January Jellybeans 2013!...

Wow, since 13! That is amazing :)
I've completely lost my sex drive, not interested - I have like a contamination control zone a metre in diameter around me! Hubby best beware! [-X

im opposite, i want to SOOOO bad! but im scared of causing the bleeding.... i just want to be/feel initimant with hubby again. Hes worried too bc he wants this baby just as much as i do and he doenst want to do anything to jeopardize its chances of making it in the world!

It is good that you are both in agreement though. That way there is no tension which I know would just add to the stress. Just think how wonderful it will be when you do though!! :haha:

we havent gone this long without BDing EVER!

yes, lastnight Hubby put his hand on my belly and was saying that he way saying "hi, gummy bear" and was saying how he cant wait to see "him" (we say him just bc...its natural to say taht i guess?) at wednesdays scan.

when he put his hand on my belly im like... dont i feel fat! cus i was laying my side on the couch and my rolls were just hanging :haha: but i thought to myself right now isnt the time to be selfish and have low self confidence bc i know hubby loves me no matter what and he has always said how beautiful i was and its just nonsense about me thinking im fat (even tho im not skinny either, haha) so now i just let him touch my belly so he feels in touch with the little one too

Greens25- when I was preggers with my DD, I heard her heart beat at my first appointment with the midwife and I was around 8 wks

On a totally different note, my tickers seem to have frozen at 10 weeks... I don't know what to do to fix it. I mean, I'm only 10 weeks 3 days, but its bugging me. Do any of you know how to fix that? I tried redoing all my tickers, but they are all still frozen.

On a totally different note, my tickers seem to have frozen at 10 weeks... I don't know what to do to fix it. I mean, I'm only 10 weeks 3 days, but its bugging me. Do any of you know how to fix that? I tried redoing all my tickers, but they are all still frozen.

Did you fix them already? I see them at 10+3 :)

Brieri it does say 10w 3d, mayb its just a problem on your side and you're not seeing it? It looks fine to me tho.

I see 10+3 too!

I BD'd with husband this past week! I'm always afraid something's gonna happen, but thank God it hasn't, not spotting after. And, I don't know if it's the whole preggers situation, but MAN it's FELT so GOOD! Maybe I should do it once a week or longer more often -If this makes any sense haha- ... it's worth how it feels when you actually do. hahahaha.

I BD'd with husband this past week! I'm always afraid something's gonna happen, but thank God it hasn't, not spotting after. And, I don't know if it's the whole preggers situation, but MAN it's FELT so GOOD! Maybe I should do it once a week or longer more often -If this makes any sense haha- ... it's worth how it feels when you actually do. hahahaha.

i heard its amazing when your pregnant bc theres so much more sensitivity down there with all the extra blood flow to that area. Im SO looking foward to this after our scan on wed.! :blush:

i heard its amazing when your pregnant bc theres so much more sensitivity down there with all the extra blood flow to that area. Im SO looking foward to this after our scan on wed.! :blush:

Hahaha, I hope everything goes good with scan!! and after that... you get to feel it AMAZING! :happydance: I'm all for the flow now, hahaha.

ok this is so weird.... the last 30 minutes my left nipple feels like its been on fire or being constantly bitten by fire ants! and its so hard and bigger than normal!

iv never had this before...my right one is relaxed :haha: but my left one, man oh man

i cant tell a difference if my BBs got bigger bc mine are already big.... 2 years ago i had a breast reduction surgery and lost 1.5 lbs per BB! that was the easiest 3 lbs iv ever lost! :haha:

i should be able to still breast feed i just hope i can produce enough milk (just bc some women naturally cant....)

Just checking in.
Wow this thread moves fast. Iv got my first scan on Wednesday excited to finally get to see bumpy, and get my due date so exited

Little j - we should be twins! I had the burning nipple, right nipple only, had to get ice out! I also had a breast reduction 7 yrs ago but they only took loose skin no tissue so hoping I can breast feed too x

Just made it to 9 weeks yay!
I just had the worst sleep ever. OH was away for work and my nose is so stuffy I couldn't breathe. I woke up once to pee, twice because my nose was bugging me and once when my excema was itching me.
I agree about BDing, OH commented a few weeks ago that it feels way different down there, he loves it lol. I've never experienced any bleeding afterwards but I do get cramping if I O.
I may not be around too much over the next couple of weeks as we're moving house at short notice but I'll try and check in occassionally and I'll be thinking of you all and hoping your scans go wonderfully! I have my next scan on 4 July (hopefully, I still need to book it) and my midwife appointment and bloods on the same day. I'll be 12 weeks then. I'm trying to squeeze them in one day as we're moving out more rural and we'll come into the city for it. I'm reluctant to change midwives so I'm going to see what she has to say as she was talking about sending me to an obgyn maybe anyway once she reviews my previous birth notes I've tracked down.

How weird... You guys see 10+3 but I see 10+0. I don't know what my connection's problem is, then.

Little J - I am there with you! Every night I am up atleast 2/3 times to pee, and again it is so bad, like I need to go urgently! I think it is only going to get worse as well. :(

During the day I don't have such an urge and definitely drink more than in the evening x

I'm the same.... However, it'll get better in the second Tri. :) Then it'll get even worse in the third....

Is anyone else having problems with extreme hunger? My stomach is growling so hard so often I nearly throw up when it happens. I'm eating so much through the day and I can't stand it. It is driving me insane. I feel like I am already eating too much and it isn't enough ... it is making MS nearly impossible to deal with. Any thoughts?????

In my book it says to lean forward when you wee to help ensure your bladder is empty.
I've tried it tonight so will see. I also find if I have anything other than water in the evening it goes straight threw me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->