January Jellybeans 2013!...

Back from my scan. I had to choke down breakfast first before updating. Saw the heartbeat 168 bpm. Still a bit of yolk sac it looked like a ring. Baby was waving fingers and hands at me! Didn't get to hear the heartbeat though. Tech said I measured exactly 9 weeks which is a week behind. I'll be waiting to see what my doc says on Friday. But all seemed well. It's funny it's like you worry so much and you get what you want but its never enough. You always have something more to worry about! For those first timers, it only gets worse when they're born!!

Wonderful news. :hugs: This first trimester can be worrisome. I love that :baby: was waving at you!! So precious!!

I tried switching to drinking more water in the am, afternoon and tapering off during the evening, it does seem to help - otherwise I'd be up every single hour! Give it a try, seems to help a lot!

I do that and it STILL happens.... i drink lots of water in the AM and until about 2pm, then when i get home i usually just drink milk with dinner or a glass of water and thats it... and i make sure to pee before i head to bed.... still gets me in the middle of the night. Sometimes it feels like my bladder is gunna burst! I kinda feel bad for hubby bc he usually hears me get up and come back to bed, but i feel even more bad for myself! :haha:

but its all worth it tho for my little gummy bear :hugs:

Back from my scan. I had to choke down breakfast first before updating. Saw the heartbeat 168 bpm. Still a bit of yolk sac it looked like a ring. Baby was waving fingers and hands at me! Didn't get to hear the heartbeat though. Tech said I measured exactly 9 weeks which is a week behind. I'll be waiting to see what my doc says on Friday. But all seemed well. It's funny it's like you worry so much and you get what you want but its never enough. You always have something more to worry about! For those first timers, it only gets worse when they're born!!

congrats on the scan! Im sure the LO will even out in size soon enough. My best friend for sure thought she was 8 weeks when she went into her 1st scan but the Dr. said it only measured 7 weeks. Im sure by the next time itll be back on track.

Glad it went ok hun, when we went we didn't hear the heartbeat and she couldn't measure it so have been worrying about that. You're right, we always find something to worry about.

Pleased for you x

Good morning ladies! Hope everyone has good scans today. Can't wait to see the scans. I would love to have another scan so I can see :baby: a little bigger. Mine was done at 7 weeks so it was tiny. I love getting to see it. I'm not sure if they will do another one at my 12 week visit. I can always ask. :haha:
Saturday and Sunday I had a break from MS ... well it was very manageable. I hope today follows that...and every other day after this. :haha:
We had a little bit of a scary thing happen this weekend. DH and I dtd and afterward there was blood. It had more red in it ... I had some brown spotting a little yesterday but no cramping and everything has stopped. I'm not sure why it happened but it was enough to be a little creepy. On a good note, I felt the baby twice last night. :cloud9: Wonderful feeling. Tiny but still wonderful.

Coming up on 11 weeks. So exciting. Have a wonderful week ladies!!

Sassy_mom - wonderful news re: feeling baby move. I haven't felt anything really, well not that I recognise anyway, but this is our first so not sure I will for a while. I've been a little stressed over the weekend with work but trying to chill with nice long, warm baths which is helping the back ache.

Sassy_mom - wonderful news re: feeling baby move. I haven't felt anything really, well not that I recognise anyway, but this is our first so not sure I will for a while. I've been a little stressed over the weekend with work but trying to chill with nice long, warm baths which is helping the back ache.

Those are the best! Especially when your back is sore. I have a jacuzzi tub but it takes so long to fill up that I don't get in it much. However I may start using it again to help with my backaches. I didn't feel anything until I was about 14 or 15 weeks with my first.

Good morning ladies! Hope everyone has good scans today. Can't wait to see the scans. I would love to have another scan so I can see :baby: a little bigger. Mine was done at 7 weeks so it was tiny. I love getting to see it. I'm not sure if they will do another one at my 12 week visit. I can always ask. :haha:
Saturday and Sunday I had a break from MS ... well it was very manageable. I hope today follows that...and every other day after this. :haha:
We had a little bit of a scary thing happen this weekend. DH and I dtd and afterward there was blood. It had more red in it ... I had some brown spotting a little yesterday but no cramping and everything has stopped. I'm not sure why it happened but it was enough to be a little creepy. On a good note, I felt the baby twice last night. :cloud9: Wonderful feeling. Tiny but still wonderful.

thats exactly why i am terrified to "get busy" with hubby. If i saw blood down there, it would cause so much extra worry and stress on me. Hubby and i both agree to wait and get back to that once we see the baby wed. and also ask the Dr. about what could possibly happen if we do hop to it. I know it wont cause a MC but sight of blood freaks me out bc i think something might be wrong with the little one when i know in all reality its probably just bc how sensitive everything is down there and how easily it is to bleed.

Iv also noticed when i floss my gums bleed a little but i was told thats normal from the Dr. bc im suppost to tell my denstist im preggers so they know thats whats causing the extra bleeding.

Oh that sounds like heaven! I'm not really a bath fan but it definitely did the trick last night!

thats exactly why i am terrified to "get busy" with hubby. If i saw blood down there, it would cause so much extra worry and stress on me. Hubby and i both agree to wait and get back to that once we see the baby wed. and also ask the Dr. about what could possibly happen if we do hop to it. I know it wont cause a MC but sight of blood freaks me out bc i think something might be wrong with the little one when i know in all reality its probably just bc how sensitive everything is down there and how easily it is to bleed.

