January Jellybeans 2013!...

Hi ladies, just got back from my scan and everything is great! We saw the heartbeat, arms and legs but got no heartbeat measurements. It was amazing to see it tho! Baby measured 11w 3 days which puts my due date at Dec. 28 but she says that happens a lot in 1st tri so my dates may still be right. DH video'd and took pics so I'll try and post a pic when I get home.

Hi ladies, just got back from my scan and everything is great! We saw the heartbeat, arms and legs but got no heartbeat measurements. It was amazing to see it tho! Baby measured 11w 3 days which puts my due date at Dec. 28 but she says that happens a lot in 1st tri so my dates may still be right. DH video'd and took pics so I'll try and post a pic when I get home.

Yay so happy for you!!!

Hello ladies - wow this thread moved FAST!!!!! lol... i missed 1 day and BAM!!!!!! lol
How are you all??? We all have hand foot and mouth here GRRRRR including my husband lol i think he is worse that the two kids lol....

On the plus side i have my 1st scan tomorrow at 11am!!! i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Is anyone else having problems with extreme hunger? My stomach is growling so hard so often I nearly throw up when it happens. I'm eating so much through the day and I can't stand it. It is driving me insane. I feel like I am already eating too much and it isn't enough ... it is making MS nearly impossible to deal with. Any thoughts?????

I don't know if this helps because you are probably doing it anyway, but protein is supposed to help a lot with morning sickness and incorporating protein into meals and snacks should better curb your appetite and help with your morning sickness. No guarantees, of course, but if you aren't already doing these things, it's worth a try.

Hello ladies - wow this thread moved FAST!!!!! lol... i missed 1 day and BAM!!!!!! lol
How are you all??? We all have hand foot and mouth here GRRRRR including my husband lol i think he is worse that the two kids lol....

On the plus side i have my 1st scan tomorrow at 11am!!! i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!

I have my first scan on Thursday! I hope this weeks go fast. Good luck with your scan!

That's great, AJ! :happydance: So happy for you!!! :hug:

just ate chinese with dh and i fell like im gonna explode why is it i cant eat that much anymore?

just ate chinese with dh and i fell like im gonna explode why is it i cant eat that much anymore?

Ugh, I don't know but I feel the same way sometimes!!! I feel like I need to be eating more, but I just can't!! Don't know why, maybe because things are just starting to get cramped in there? How are you doing today, Kaiecee?

Is anyone else having problems with extreme hunger? My stomach is growling so hard so often I nearly throw up when it happens. I'm eating so much through the day and I can't stand it. It is driving me insane. I feel like I am already eating too much and it isn't enough ... it is making MS nearly impossible to deal with. Any thoughts?????

I don't know if this helps because you are probably doing it anyway, but protein is supposed to help a lot with morning sickness and incorporating protein into meals and snacks should better curb your appetite and help with your morning sickness. No guarantees, of course, but if you aren't already doing these things, it's worth a try.

Thank you! I will try that. A lot of what is considered proteins I am having a hard time eating. Is peanut butter safe to eat while pregnant. I've read both yes and no? Anyone have any idea?

not throwing up today but not far from it im already showing alot so i feel already uncomfortable expecially when its hot how about u?

Ive never heard no to peanut butter!

Thank you! I will try that. A lot of what is considered proteins I am having a hard time eating. Is peanut butter safe to eat while pregnant. I've read both yes and no? Anyone have any idea?[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I will try that. A lot of what is considered proteins I am having a hard time eating. Is peanut butter safe to eat while pregnant. I've read both yes and no? Anyone have any idea?

Both of my midwives told me that I could eat peanut butter, because it is such a good source of protein. They also both said it was okay while nursing as well. One of my aunts even made me double check before she would make me peanut butter cookies!!:haha:

not throwing up today but not far from it im already showing alot so i feel already uncomfortable expecially when its hot how about u?

I, (knock on wood) haven't thrown up today. But I'm also starting to show a bit (I think, anyway lol and especially in dresses) (also side note: posted first bump pic in my journal!:happydance: )But thankfully haven't been too terribly uncomfortable, only when I want to go to sleep, really. But, the heat has been getting to me, just making sure I drink a lot of water!

I have the extreme hunger and starving feeling almost every day!!! And usually I end up getting sick. My problem is I'm having major food aversions so i can't even eat half of the time when I get that feeling. :( hopefully it'll be over soon.

I was told peanut butter is ok while pregnant, but not when nursing. :flower:

I find the end of pregnancy is worse every time I would sit down to eat while preggers with dd I would have to push her down her position made me feel full. :rofl:

Both of my midwives told me that I could eat peanut butter, because it is such a good source of protein. They also both said it was okay while nursing as well. One of my aunts even made me double check before she would make me peanut butter cookies!!:haha:

I, (knock on wood) haven't thrown up today. But I'm also starting to show a bit (I think, anyway lol and especially in dresses) (also side note: posted first bump pic in my journal!:happydance: )But thankfully haven't been too terribly uncomfortable, only when I want to go to sleep, really. But, the heat has been getting to me, just making sure I drink a lot of water!

im drinking so much water that at night i can wake up 4 times just to pee lol

im drinking so much water that at night i can wake up 4 times just to pee lol

I was like that with my DD:haha: It seemed like I was getting up every 15-20 minutes in the middle of the night!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->