January Jellybeans 2013!...

Precious84: I hope so too! :hugs: When do you go again?

:nope::nope:
my OB just gave me a call a minute ago and said it's a miscarriage and spoke of discussing interventions....she couldn't even specifically say what kind of miscarriage exactly it was. my sac measures at 1.7 cm..... i honestly, honestly want a second opinion in a few more weeks

Oh huni! i am sorry to hear that this doctor called you with this news. I would be going for a 2nd opinion!!! Dont do anything till you have spoken to someone else..... FINGERS AND EVERYTHING CROSSED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss:

precious- i am so sorry you are going thru this :hugs: somthing good comes out of somthing bad, just hang in there

i couldnt sleep at ALL lastnight and im sure tn wont be any better..... im so excited/nervous for my scan tomorrow....

precious, i agree with everyone else get a second opinion exspecially if your not satisfied with the doctors short answers good luck hun
Precious84: I hope so too! :hugs: When do you go again?

:nope::nope:
my OB just gave me a call a minute ago and said it's a miscarriage and spoke of discussing interventions....she couldn't even specifically say what kind of miscarriage exactly it was. my sac measures at 1.7 cm..... i honestly, honestly want a second opinion in a few more weeks

I'm so sorry hun. :hugs: I would want a second opinion also. Don't do anything unless you are 100% sure. Is there a baby present?

thank you for the information:flower:
1.7cm is 17mm

This website here explains why they called it a miscarriage https://www.americanpregnancy.org/pregnancycomplications/earlyfetaldevelopment.htm

"16-18mm with no fetal pole or the fetal pole measures 5mm with no heartbeat (by vaginal ultrasound), then a diagnosis of miscarriage or blighted ovum is made. If the fetal pole is too small to take an accurate measurement, then a repeat scan should be done in 3-5 days. On that link there is another link to a blighted ovum page which explains that HCGs continue to rise because the placenta continues to grow and support it self for a while despite the fact there is no baby."

But i have read stories of women who have babies magically appear much later than usual, however these stories never give details on how accurate their dates were as they could quite simply be 2 weeks behind what they think. They also don't give any measurements of the empty sac which could indicate if it was just their dates or not.

precious- i am so sorry you are going thru this :hugs: somthing good comes out of somthing bad, just hang in there

i couldnt sleep at ALL lastnight and im sure tn wont be any better..... im so excited/nervous for my scan tomorrow....

I know you are excited!! I can't wait until you can share your picture with us tomorrow!!!

Today has not been a good day! Had to go to bed at lunch for an hour, I was soooo tired, and I felt really dizzy. Then when I woke up I felt really sick. not sure why, I've felt fine for the last few weeks?

Garfie, be thinking of you tomorrow, fx you get the good news we are all hoping for!

Littlej, hope you have a good scan too! Are you slightly excited by any chance lol ?

This morning I tried a bowl of cereal for breakfast hoping that getting some milk in me may help the MS. Like usual, the milk left a horrible taste in my mouth so I went to brush my teeth and nearly lost all my cheerios. I'm having a cup of peppermint tea to try and settle my stomach. UGH! :wacko:
My kitchen is back to being a disaster and I cannot stand this!

Thanks ladies for letting me vent ... I just feel so frustrated and just feel like crying ... feeling like I am about to throw up all day long is wearing me down! 6 weeks straight ... I know this will be all worth it. It is just so hard when I already have someone to take care of. :cry::cry:

Maybe if I call my doctor and tell her that it still hasn't stopped, maybe she can suggest something. All the normal remedies don't work for me so I feel like there is no relief anywhere.

I feel bad for complaining because I know some of you ladies are going through a lot more than just being sick .... I really appreciate you ladies letting me vent about this. I'm just so frustrated!

Precious i'm so sorry to hear your news. I know no words can help, just know that you are in our hearts and we are here for you.

