January Jellybeans 2013!...

I can imagine! Poor you! This is our first so at least I only have to look after myself.

so glad to see you on this thread!! they moved my due date to jan 2 but that can change again at my 12 week scan!
5th january please =) Altho. ive not had my scan yet so could change. Ill let you no. im pretty sure of my dates! xx

Garfie I know there is nothing we can say to make you feel any better but just know that we are here for u no matter what happens.

Welcome to all the new ladies! Wow, 151 January Mamas! I was hoping we'd make the 150 mark.

Girls I don't know what to think today. I'm trying so hard not to freak out. Starting Froday, I had a little brown cm then yesterday it turned pink, then last night there was a tiny red clot. Then pink again. I tried to find boop's hb on the doppler, but all I can ever find is myself and I am so frustrated. DH bought it for me to help make me feel better but I haven't been able to hear a thing. That doesn't make me feel any better...

My appointment is tomorrow afternoon, but if I see anymore blood again, I'll never be able to make it... I know I'm being ridiculous, but I can't help but worry.

Hope u all are doing good :)

I have been really sick all week and I don't see it stoping
Anytime soon.

It's even worse after I bd with dh the minute were done I run to the bathroom to throw up :(

Girls I don't know what to think today. I'm trying so hard not to freak out. Starting Froday, I had a little brown cm then yesterday it turned pink, then last night there was a tiny red clot. Then pink again. I tried to find boop's hb on the doppler, but all I can ever find is myself and I am so frustrated. DH bought it for me to help make me feel better but I haven't been able to hear a thing. That doesn't make me feel any better...

My appointment is tomorrow afternoon, but if I see anymore blood again, I'll never be able to make it... I know I'm being ridiculous, but I can't help but worry.

Those dopplers can make anyone frustrated and that's why u shouldn't worry I have had spotting for weeks after bd and I think it's finally stopped I'm super neurvous cuz my first appointment is Thursday I'm praying to god I hear the heartbeat so I'll be crossing my fingers for u :) good luck keep me posted

Try not to worry ... although I know that is easier said than done. My SIL bled through the majority of her pregnancy ... red too ... my niece is a happy bouncing almost 18 month old. Sometimes our bodies just do weird stuff. Hang in there. :hugs:

Thanks guys for your replies. Snowangel, that is what I feel like. Need to eat or I feel sick and then feel sick once I have eaten. :-( Not moving kind of helps, but is really not very practical.

Sassy - I don't know how you are coping feeling like this AND with a little one to look after. I can just about look after myself and to be fair my hubbie is doing a fair bit of looking after me. Poor guy.

PrimeraKitty - yay for the 28th. This is our first scan and I am so excited (although a little nervous). I can't wait to meet our little bean and check that everything is looking alright. This is our dating scan, but I think it is also the NT scan as well.

I will be honest ... 2 things have helped me with taking care of my little one. In the morning it is the Disney channel (not something I am proud of because I am one of those that cannot stand dropping a kid in front of a tv) and the other thing I am just thankful that she understand what being sick is. She understands that I can't get up do things like before. In the afternoon after she gets up from a nap (or her version of a nap .. roll in the bed and sing) she tends to color and play with her vtech game. Thankfully after DH gets home, he takes over the main stuff. I can tell you that not being able to be 100% for my daughter has put a strain on me. I feel so awful :cry: ... however I am thankful that she is such a wonderful child. I will be glad to get back to normal self and get back to doing the fun things we like to do. Especially now that it is summer and we are usually in the water non stop.

Hope there is no.more bleeding ducky. thinking of you and try to stay calm (easier said than done I know) :hugs:

:hugs: Hugs ducky! It can be completely normal, glad that you have your scan so soon so that you can get some reassurance. We are all here for you! As far as the doppler, I recall my dr not even attempting to check until I was 14 weeks along with ds. He skipped it completely when I first went in at 11.5 weeks and I'm pretty sure it's for that very reason so as not to cause unnecessary worry if it's impossible to find.

Wow quiet day on the thread. I hope everyone is doing well. As for me 8 hours and 3 mins til my scan. It's gonna be a long night. It's nice they call it a dating scan when it's really a viability scan. Oh well I'm trying to keep my hopes positive. But after the brown discharge very weird cramping and loss of symptoms I can't say I'm not worried. I'm glad you ladies are here with me and will be there at the scan in spirit. Fingers crossed :)

I know I'm not the only one with a scan today. So good luck to those that are my scan buddies ;)

Good luck fingers, look forward to seeing your picture. You're right it is very quiet here today!

Good luck fingers, may we both have great scans that put our minds at ease.

I have a scan this mornin too,I'm absolutely terrified that baby is in my other tube,wishing you the best of luck girls

Good luck to everyone with scans today! Cant wait to hear all your good news and see your pics!

Garfie, when do you go back for another scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->