January Jellybeans 2013!...

Good Luck all ladies with scans today:flower:

Mine is on Wednesday really hoping for a Miracle Baby :happydance:

:hugs:

X

Good luck to all the ladies with scans, hoping for lots of good news and tiny miracles.
Dreamt last night I was having a d&c, yuck yuck.
I'm a lime!

Back from my scan,babys not ectopic,but not much else seen apart from the yolk sack so need to wait another 10 days

Yuck the morning sickness which started at exactly 6 weeks for me has now turned into morning sickness with vomiting!! Exactly at 8 weeks! I do hafta say though... It feels better to just get it out than sit here trying to sip on something, trying to lay still, or trying to breathe right so it doesnt come up!

Ducky- one of my best friends is a nurse at a high risk pregnancy clinic, and she tells me ALL the time spotting/slight bleed,spotting is normal, some women have it their WHOLE pregnancy. If it ever gets over whemling then def. run yourself into the Dr. ASAP. Hope everything looks good today!

Yay for all the nice scans thus far!

Mine is wed!!!Lots of scans this week, how exciting. Fingers crossed for all of us with scans this week

on another note, i cant beleive i hit 7 weeks!!! i never thought id make it this far!!:happydance: I just cant wait for wed. i wanna see my gummy bear!:hugs:

Good luck today ladies with scans! Looking forward to pictures.

As for me, my nausea is almost gone....I'd say infrequent. One thing that hit me yesterday was BAD dizziness. I was at a friend's rugby game and it was HOT (35 degrees, which is HOT for Toronto) and I was sitting in the shade, sunscreen ON, drinking water and all of a sudden it was like I felt faint and dizzy. My hubby was like ARE YOU OKAY? I had to put my head between my legs, and drink MORE water. I ate an apple and felt fine. It was very weird, but I think it was the heat.

QUESTION FOR THE GROUP:
I have another midwife appt. tomorrow and she told me we MIGHT be able to hear the heartbeat with the doppler, if not, at 12 weeks FOR SURE. Has anyone been able to heart a heartbeat with a doppler at 10+2 or earlier? I heard it at my 8 week ultrasound, but that is different.

Girls I don't know what to think today. I'm trying so hard not to freak out. Starting Froday, I had a little brown cm then yesterday it turned pink, then last night there was a tiny red clot. Then pink again. I tried to find boop's hb on the doppler, but all I can ever find is myself and I am so frustrated. DH bought it for me to help make me feel better but I haven't been able to hear a thing. That doesn't make me feel any better...

My appointment is tomorrow afternoon, but if I see anymore blood again, I'll never be able to make it... I know I'm being ridiculous, but I can't help but worry.
I've had the same issues again this weekend.. the midwife said she didn't think it was much to worry about and to book in with my gp to check for a UTI. .. or any other issues..
Its scary isn't it?? .. I hope everything is ok xx

Hi Lindsay! I've had terrible dizziness since hitting 10 weeks. If I turn around too quick or get up too quick is it quiet bad!

I'd be keen to know as well as I've just purchased a doppler. Good luck hope it goes well x

has anyone had toubel sleeping at night? every night for the past week or more i have to get up in the middle of the night bc i have to pee SO bad (even when i pee before bed or limit my fluids before bed it still happens) and i feel myself tossing and turning alot now too..... at 4-5 weeks preggers i was knocked out and didnt MOVE until my alarm went off.... now it just seems like i fight with sleep and i wake up SO tired

Little J - I am there with you! Every night I am up atleast 2/3 times to pee, and again it is so bad, like I need to go urgently! I think it is only going to get worse as well. :(

During the day I don't have such an urge and definitely drink more than in the evening x

has anyone had toubel sleeping at night? every night for the past week or more i have to get up in the middle of the night bc i have to pee SO bad (even when i pee before bed or limit my fluids before bed it still happens) and i feel myself tossing and turning alot now too..... at 4-5 weeks preggers i was knocked out and didnt MOVE until my alarm went off.... now it just seems like i fight with sleep and i wake up SO tired

i've been having trouble sleeping for the past couple of weeks. I don't have to pee a lot at night yet but I do toss and turn quite a bit and wake up feeling exhausted!

Sleeping on my conforter has eased the sleep problems for me, I do get up at least once per night to pee but it doesn't take me long to fall asleep and I stay asleep. I still wake up tired no matter how much sleep I get tho.

It's awful! I know I'll wake up right around 3 am, no matter at what time I go to bed. I have to pee so bad my stomach hurts, and when I get up I have morning sickness, so I have to eat crackers as soon as I go back to the room. And since I stood up, peed and I have eaten I can't really go back to sleep, takes me at least an hour to do so. :shrug: Then starts the I'm cold, I'm Hot, I'm cold, I'm hot game...

I tried switching to drinking more water in the am, afternoon and tapering off during the evening, it does seem to help - otherwise I'd be up every single hour! Give it a try, seems to help a lot!

mamdonna - glad your scan went well! looking forward to the next one!

My next scan is friday!!! eeek im nervous but ready to get on with it.

afm - last night was the first night i didn't get up to pee at 5am..........But i didn't go to bed til after 12 and didn't drink much yesterday

garfie - still thinkin about you. PRAYERS

Me little j - it's one of my most annoying symptoms because like you say you just don't want to get up!! I get up twice in the night to pee and then sometimes i can't get back to sleep :wacko:

Back from my scan. I had to choke down breakfast first before updating. Saw the heartbeat 168 bpm. Still a bit of yolk sac it looked like a ring. Baby was waving fingers and hands at me! Didn't get to hear the heartbeat though. Tech said I measured exactly 9 weeks which is a week behind. I'll be waiting to see what my doc says on Friday. But all seemed well. It's funny it's like you worry so much and you get what you want but its never enough. You always have something more to worry about! For those first timers, it only gets worse when they're born!!

It's awful! I know I'll wake up right around 3 am, no matter at what time I go to bed. I have to pee so bad my stomach hurts, and when I get up I have morning sickness, so I have to eat crackers as soon as I go back to the room. And since I stood up, peed and I have eaten I can't really go back to sleep, takes me at least an hour to do so. :shrug: Then starts the I'm cold, I'm Hot, I'm cold, I'm hot game...

Yes i get the hot cold game too..... under the covers, then on top of the covers and it goes on and on! I even do the half leg out! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->