This morning I tried a bowl of cereal for breakfast hoping that getting some milk in me may help the MS. Like usual, the milk left a horrible taste in my mouth so I went to brush my teeth and nearly lost all my cheerios. I'm having a cup of peppermint tea to try and settle my stomach. UGH! :wacko:

Thanks ladies for letting me vent ... I just feel so frustrated and just feel like crying ... feeling like I am about to throw up all day long is wearing me down! 6 weeks straight ... I know this will be all worth it. It is just so hard when I already have someone to take care of. :cry::cry:

Maybe if I call my doctor and tell her that it still hasn't stopped, maybe she can suggest something. All the normal remedies don't work for me so I feel like there is no relief anywhere.

I feel bad for complaining because I know some of you ladies are going through a lot more than just being sick .... I really appreciate you ladies letting me vent about this. I'm just so frustrated!

maybe you can get a med for your nausea. :flower:

Ok ladies, here's my pic (hope it shows up properly) Baby's head is on the left of the pic, the higher side, and a little arm is sticking out.
https://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq340/khaiyat/Baby/Untitled.jpg

Betheney- I've changed my ticker and due date back to Jan 1st from the 8th. When you get a chance if you want to change me on the first page.. At last ultrasound they told me Jan 1st again. I was going to wait til my dr appt before changing it on here again, but even if he makes it the 8th I will have the baby before then because I plan on being induced. So I'm sticking with the first.. :haha:

That would be awesome at this point. When I went to the doctor before I had been sick for a couple of weeks and told her how bad things were she just told me it doesn't last forever. :dohh:

Ok ladies, here's my pic (hope it shows up properly) Baby's head is on the left of the pic, the higher side, and a little arm is sticking out.
https://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq340/khaiyat/Baby/Untitled.jpg

So cute!!!!

That would be awesome at this point. When I went to the doctor before I had been sick for a couple of weeks and told her how bad things were she just told me it doesn't last forever. :dohh:

There are meds safe for pregnancy for nausea, so there's no reason for her to make you suffer.. Especially since you can't function. You can't hold food or water down, that is more harm then good. I'd call her and see if she'll just call in the script for you.. And chances are you'd only need it for a few weeks anyways,, hopefully it'll ease up.. :flower:

^^ To follow on from the above during my first week of pregnancy i was suffering really badly with sickness caused by hyperstimmulation from the IVF and i was given anti sickness meds from the doctor xxx

Melly- im SO nervous but SO excited at the same time... im just glad tomorrow ill know whats all going on inside of me!My apt isnt until later in the day so i have to sit thru a whole day of work before the apt. Tomorrow im going to be going crazy at work watching the clock just tic by!

AJ- nice scan pic!! :happydance:

I'm on sickness meds and they're brilliant. But I only take then in extreme circumstances.

My morning sickness is so much better at the moment but because I'm not leaving the house so I'm not at uni anymore I don't bother trying to hold it in. So even though I'm less nauseous now than I was a few weeks ago I'm vomiting heaps more per day than before .

I can only drink my prenatal pills with milk, if I drink them with anything else I get sick right away! You should ask for something to help you up. I hope this does not happen to you, but my sister had to be on meds up to month 5, she couldn't keep anything in for more than 24 hours. So meds were a huge relieve for her. Your doctor should know that, while it will not last forever, it could probably last your whole pregnancy, and it's not a conceivable idea to have you suffer that way!! Hope it gets better xo

I can only drink my prenatal pills with milk, if I drink them with anything else I get sick right away! You should ask for something to help you up. I hope this does not happen to you, but my sister had to be on meds up to month 5, she couldn't keep anything in for more than 24 hours. So meds were a huge relieve for her. Your doctor should know that, while it will not last forever, it could probably last your whole pregnancy, and it's not a conceivable idea to have you suffer that way!! Hope it gets better xo

mmm im loving dairy. I normally like it before anyways, but i just love me a nice big glass of chocolate milk or white milk. I use milk to swallow my prenatal pills as well, along with my prometrium.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->