Iv also noticed when i floss my gums bleed a little but i was told thats normal from the Dr. bc im suppost to tell my denstist im preggers so they know thats whats causing the extra bleeding.

Yea that freaked me out a little. We have gotten busy a few times but never with any blood and especially not right after. I was thinking that maybe DH was a little rough. I told him what happened and he was like oh no ... he looked worried but I assured him we just need to take it easy. :haha:

Oh that sounds like heaven! I'm not really a bath fan but it definitely did the trick last night!

I haven't turned the jets on in that thing in so long because they are ridiculously loud. :haha: But it is sooo much fun! The tub came with the house .... it was one of the things that made me super excited to buy the house. :haha: But they are a pain ... I need to fill it up with hot water and some kind of cleaner ... maybe just some vinegar to be safe ... and let the jets and what sucks in the water for the jets clean themselves out. They get dusty and dirty.

The best part is I put candles around the tub, turn off the lights and soak down in the warm water ... oh yes ... I will be cleaning it out today so I use it tonight!!!

Sassy - sorry forgot to mention about the blood. My midwife said it is extremely common to bleed after bd'ing - we have agreed to wait until our twelve week scan due to the previous bleeding and I know it would freak me out. I think it due to the amount of blood now in the cervix, as long as it went brown and has stopped I'd say it's ok x

Good luck today ladies with scans! Looking forward to pictures.

QUESTION FOR THE GROUP:[/COLOR][/U][/B] I have another midwife appt. tomorrow and she told me we MIGHT be able to hear the heartbeat with the doppler, if not, at 12 weeks FOR SURE. Has anyone been able to heart a heartbeat with a doppler at 10+2 or earlier? I heard it at my 8 week ultrasound, but that is different.

hiya,

haven't read all the replies so not sure if someone else has said so, but I heard my lo's heartbeat yesterday at 10 weeks exactly on my own doppler, so yes, it's definitely possible - although some women say they find it a little earlier and some say they don't find it til a little later. all normal i think. Good luck!

x

Sassy - sorry forgot to mention about the blood. My midwife said it is extremely common to bleed after bd'ing - we have agreed to wait until our twelve week scan due to the previous bleeding and I know it would freak me out. I think it due to the amount of blood now in the cervix, as long as it went brown and has stopped I'd say it's ok x

Yea that is what I thought. I didn't have any more overnight ... and the next day there was only a little bit of brown .. and it was only once. I did some research online anyway just to double check and that is what I read. I guess we just have to be careful. If I wasn't fighting MS, we would probably be at it a lot more so I suppose the MS has been good for one thing. :haha: Pregnancy is making my hormones rage like a teenager! Which isn't bad ... especially since we have been together since we were 13!! It is nice to have that "teenager" feeling again! :haha::haha::haha:

Wow, since 13! That is amazing :)
I've completely lost my sex drive, not interested - I have like a contamination control zone a metre in diameter around me! Hubby best beware! [-X

I've completely lost my sex drive, not interested - I have like a contamination control zone a metre in diameter around me! Hubby best beware! [-X

:haha::haha:
I have that when I'm feeling sick. DH knows to stay away and don't breath in my direction. I can't stand to be touched when I am sick ... don't even try and hold my hand. BLEH!

im opposite, i want to SOOOO bad! but im scared of causing the bleeding.... i just want to be/feel initimant with hubby again. Hes worried too bc he wants this baby just as much as i do and he doenst want to do anything to jeopardize its chances of making it in the world!

My sex drive is in full swing, but my husband has forced me to slow things down a bit. We used to do it every day and now its every other day or every couple of days. He's worried that if we do it too much it'll hurt the baby. I keep telling him the baby is fine and he has nothing to worry about, I haven't bled at all, but he's still concerned.

My husband keeps touching my belly trying to feel the baby move even though I've told him its going to be another 10 to 14 weeks before he can feel the baby move on the outside, and then he just looks at me all disappointed. Any of your husbands doing that?

My sex drive is in full swing, but my husband has forced me to slow things down a bit. We used to do it every day and now its every other day or every couple of days. He's worried that if we do it too much it'll hurt the baby. I keep telling him the baby is fine and he has nothing to worry about, I haven't bled at all, but he's still concerned.

My husband keeps touching my belly trying to feel the baby move even though I've told him its going to be another 10 to 14 weeks before he can feel the baby move on the outside, and then he just looks at me all disappointed. Any of your husbands doing that?

Yep .. last night mine did that although it was because I was bloated up so big last night it looked like I was 6-7 months pregnant. It was crazy how big I got last night. DH said WOA Did that just happen all of a sudden. :haha: I told him I felt the baby move so he thought he would try and feel it since I was so swollen last night. :haha: He is excited for that part ... This is our second so we are feeling things sooner ... I hope he will be able to feel tiny baby move sooner than last time too.

My hubby does this every night in bed, I wake up and is hand is on my belly, I think it's quite cute :hugs: Wish he could feel some of the things I do, although think he understands.

We are still intimate, well kind of, just without intercourse. Although to be honest we haven't done that alot either :dohh: Poor hubby x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->