it's bloat! Have been battling with headaches for two of the last three days - thought I'd escaped that symptom!

I can't wait for June 26, DH is coming with me as he hasn't been able to come to the others.
I'm contemplating buying a fetal Doppler but not sure to be honest. Think I'll make myself worry more x

Me neither! The last 7 weeks has gone so quick! I hope the next two do as my scan is June 26. I am sending you positive thoughts for the next few days and nxt week. I always get really anxious before my scans and even worse when the Sonographer doesn't say anything. I always take someone with me who can edge round and peer at the screen. I would rather gage from their reaction then the sonographers.

i think im gunna tell the Dr. right away before she inserts the vagina probe, to tell me right away good/not so good.... bc i dont wanna be going crazy in my mind waiting for her to prod around if she already has seen the HB or not. omg omg im so nervous already and its not til next week wed.!

I know it's easier said than done but try not to worry. I'm a great believer in fate now and have taken the thinking of what will be will be after my early problems and bleeding. I have everything crossed for you and hope you see a nice little strong fighter. X

Hi ladies. MS decided today was not going to be a good day and now I am laying in bed wishing for relief. My throat started getting really sore today so I hope this means I am not coming down with anything. I cannot take any other kind of sickness. :nope:

Next weekend is our anniversary and I was so hoping to be better so we could celebrate. I think it will be a dinner at home and renting movies. :haha: Hey whatever works though right. We are sending DD to Grandma's house so we will at least get some quiet time together. Not too much fun when you're sick but we will try and make the most of it.

Oohhhh can I join please?! I have a January jellybean-guesstimating 19th jan :) haven't read through the whole thread cos it's huge......
:)

Hi MrsHopeful - congrats and welcome!

Good luck of the past reading, this thread grows rapidly each day as I'm sure you can imagine but all the ladies have been an amazing support to me

Happy and healthy 9 months. X

Scan didn't go well today:nope: Empty gestational sac only measuring 5w5d, told very rare for this be and I might now MC!! I had a HCG 8,224 and repeat on Monday! Had both an abdo and vaginal scan! Just don't know how to feel :cry::cry: if no bleed a rescan in two weeks can only hope but may be futile! I just feel like crap!! Will keep you all updated!
Oh no so sorry :-(

Can't believe I made it to 10 weeks already! Time is going by super fast. When I got my bfp at 4-5 weeks it felt like an eternity before even the 1st tri would be over, now I'm in month 3 already with 2 weeks to get to 2nd tri. Can't believe it at all!

I can't wait to be a prune! It look's so much bigger than my olive! Haha.

What fruit would I be?

I'm feeling so sick tonight I can barely post on b and b! :shock:

Whoop whoop 10 weeks today :) officially 1/4 of the way there lol :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back